yes or no metamorpho

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ownagepants

i decided to make a blog where i take each comic book character individually and explain why i think he or she is a good comic book character or why i think their bad

i decided to start with metamorpho

No Caption Provided

metamorpho originally rex mason was transformed by a radioactive meteorite made of the orb of ra by Simon stagg. stagg was angry because rex had been sticking it to his daughter among other things i know sounds a bit like meet the parents except Ben stiller didn't gain the ability to transform into any element in that movie yes that his power and its a pretty damn good one unfortunately it left him looking like a combo of vanilla ice cream grape jelly and frozen orange juice never being able to return to his human form Rex saw this as a curse and searched for a cure even turning down an offer from the jla and they are not an easy organization to get into the only one more exclusive is the cabbage patch kids he didnt want to be a hero. unfortunately hes in the dc universe and he has powers so he had no choice in the matter so skip through some acceptance of his fate and to his days as an outsider and the character only seems to get better with the backup of katana black lightning and even batman .he later dies saving 3 heroes from the hyper clans attack. he comes back with help from his former lover sapphire stag but unfortunately something bad happens to her right after .skipping that he rejoins the outsiders and as it turns out a piece of him had been helping the outsiders all along it came to be known as shift but as it turns out shift had the nasty habit of killing people so they both agreed re assimilation was the best thing for everyone and he rejoined the outsiders [yay] but then they died [aww] or did they (gasp)

anyways when it comes metamorpho i give him a yes because hes a one of those rare characters with a unique origin story and powers and he makes it work very well even though he arguably has one of the strongest powers of a dc hero for those of you who disagree i point you to justice leauge the animated series where he pretty much solos the jla including superman anyways even with that he never gives off the feeling that hes overpowered so if you dont know who metamorpho is i suggest checking him out