Would you watch it: Deadliest Warrior with superheroes

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

The battle forums are the best place to sit and watch people debate back and fourth on whether or not "this superhero would beat that superhero's ass". The show, Deadliest Warrior, is essentially that, but with historical figures. Would you watch a show that does exactly what Deadliest Warrior does, but with superheroes/villains?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By acer51

Oh ya evrey episode wouln't miss it it would instantly become my favorite show.

shrmntnk62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shrmntnk62

That's an amazing idea Gambit1024! I would totally watch that show!

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Loki9876

i tought of the idea myself. I would watch it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Excellent idea, but it should be limited to characters who are willing/or have killed i.e Wolverine, Deadpool, Elektra, Lady Shiva, etc.

Powerhouses like Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman etc, should be forbidden to make it interesting.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gambit1024

@Deranged Midget: I don't think they'd have to kill. It could be fight to the KO. And I think Hulk and Superman should be allowed, ONLY if they're fighting someone who can take it.

Deadliest Warrior already did Zombies vs. Vampires. I think this show could definitely happen, so long as Marvel and DC give the ok.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gambit1024: Yeah but just "fighting" isn't all too interesting and neither are very skillful.

I'd want to see full fledged, badass fight to the death between Cap and Batman or Wolverine and Deadshot.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

It would be interesting for sure.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite

No. Deadliest Warriors is not a good debate show(in fact it features no debating) and it tends to have bad match ups. 

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gambit1024

@Deranged Midget said:

@Gambit1024: Yeah but just "fighting" isn't all too interesting and neither are very skillful.

I'd want to see full fledged, badass fight to the death between Cap and Batman or Wolverine and Deadshot.

That's true. I suppose that they could turn morals off and just base the fights purely on stats and powersets.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By Dracade102

Superheroes don't have enough consistent feats in general to make a show off of, that might be hard to work around...

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PikminMania

OH GOD NO!!!!

Deadliest Warrior has already proven to be fake and utter crap.I would hate that so much.

There would be that one guy who is supposedly a "Punisher expert" but is really just a stunt double from a Thomas Jane movie.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gambit1024

@PikminMania: Actually, I was thinking they'd bring in the writers to do the debating. Who else knows the Punisher better than a dude like Garth Ennis?

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By KEROGA

battle forum on tv!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By _Zombie_

Yeah.. I'm starting to not like that show. It got better when they kicked Geiger off for being a whiny moron. But still, that vampires vs. zombies episode kind of undermined the point of the show. It's to pit real life 'warriors' against one another to see who comes out on top. Also, their method of figuring out their "data"(I put the word data in quotes because it has been pointed out before that some of their tests are faked), involves testing actual weapons/methods of attack. Unless it's restricted to non-powered street-levelers.. I don't see how they can get data for people who can crush a mountain with a punch. In short, not fond of the idea. It'd be neat on a different show, but doesn't really work out well with Deadliest Warrior.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PikminMania

@Gambit1024 said:

@PikminMania: Actually, I was thinking they'd bring in the writers to do the debating. Who else knows the Punisher better than a dude like Garth Ennis?

Yeah but this is Deadliest Warrior we are talking about, they would never do something that makes that much sense. Maybe a show where it was just writers debating with a little special effects would be cool.

Actually you know what, screw trying to be like Deadliest Warrior, this is a much better template:

Just replace Wiz and Boomstick with a couple of writers.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By BatteredArmor

I'd give it a shot

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Yeah but this is Deadliest Warrior we are talking about, they would never do something that makes that much sense. Maybe a show where it was just writers debating with a little special effects would be cool.

Actually you know what, screw trying to be like Deadliest Warrior, this is a much better template:

That was an awesome vid

Mayo88m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mayo88m

It'd be worth a watch I guess, but all in good fun of course. People get too butt hurt over these subjects to be taken seriously.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

this is awesome

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gambit1024

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Dude. Yes.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania

@Gambit1024 said:

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Dude. Yes.

Your damn straight it is!! So now what would you rather have. A show like this, or like Deadliest Warrior?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gambit1024

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@PikminMania said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Dude. Yes.

Your damn straight it is!! So now what would you rather have. A show like this, or like Deadliest Warrior?

This. Totally this.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By HolySerpent

Bulsh$t . Krakow stomps

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Is this a trick question? NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAYY!!!!

I love this show!!!!

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By girth

They did do a show of vampires vs zombies for Halloween. A superhero show would be great.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26  Edited By cody1984

@Decoy Elite said:

No. Deadliest Warriors is not a good debate show(in fact it features no debating) and it tends to have bad match ups.

Isn't that kind of the point though? Instead of debating about who they think is more deadly they just test the weapons and skill (using those weapons) of each combatant or group to see who is more lethal to settle the question. As far as bad match ups go I agree about the Spartan vs. Ninja fight and the Knight vs. Pirate fight but other than that I'm drawing a blank.

@PikminMania said:

OH GOD NO!!!!

Deadliest Warrior has already proven to be fake and utter crap.I would hate that so much.

There would be that one guy who is supposedly a "Punisher expert" but is really just a stunt double from a Thomas Jane movie.

How has it been proven to be fake and utter crap exactly? Since all the show does is see how lethal weapons are and how accurate the people doing the tests are. Now granted the show does lack having different scenarios for the fight to take place, outside help or trouble for the combatants (whether its reinforcements, weather, or terrain), or the use of tactics which really make a difference for winning battles. Though that has more to do with the show only having so much of a budget and how long the show is when it actually airs. Granted them favoring a weapon or not which was done in every episode of the first two seasons (haven't watched all of the third season yet) you can say showed some bias but it didn't change the outcome of the fight. As far as a Punisher expert goes you could bring in a Punisher writer but in reality it would be better to just bring in someone from Special Operations in the United Military whether they are Army Special Forces, Navy Seals, etc. to test Frank's gear and tactics.

@PikminMania said:

Actually I think that's pretty bad to be honest. Sure it works for these two characters given their power level and how difficult a fight between them would be to try and measure how lethal each is on a show like Deadliest Warrior but if we have a Punisher vs. Daredevil match for who is more deadly then Frank should logically win since he carries almost nothing but Lethal Weapons where daredevil uses a billy club that isn't near as lethal to what Frank carries. Also you have a problem if you tried to do a Batman vs (insert character) because you have the Batman can beat anyone with the false prep argument and even writers would use bias stating he's the Goddamn Batman! Which is really annoying and doesn't prove if he should win a particular match or not. Not to mention the absolute fail of comic book logic that is guys with katana's or worse yet unarmed without superpowers are more deadly and can make mince meat out of people with military weaponry and special forces training. So the only thing I see a show like Deadliest Warrior doing if it did street level comic book character fights is looking at how they would be if they were in the real world without using idiotic comic book logic.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@cody1984: Jesse James gang vs Al Capone gang. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984:

Look up online Deadliest Warrior fake and enjoy the results.

Also, Death Battle isn't biased at all. If you cared to watch the video you would clearly see that they take everything into consideration, their skills, minds, raw power etc. Deadliest Warrior just has some of the weapons the fighters used, and even then its faked.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i've been doing this since '09  

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

It would be a pretty good show, only if they used actual writers of the heroes being discussed and not weird fanboys.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cody1984

@PikminMania said:

@cody1984:

Look up online Deadliest Warrior fake and enjoy the results.

Also, Death Battle isn't biased at all. If you cared to watch the video you would clearly see that they take everything into consideration, their skills, minds, raw power etc. Deadliest Warrior just has some of the weapons the fighters used, and even then its faked.

Most of the complaints about the show are really about the Taliban vs. IRA episode and I do get those complaints but then again the show does just record how lethal the weapon being used is and how effective the user of the weapon is during the tests. Some of the weapons like the Wallace fight were inaccurate but the show did measure how lethal the weapons were and how well skilled the user of those weapons were. Is the show a 100% accurate? No, because if you had a bunch of Ninja's showing up in ancient Greece or Spartans showing up in feudal Japan it’s pretty likely the side not on their homeland would get struck down by disease which you can't really do in a simulation. So for what the show is measuring how lethal a weapon is and how proficient the user of the weapon is it’s not ungodly terrible.

The problem with something like Death Battle or even here on comicvine is we get really dumb comic book logic thrown into the mix. For example if we use a Punisher vs. Batman as fight as an example of how deadly someone is people will argue that Batman is more deadly since he is more skilled in H2H. It doesn't matter that Frank has an armory with enough weapons to take over a small third world country (and is highly skilled with those weapons) or that he routinely uses a rocket launcher, shotgun, grenades, sniper rifles, a pair of .45s, and a M60 you'll have people stating that H2H combat is somehow more lethal then modern military weaponry. You can swap the Punisher vs. Batman example for a Nick Fury vs. Nightwing or Jason Todd vs. Shang Chi fight and the results should be the same with the characters who are skilled with and using lethal military weaponry winning. So I'd actually prefer something like deadliest warrior than fans trying to call who is the deadlier of the two since H2H shouldn't even matter in if characters have firearms and no one has superpowers.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984:

1. Almost all of the "experts" on Deadliest Warrior are all fakes.
  2. A lot of the weapons they use are faked.
  3. They don't test weapons out correctly.
  4. Their results to the fights are completely useless.

Now Death battle:

1. Has real fans and experts on the characters, they never have made a cheap fight.
  2. Their results make sense and are actually in-character for what each combatant would do in a fight.
  3. They actually do compare the weapons but use the most common feats by everyone to determine the win.

All in all, DW is faked tremendously and wrong all the time. DB proves a character can win with logic, feats, and personality.

Heck, even the science used in Death Battle makes more sense than DW.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cody1984

@PikminMania said:

@cody1984:

1. Almost all of the "experts" on Deadliest Warrior are all fakes.
  2. A lot of the weapons they use are faked.
  3. They don't test weapons out correctly.
  4. Their results to the fights are completely useless.

Now Death battle:

1. Has real fans and experts on the characters, they never have made a cheap fight.
  2. Their results make sense and are actually in-character for what each combatant would do in a fight.
  3. They actually do compare the weapons but use the most common feats by everyone to determine the win.

All in all, DW is faked tremendously and wrong all the time. DB proves a character can win with logic, feats, and personality.

Heck, even the science used in Death Battle makes more sense than DW.

As far as Deadliest Warrior goes

1. The experts I've seen with most complaints about them were the IRA vs. Taliban match and the William Wallace fight.

2. Besides a few being inaccurate I'd like a source since last time I checked I saw complaints about the AR-15 and RPG which is again from the Taliban vs. IRA fight and not much else so if they are using a ton of fake weapons I'd like to see a source indicating this.

3. What do you have in mind exactly?

4. Its useful to see which side has better weaponry but other things that I've already mentioned like chances of dying from disease, tactics, terrain, weather, etc. then yeah its not an accurate way to say if the fight is a 100% accurate but again it shows how lethal the weaponry is used for the test and tests the users of those weapons ability to use them to give an idea of who is more deadly in single or group combat ignoring outside factors (which I've already talked about in depth) so the show is not horrible for what it is.

As far as Death Battle goes

1. Real fans of the characters can argue about retarded things that shouldn't even matter in a fight like how skilled is someone in H2H which really shouldn't even matter if were having a fight between two characters like Nick Fury vs. The Punisher since it would be a gunfight. Also the fight you used to in which they have Spawn winning is suspect since they didn't believe that Krakow's weapons wouldn't put Spawn down and their answer as to why his weapons wouldn't work is extremely questionable.

2. The results are questionable since in the Spawn fight we have the classic "can light saber kill superman" type argument which leaves the decision if a weapon is lethal or not to a character questionable.

3. Feats are also suspect since characters can be written as extremely campy or dumb in one series and another series going on at the same time be written as extremely effective against others.

So I don't see how Death Battle is more accurate here. I'd say its more useful for measuring characters with superpowers that are quite extreme but for non super powered characters I don't see how it would be more accurate then Deadliest Warrior.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984:

1. http://bshistorian.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/deadliest-warrior-my-arse/ And even if a couple of fights were faked that still means that they fake fights.
  2. I didn't really mean faked, what I meant was, stupid. Many of the weapons used are just ridiculous. Like of course the Mafia guy always has a freaking ice pick with him.
  3. They completely mess with the comparisons. For example, in the Musketeer vs Ming Warrior fight, they were testing swords but completely messed it up. For a comparison, you should only change one variable. AKA, the sword. But in the tests, they changed the kind of target, the number of targets, and the final analysis. It is impossible to get any kind of accurate analysis with that many variable changes.
  4. You will never get an even remotely close answer if you just follow the fight by their weapons. You need personality and more to get a solid outcome.

Now for the Death Battle argument:

1. The first thing you need to do is compare H2H skills. If not you'll get a fight like this, Bruce Lee vs a mentally handicapped midget with a 12 inch knife. That doesn't seem like a fair fight, right? But don't worry, according to you as long as they have weapons the fight is pretty accurate. Who needs to compare morals, personality, or fighting skills.
  2. The sword vs Spawn thing made perfect sense. The only way to kill a Spawn is by decapitating him with a holy weapon, Kratos did not do that.
  3. That is why they mainly use the most common feats that have been displayed throughout their entire career.
  4. Non super-powered characters would be even worse for DW. You would have Batman lose every fight since the fights themselves aren't judged by the character, only some of their weapons.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cody1984

@PikminMania said:

http://bshistorian.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/deadliest-warrior-my-arse/ And even if a couple of fights were faked that still means that they fake fights.

I did read that article before when you posted about checking online about the deadliest warrior being faked. The majority of the complaints though are about the IRA vs. Taliban fight though with the author obviously being pissed that such a fight was even created in the first place. I get while he is mad and I understand why but it doesn't prove the entire show is utterly faked.

@PikminMania said:

I didn't really mean faked, what I meant was, stupid. Many of the weapons used are just ridiculous. Like of course the Mafia guy always has a freaking ice pick with him.

Or the US Special Forces guys using entrenching tools when almost everyone in the US military carries a knife on them for practical purposes outside of combat. Which is a more practical weapon to use and Special Operation Forces tend to carry knives made for combat like A Ka-Bar on them as an example? I get the complaints but at the end of the day the show just focuses on how deadly the weapons are how well they are used by the people performing the tests.

@PikminMania said:

They completely mess with the comparisons. For example, in the Musketeer vs Ming Warrior fight, they were testing swords but completely messed it up. For a comparison, you should only change one variable. AKA, the sword. But in the tests, they changed the kind of target, the number of targets, and the final analysis. It is impossible to get any kind of accurate analysis with that many variable changes.

I do agree with you about this.

@PikminMania said:

You will never get an even remotely close answer if you just follow the fight by their weapons. You need personality and more to get a solid outcome.

Isn't that just a problem though overall with combat simulations? Since you can't predict exactly what will happen in warfare?

@PikminMania said:

Now for the Death Battle argument:
The first thing you need to do is compare H2H skills. If not you'll get a fight like this, Bruce Lee vs a mentally handicapped midget with a 12 inch knife. That doesn't seem like a fair fight, right? But don't worry, according to you as long as they have weapons the fight is pretty accurate. Who needs to compare morals, personality, or fighting skills.

My problem with the H2H argument when it comes to comics is that comic books uses rather stupid logic. With a guy with no superpowers unarmed easily being able to take on a company of Special Forces soldiers who armed to the teeth trying to kill the character and beating them easily. Even Bruce Lee is on record for stating martial arts don't beat firearms. So that is the reason why I come down on people using H2H as reason why a character should win a fight especially if their opponent (or worse yet opponents) is using military weaponry and is highly skilled and the guy they are saying is going to win is unarmed without using any of their weaponry and doesn't have superpowers. Only in comics do you hear this argument because it makes no sense. I can ignore a lot of things about comics that don’t make much sense but that is just too much.

@PikminMania said:

The sword vs Spawn thing made perfect sense. The only way to kill a Spawn is by decapitating him with a holy weapon, Kratos did not do that.

Weren't these weapons made by Gods thus making them Holy though? Or does Holy only extend to the Judeo Christian God? I really don't care if Spawn should win the fight or not I'm just pointing out it goes back to the argument of "can a light saber kill superman" which will always have people arguing over the matter since the characters don't exist in the same universe.

@PikminMania said:

That is why they mainly use the most common feats that have been displayed throughout their entire career.

Problem here is some characters are really written inconsistently over the years making this harder to do.

@PikminMania said:

Non super-powered characters would be even worse for DW. You would have Batman lose every fight since the fights themselves aren't judged by the character, only some of their weapons.

In the case of those that don't use lethal force and don't have powers than yeah they should since the show is all about how deadly a particular individual or group is with certain weapons. It would be fair in the sense it does remove a lot of idiotic comic book logic about H2H being superior to military weaponry and would show who are the actual deadliest nonpowered street level characters are.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984:

@cody1984:

1. It does prove that more than 5 of the fights are faked.
  2. Except for the fact that the IRA people using slingshots doesn't make sense. Or a mafia man having an ice pick has normal equipment.
  3. I don't think it is stupid logic,, just super powers. Dodging bullets means you are a bullet timer, that is all the explanation you should need. Also you seem to be thinking that those military guys have amazing shots, yet an Israeli paratrooper said to me that the US army is honestly pretty bad nowadays since everyone treats the war like a COD game in the USA. Really if you took 10 average US soldiers and put them up against 10 middle eastern (pick any country) the Middle Easterns would win.
  4. The weapons are holy, but like I explained to kill Spawn you need to decapitate him. Kratos didn't decapitate him, he stabbed him through the stomach.
  5. When a character is written inconsistently there are still things that have remained throughout their history. There have been a lot of scans over the years showing that Batman can lift 1200 lbs.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cody1984

@PikminMania said:

It does prove that more than 5 of the fights are faked.

It proves the weapons might not have been accurate for the fight and that the writer of the article was pissed the fight happened not much else.

@PikminMania said:

Except for the fact that the IRA people using slingshots doesn't make sense. Or a mafia man having an ice pick has normal equipment.

Dude I already answered this question several times.

@PikminMania said:

I don't think it is stupid logic,, just super powers. Dodging bullets means you are a bullet timer, that is all the explanation you should need.

I stated several times that I was talking about characters without superpowers.

@PikminMania said:

lso you seem to be thinking that those military guys have amazing shots,

Well you do have to qualify with the weapon you are issued several times in the military and if you have a combat MOS in the Army you go out to the range constantly to keep you proficient in the weapon you are using. Since I was specifically talking about Special Forces which you have to be a good shot to even get to the initial training then yes they (Special Forces members) tend to be great shots since if they weren't they wouldn't ever qualify to be in Special Forces in the first place.

@PikminMania said:

yet an Israeli paratrooper said to me that the US army is honestly pretty bad nowadays

This is pure BS. Their is no way for me or anyone else on here to know for sure if you actually have a friend that is an Israeli paratrooper. I'm going to be nice here and not continue to comment what I really think of about this part of your reply and your explanations for it.

@PikminMania said:

Really if you took 10 average US soldiers and put them up against 10 middle eastern (pick any country) the Middle Easterns would win.

I stated special forces trained several times before. Also when I was stationed in Iraq we did see some of the Iraqi Army at the firing range some were good shots some where terrible but since your not talking about a military to military comparison but just middle easterners in general I find the comment laughable since you can have 10 average US soldiers who have experience with firearms vs 10 civilians who never fired a gun in their entire life and you think those people who never fired a gun before will be automatically better shots? That is failed logic at its finest.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By Billy Batson

No.
BB

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984:

1. The article also showed how more than a few of those fights were faked.
  2. Being a bullet timer is only technically a super power, since no one in real life could do that. Batman and basically every other super hero is a bullet timer though.
  3. Well the Israeli guy came to my Hebrew school since he used to go there. Also, a lot of the Israelis from the camp I go to (There is a summer program that allows Israeli's to be counselors over in USA for the summer) said stuff similar. A lot of people in the US army sometimes act as if they are in a COD game.
  4. I really expected you to realize that I meant Middle Eastern soldiers.
  5. All in all, I'm just stating that Death Battle takes everything into account, personality, weapons, H2h etc. They are also true 'experts' on their sources, they know what they are talking about. As for Deadliest Warrior, they have been caught numerous times for lying about details and faking tests.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cody1984

@PikminMania said:

Being a bullet timer is only technically a super power, since no one in real life could do that. Batman and basically every other super hero is a bullet timer though.

Actually no they are not. You see them in comics getting out of the way of people shooting at them. Not having the gun pointed at them then moving away after the bullet is fired heading towards them since that would make them superhuman. Scans showing a character supposedly without superpowers required to do so are blatant PIS.

@PikminMania said:

Well the Israeli guy came to my Hebrew school since he used to go there. Also, a lot of the Israelis from the camp I go to (There is a summer program that allows Israeli's to be counselors over in USA for the summer) said stuff similar. A lot of people in the US army sometimes act as if they are in a COD game.

Dude I really don't care since their is no way to know if you are full of s*** or not with that comment so this is my last response regarding the "Israeli guy" you may have made up or not.

@PikminMania said:

I really expected you to realize that I meant Middle Eastern soldiers.

You stated middle easterners in general which is why I commented like I did previously. If you meant middle eastern militaries you should've been specific instead of just saying Middle Easterners in general like you did which I even pointed out in my previous reply to you.

@PikminMania said:

All in all, I'm just stating that Death Battle takes everything into account, personality, weapons, H2h etc.

I think I already went over this with the "Can a light saber kill superman" comment.

@PikminMania said:

They are also true 'experts' on their sources, they know what they are talking about.

What makes them true experts exactly? Is their a career field that I'm unaware of that involves battles between fictional characters with them at the top of the field?

@PikminMania said:

As for Deadliest Warrior, they have been caught numerous times for lying about details and faking tests.

I've already gone over this in length.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PikminMania

@cody1984: What makes them true 'experts' is that they constantly show feats backing up what they say and have so far not lied about anything they've said.