Writers say an Uncanny Avenger will die.

• 53 results
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@chibio said:

I finally had the chance to read Uncanny Avengers 11 and I think I figured it out! This Avenger is going to die: Wonder Man! In the latest comic we saw him restrained, captured and the Apocalypse Twins were talking about him being a proper power source for Scarlet Witch hex. If Scarlet Witch pulls of one of her spells, then the Apocalypse Twins would probably achieve their goals and the Sentry seems to have other plans, so I can clearly see him killing Wonder Man to cut off Scarlet Witchs energy supply, but at the same time that is the plot hole in the story. Why would they capture Wonder Man to use him as an energy source, if the Sentry is supposed to have the power of a thousand exploding suns? Why don't they just use him as the power supply for Scarlet Witch? But yeah, Wonder Man will die for sure due to him being useful to the Apocalypse twins.

@dayvid3: @wolverine08: @killemall: @thundergodswrath: @green_skaar:

Your opinion on it?

Against his masters’ orders a deranged and vengeful Sentry kills an Uncanny Avenger!

After last issue I believe you are correct. Sentry's "masters" need him alive to power Scarlet Witch. He has some sort of alternative motive going on here, we just dont know what it is yet.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@doombert: One problem is, its not as easy to kill Wonder Man though aye! The guy is a pure ionic being even for someone as scary as Sentry, but lets see. At the moment Wonder Man seems like a perfect candidate.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@doombert: One problem is, its not as easy to kill Wonder Man though aye! The guy is a pure ionic being even for someone as scary as Sentry, but lets see. At the moment Wonder Man seems like a perfect candidate.

Can't he just rip his molecules apart?

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@chibio: I don't think that's a plot hole. They're looking for a specific type of energy, not the one with the most energy.