Avatar image for djquantummechanic
djquantummechanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By djquantummechanic

I want to create a graphic novel (short) for a character I created decades ago but I have no art skills. I need an artist similar to Chris Weston (who I know but is too busy to bother with the likes of me) or Liam Sharp (also too busy). The character is a young girl who looks somewhat like Avril Lavigne, a singer who, after a freak accident becomes a near-omnipotent being. Think Star Trek's Q or Dr. Manhattan, arguably with the power of the sun, amplified 2 trillion times to the power of an average quasar. The story deals with the reluctant deity trying to hold on to her humanity while dealing with humanity trying to destroy, worship and/or steal her power. It's a mix of music, science fiction, metaphysics and a touch of comedy. The character has a very unique personality and is bi-polar, which makes being near omnipotent problematic, especially for mortals. Please send me a sample, rates, whether you'd like to collaborate, etc. You can tweet me @JamesEFinch or find me on facebook at djquantummechanic