X-Men Apocalypse

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deadcool_XD

## As most of you know at the end credits of x-men days of future past they showed apocalypse and people chanting en sabah nur. I believe the movie comes out in 2016. My friend Josh told me that I should post my idea because even before x-men days of future past came out we were able to figure out the next movie would be about apocalypse. Please in the comments don't hate if you find this farfetched but we think were on to something. You guys know how wolverine is supposed to be killed off in September right. The title of the book is called Death Of Wolverine. Key word death. Wolverine has also been in every x-men movie. In Wolverine 25th anniversary issue number 145 Apocalypse makes Wolverine one of his horsemen. Now at this point you guys may be thinking so what it was a while ago and it has nothing to do with the issue coming out in September, except that it does. Not only was Wolverine a horsemen, but he was the horsemen of Death. I for one find this as no coincidence. This is also a strategic move for making box office money because Apocalypse is one of the best and most bought x-men series and issue number 145 of wolverine is one of the most expensive comics for Wolverine fans. Lastly in the comic Wolverine has a badass design that would make fans go crazy if they saw it in the movies. Post comments bellow thanks.

No Caption Provided

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Lol now that the comic has come out I realize how off I was. Nice thought though.