Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Who wins this epic race of the speedsters?

EDIT: This is a running race.

All contestants minus the Flash have a 250 Mile headstart.

They run around the World 100 times.

What happens after the race?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Flash. XLR8 and QS are hypersonic, while Flash is FTL.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmniAwesomeness

1 flash

2 xlr8

3 quicksilver

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Well of course the Flash wins. Let me add in Fasttrack. Though I was more or less expecting a list from top to bottom who would be first, second, and so on.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Which version of Flash? New 52 Flash is not Faster than light any Pre 52 is.

Flash

Quicksilver

XLR8

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Flash roflstomps

2. XLR8

3. Pietro

4. Fasttrack

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 flash wins idk about new 52.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Well of course the Flash wins. Let me add in Fasttrack. Though I was more or less expecting a list from top to bottom who would be first, second, and so on.

In that case--

Flash

QS

XLR8. I don't really remember any of XLR*'s feat that puts him near Mach 4 speed level. Yes, he has great reflexes, but I don't recall any running feat on par with Pietro.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Which version of Flash? New 52 Flash is not Faster than light any Pre 52 is.

Flash

Quicksilver

XLR8

Pre 52, perhaps. New 52 is too early.

Anyway, XLR8 can manipulate friction to reach speeds of 500 mph in 2 seconds. He, like the Flash but to a much lesser extent,can move so fast that time appears to completely stop to him. XLR8 is basically like Ben 10's version of the Flash, only powered down.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ariesxmasters

@iamoptimusprime: Yeah Pre 52 Flash was very inconsistent with his speed. Sometimes he was way faster than light other times he was moving in attoseconds there was literally no consistency to it. New 52 Flash reaches speed approaching light. His speed has been consistent for the most part. Quicksilver has gotten his speed buffed a lot since Marvel's reboot and he is a lot more like able than before.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash FTL

quicksilver easily hyperosnic

fastrack and xlr8 arent that fast compared to the other two

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

QS

XLR8

Why do you keep making threads with ben 10 characters

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

QS

XLR8

Why do you know it's a Ben 10 character?

Anyway, Flash.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because I'm trying to follow the rules in a very close-minded manner. I avoid making threads with Anime Characters on this site (Despite the fact that it is allowed) because I want to keep to Comics and Cartoons. Also, I want to bring to light certain aspects of Ben 10 that are more or less widely underrated. Oh, and I want to create an awareness of many aspects that Ben 10 seems to have taken from both Marvel and DC comics, like Ultimate Albedo and MODOK.

Ben 10 is also a powerful multiverse, so I find it a good thing to keep making threads about them. Marvel and DC seem a bit too overused in certain debates but this is not the case for Ben 10. Also, Ben 10 could very well have no inconsistencies and no significant hyperbole, unlike Anime series do. Statements and consistency in Ben 10 is more credible than those of Anime as well, and some of Marvel/DC.

Anyway, if I'm still following the traditional rules of this site, there's nothing bad, right?

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush:

lmfao i literally had to google what the hell a XLR8 was.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thefantomconvoy
@milliardo said:

@notatreeabush:

lmfao i literally had to google what the hell an XLR8 was.

Then I assume you may not know much about Ben 10...Can I assume that?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thefantomconvoy

Anyway, here's an XLR8, for those who may not know:

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeonGameWave

The Flash

XLR8

Quicksilver

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@rbt said:

In that case--

Flash

QS

XLR8. I don't really remember any of XLR*'s feat that puts him near Mach 4 speed level. Yes, he has great reflexes, but I don't recall any running feat on par with Pietro.

here's a good clip of xlr8's perception of surroundings.. he sees everything (even fast objects) frozen

Loading Video...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Flash(any version and any body carrying the mantle). But am using new52.

XLR8(he has archieved "time-freeze" with his speed).

Quicksilver(not far behind XLR8, but will surely give him a good run).

Fasttrack(this dude was fast but not fast enough).

P.S: I went by feats, and i understand you need to reach relativistic speed before archieving a "time-freeze", no hate on pietro his best speed is still mach 451 which he crossed 347 miles in 3 seconds.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash

XLR8

Quicksilver

Fastrack i don't know how fast he is so he is last.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Fastrack isn't even fast, lol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssj_god

@abyssdarkfire said:

The Flash

XLR8

Quicksilver

Fastrack i don't know how fast he is so he is last.

well.. fasttrack has better physicals (strength, durability etc.) than xlr8.... and he can run through time also.... though he tends to have problem on stopping from high speed.. because he doesn't control friction like xlr8...

here's a comparison clip between the two.

Loading Video...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssj_god

@abyssdarkfire:

hmm.. there aren't any notable feats from fasttrack in that video... but it's basically what i said..

here he saves two people from a point blank range (the kid was wearing the bomb in his gloves and the other person was trying to remove it) explosion after it detonated..ben weren't near them before it...

Loading Video...
@allstarsuperman said:

Fastrack isn't even fast, lol.

he's quite fast

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: fasttrack travel through time?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: fasttrack travel through time?

yeah.. apparently, he can run through time.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gizmorino

@ssj_god: it takes a great amount of speed for someone to run through time, he should be faster than QS and XLR8 then, travelling through time with speed is for top tier speedsters, he should even be faster than new52 flash who has not travelled through time but may soon because he is lost in time now(dinasaur world).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: it takes a great amount of speed for someone to run through time, he should be faster than QS and XLR8 then, travelling through time with speed is for top tier speedsters, he should even be faster than new52 flash who has not travelled through time but may soon because he is lost in time now(dinasaur world).

maybe.. but fasttrack lacks feats like xlr8.. and as i said... he has problems of stopping from high speed as he doesn't control friction like xlr8.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: his stopping doesn't affect his speed, or does it?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@gizmorino said:

@ssj_god: his stopping doesn't affect his speed, or does it?

no it doesn't.. but as i see it... he has lesser control over himself at high speed than xlr8

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: sure XLR8 has a very good control over his speed and his body, the only problem i see fasttrack having his him stopping, probably due to not having outside forces like the others(speedforce, friction control, QS has G-force adaptation and control). Him running through time shows he is faster than XLR8 and even new52 flash!!!!!............

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@gizmorino: Was it ever stated how fast Fastrack was going when he ran through time? Because if not then it's unquantifiable.

Was it even stated that time travel is a result of his speed and not just one of his abilities like Professor Zoom?

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver could have a 20 second headstart in a race that takes him 22 seconds to complete and still lose to The Flash...why do people keep comparing these guys? Its annoying.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: ask @ssj_god: the question, he his at a better position at answering it, as for me i will tell you that his only powers are speed just like XLR8 and some adaptation to high velocities which makes him strong and durable.

Was it ever stated how fast flash was going in flash-point when he time travelled, was it ever stated how fast he goes whenever he time travels? They only stated he needs to surpass lightspeed to time travel so anytime flash time travels we assume/knows he went FTL especially without the cosmic thread. There was a feat of wally in which he ran through time, it was believed by everybody that he was going MFTL not even FTL, fasttrack ran through time which requires atleast near-light speed(by lowballing) or light-speed to archieve.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@gizmorino: Time traveling through speed requires different velocities for different universes and it's not even always consistent. In some, approaching the speed of light causes instant time travel. In others, it depends entirely on the circumstance like in DC. Wally has been amped with the speed of several other speedsters, and despite going faster than he's ever gone before still didn't time travel. You can't say Fastrack traveling through time is a greater speed feat than any New 52 Barry has because the rules physics aren't the same in both universes. We don't know how fast Fastrack had to have been going..so it's unquantifiable.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @gizmorino:

yes.. fasttrack only has the ability of speed .. though he's a bit stronger and durable than xlr8

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: i know about people surpassing lightspeed and not time travelling, and others still time travel when they surpass lightspeed, the fact here is that wally exceeds lightspeed to time travel, and again it wasn't stated how fast barry was going when he time travelled in flashpoint, besides gladiator, surfer, thor has all gone FTL without time travelling, but to time travel is the main point here and it requires FTL speed or near-lightspeed/lightspeed atleast, any universe stated or not time travelling speedsters clock lightspeed.

The fact here is that travelling through time or time travelling requires FTL speed anywhere, except you bring an instance or universe where time traveling was done at mach speed, or hypersonice speed, true, the laws change but some things never change like when time is stopped no one moves except time wasn't stopped completely, you still need escape velocity to fly outta the earth except you defy gravity with your own power/other means, the laws of physics may change with universe but some things never change and i mean never, try bringing a universe/any instance where a guy time travels without exceeding lightspeed or was not moving at near-lightspeed, or a guy running through time without going FTL or near-lightspeed. @lowlaville: @rbt: @ssj_god: did any of you watched the episode fasttrack ran through time? I know @ssj_god: did, someone needs help on how he ran through time.

AS FAR AS I KNOW FASTTRACK ONLY POWERS ARE SPEED AND SOME LIMITED DURABILITY AND STRENGTH, SO AM BACKING HIM UP ON WHAT I KNOW @juiceboks: please don't get me wrong.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: yeah.. i did watched it.. though i forgot the episode number.. have to go through google to find it :D

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @juiceboks: so definitely he ran through time with his speed, which requires atleast near-lightspeed(by lowballing) to archieve, and new52 flash has not done that, though he will soon do it since he is lost in time.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: @juiceboks: so definitely he ran through time with his speed, which requires atleast near-lightspeed(by lowballing) to archieve, and new52 flash has not done that, though he will soon do it since he is lost in time.

hmm..... actually he ran through time and space barrier.... through speed he could ran through it.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

add up the Silver Surfer and your thread will get spicy

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime said:

don't think SS has any running feat

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

@gizmorino: I'm not gonna address the rest of your post unless you can provide some evidence that Fastrack was going lightspeed when he tore through time or whatever he did..at the very least post the feat so we all can analyze exactly what happened. You can't assume time travel via speed means lightspeed or FTL speed for every universe..that's simply incorrect.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: then meet @ssj_god: for that, i told you i am basing my debate on what i know of him.

And you have not even bring up any instance or universe where time travelling or running through time/space is done under lightspeed, you can't because there is no instance, no matter how the physics of universes differ, some things never change.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@gizmorino: Fasttrack raced through time? Never seen or heard before today. If he did though... idk.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

SS is FTL without even using his board. with his board he's at least hundreds of millions of times FTL. OP didn't specify that this is a race of running. he only said race, so flying is counted unless the OP is modified

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

SS is FTL without even using his board. with his board he's at least hundreds of millions of times FTL. OP didn't specify that this is a race of running. he only said race, so flying is counted unless the OP is modified

then as per that, thor can come in too... thor is faster than SS in long distance.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

then as per that, thor can come in too... thor is faster than SS in long distance.

yeah why not. but i don't think he's faster than Silver Surfer, also by the time Thor swings his hammer, Flash and Surfer will be lightyears ahead

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: time travelling, running through time/space requires FTL speed or atleast lightspeed, it is shown in every universe.

1. There is no universe where time travelling was done at mach speed, or less than lightspeed, atleast it was done at near-lightspeed.

3. It is and has always been a fictional/theoretical fact that time travel, or running through time/space requires FTL speed excpet stated otherwise in the universe. And that's how it has always been, except stated otherwise in the universe the theoretical law applies.

This is from wikipedia*.Travelling faster than the speed of light

*.The use of cosmic strings and black holes

*. Wormholesand Alcubierre drive