Year One story you want to see

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I just finished reading Punisher Max by Jason Aaron today which had a lot of flashbacks to when he had just gotten back from Vietnam which made me really want to read a Year One book for Frank that focuses a lot on his time in 'Nam and his first early days Punishing. I really liked seeing him in Fury Max as a soldier and would like to see that expanded.

I would also love to see a series that focuses on the life of Nick Fury. Fury Max was great and it would be nice to get the 616 character the same treatment and show various stories from the WW2/Nam/early SHIELD/Commander eras. He is a character that you can insert anywhere in the Marvel Universe and has always been one of my favorites.

What characters would you like to see get the Year One treatment?

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I want the Spider to have a Year One

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jason Todd as Robin. All my other faves have some type of year one story to some capacity.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the ancients. Ra's Al Ghul or Apocalypse or Vandal Savage

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Darksied his Villains month creative team must do it though o.o

And Rogues Year One would be beyond epic

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I was about to post, that I'm not a big fan of DC(I'm not loyal to a company/corporation I care for characters and for me DC doesn't have many characters I care for.), and I can't think of any Year One titles I'd like to see.

However, since I read the opening post (OP), I realized this can be a Year One for any character from any where.

I'd like to see a Peter Parker, Spider-Man Year One. I'd like to see a Captain America Year One. I'd like to see a T'Challa Year One. I'd like to see a Luke Cage Year One. I'd like to see a... ... I dunno... it's kind of hard to do to think of... cuz Marvel has a lot of teams I like... wait.

I'd like to see a Cable Year One, that be sweet. Apocalypse Year One... that'll do for now... (+)

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DrMantisToboggan

Deathstroke, black adam, updated flash, some more I can't think of at the moment

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable

Blade

Bishop