Dark Elf Designs and its associates are proud to bring you XcapeCON 2. Due to the response and expecting table space to be sold out by October, we are sending this email to all those who expressed interest in attending as a guest. Attached you will find an information package including a comprehensive information letter, contract and guest form, as well as a program/web information form. These forms are in PDF and should open with Adobe Reader. If you have any problems please contact us.
Because we know that time is a precious commodity, we answered the one question every business owner — large or small — asks themselves before making any decision.
What do I get for my money?
· For $60.00, a guest* will receive a 6 foot by 2½ foot covered and skirted table space at the Holiday Inn Gateway Center on Hill Rd in Flint, MI., two guest badges, and an 11x17 sign. You will be joined by over 240 multi media/multi genre, artists, creators, publishers and dealers. Actress Chase Masterson, writer Diane Carey, and artist Matt Busch are just a few on the list who have been confirmed.
· An extensive advertising campaign has been launched including over 20,000 flyers, radio and television spots, newspaper articles and ads, as well as a web campaign that includes over 30 websites. Keeping true to our mission statement, tickets are $8 for presales and $10 a day at the door with free parking. We have several contests, door prizes and are introducing “Family Friendly” postings just to name a few of the scheduled events. Marketing has estimated a minimum of 2000 with a projection of over 3000 patrons who will attend and pass your table space.
· For those registered and paid by , a bio in our full featured program and on the XcapeCon website.
· A hospitality room will be available for our registered guests, with catered food, desserts, and drink to provide a place to rest.
· An “After party” is scheduled on Saturday with a cash bar, bands, a special door prize and much more for our guests and those friends or patrons they invite.
· Discounted hotels and advertising for those interested.**
· Last but not least, Networking, Sales and FUN!
Now’s the time to hit the paperwork!
Read more about XcapeCON, fill out the forms, register and
MAKE THE XCAPE!
*Should you decide you require more space, look into our publisher and dealer, booth
forms on our website www.xcapecon.com
**We have several packages available for advertising this year, from full color 4x6 bag- inserts to sponsorships. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Considering a hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our