X-Men vs Fantastic Four (not a battle)

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

For readers of both, since you've started collecting comics, which title do you think has been better through the years? Despite the many classic story lines brought to us by the X-Men (Especially in the 80's) I still feel like the FF always has been, and always will be a reliable book. (By and large.) For me that's better than having a classic run now and then. Admittedly, in other media,the X-Men have done better...great animated series, some pretty good movies. Hopefully, the next FF movie will be up to snuff.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Xmen. More Classic Stories, More Love Loveable characters, and etc. But I think that Marvel has done the FF wrong the last 20 or so years making them feel like C list heroes compared to the Xmen and Avengers. Hell even there signature Villains repeatedly fights the Avengers as if he was there villain. Marvel needs to give there first family some more love in the comics and other media.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

X-Men for me even though their currents comics leave much to be desired.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I enjoy X-men more, but i have more respect for FF. More depth and synergy among the characters. They aren't a bunch of superfreaks randomly assorted and smashed together to try and make a coherent team. But they are a real family in that each part is important and can theoretically overcome any obstacle in unison.