Wrath of the First Lantern

mrj_rich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrj_rich

Will I have to read all of the Green Lantern family titles or could I just read Green Lantern? Will the others titles just be tie-ins or important parts of this story arc?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

To save money on the first Lantern story, maybe just buy the main Green Lantern title or can also wait for the collection next year.

Avatar image for juandicimo_magnifico45
Juandicimo_Magnifico45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So far, none of the other books are a MUST buy to understand the full scope of what is going on. Maybe GLC, but really all you need is Green Lantern.

KennyQuick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KennyQuick

Ive read a few of the other GL books for the current event and none of them really offer much aside from the main title. Some stuff is going down in GLC though. Im gonna read the next few issues of it just for shock factor.

Avatar image for th3darkkn1ght24
Th3DarkKn1ght24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Th3DarkKn1ght24

I only regularly buy Green Lantern but when the big arcs come up I enjoy reading the tie-ins but like they said, you can still get the major scope of the story in the regular GL issues

That and I just enjoy collecting them all

gettogaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong bump, I know but I was wondering the same thing and didn't want to make a new topic. I haven't read GL #20 just yet but now that the story is over, I just want to make sure I won't be missing something crucial to the plot by not reading the other titles.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@gettogaara: nope nothing will be missed. the end: everything is back to the status quo prior to the new52. every good green lantern is a lantern, hal is back to being a GL, sinestro is bad. end.