• 112 results
BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BattheMan008

Contrary to the majority of people here, I like Dan Slott. I know most of you hate Peter Parker being killed off (for now anyway) but I enjoy surprises and shocks you never thought would happen in my comics.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: What books did he even write recently? Though I agree, to some extent. After PJ, the Kane Chronicles and Heroes of Olympus he took the formulas he ysed for those and just pumped out more and more stuff.

Oh, and of course Bendis. He doesn't care about power levels or consistency, which really bugs me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Jason Aaron

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For comics probably Bendis, for aforementioned reasons.

But outside of comics it's definitely Matt Ward. You think Aaron's run of Thor is bad? Matt Ward quite literally made his terrible fanfic canon, by making the Ultramarines chapter of space marines the best in every way and by ruining the Grey Knights chapter(Kaldor Draigo literally only exists to shit on everything else without any reason behind it, "he's just that good"). Not only that he twisted the lore of the entire setting to fit his image of these two factions, so he made almost every faction look up to them as their superiors and if they didn't he basically called them the social outcasts of the Imperium, when before that they were very respected. Oh and he made every enemy job to them hard for the sole reason "they're just that good." He actually said most of this in an interview, including the "they're just that good" part.

It took several editions dedicating special attention to retconning most of his crap to repair most of the damage, and even then some of it is still felt to this day years later. So to all the Thor fans, us Warhammer 40k fans feel for you in this time of crisis, because trust me, it's going to take a couple runs to fix the damage.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I "hated" Jason Aaron even when people on here were swearing by his name back in GoT days. Part of me glad people now know why.

Bendis was already controversial, but I really got enough of him when he farted Fake 5 into existence.

Morrison, I get that guys is talented, but so are the first two, it doesn't mean I should read between the lines of his hidden grandiosity when on the surface, it isn't all that good.

There are more probably, but this trio gets the cake for partially ruining muh X-men.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jason Aaron's "IT'S THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!" tweet solos.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By infantfinite128

I'm not a fan of Tom King's work. I don't enjoy the nihilism and promiscuity that he adds in his superhero comics nor do I care for the cynical take on Batman.

I don't want him to write at DC.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendis, Millar and Ennis. Never saw the appeal of any of them.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Bendis (Although I´m cautiously optimistic with Superman)

Millar

Miller

Ennis

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever did this?

No Caption Provided