#1 Edited by RunawayAvenger (465 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Hawkeye and Black Widow, I think the actors that portray them are perfect, while Jeremy didn't get much decent screen time in Avengers I still love the choice. While I know the S.H.I.E.L.D film originally in production isn't in the immediate future, but would you watch it? I certainly would, but would you rather it was set in the past or after the Avengers?

#2 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6451 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch it. I'd rather it be set in the past, that way we can have a build-up of Hawkeye and Widow's relationship. Maybe introduce some other characters (Mockingbird).

#3 Posted by Ostyo (7506 posts) - - Show Bio

No, hate Scarlett. I couldn't watch a movie focusing on her.

#4 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely.

#5 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Hawkeye is one of my favorite characters of all time but the MCU version is atrocious. He's lame,boring, and looks like a GI Joe reject.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely, though I watch almost all of the comic related movies anyway...

#7 Edited by Fallschirmjager (16794 posts) - - Show Bio

I go to see every comic book movie released in theaters at least once.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30345 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. I'd see it, but I don't think I'd like it that much. I'd prefer they focus on other characters.

#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, and make Black Widow have long straight hair. Not the curly short one that she never has in the comics.

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a movie about them could be cool, but Hawkeye was just awful in Avengers, so he would drag the movie down. But I'd probably see it since I'll watch almost any comic related movie and anything in the MCU.

#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18406 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not.

#12 Posted by Cr4pSnip3r (302 posts) - - Show Bio

More than likely not.

#13 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a movie about them could be cool, but Hawkeye was just awful in Avengers, so he would drag the movie down. But I'd probably see it since I'll watch almost any comic related movie and anything in the MCU.

Yup. I don't really like Jeremy Renner playing the part to begin with but the poor guy just had nothing to work with. They completely changed Hawkeye so Iron Man could remain the jokester everyone loves. It's pretty annoying

#14 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

I would see it, but I don't really want to see it.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (16997 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

I'd watch a Hawkeye film over a Black Widow film, but what's the OP going on about the S.H.I.E.L.D show? I'm not watching that sh*t.

#16 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Hawkeye is one of my favorite characters of all time but the MCU version is atrocious. He's lame,boring, and looks like a GI Joe reject.

#17 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I was really disappointed that Hawkeye didn't have more comic relief like the character of the comics. On the other hand, I still really want to see a Hawkeye stand alone movie. Not sure everybody else would though.

#18 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: i know i'm the only one, but i want is original costume in a movie. (or something even SLIGHTLY like it)

#19 Edited by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course.

#20 Edited by Catsnlynne (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch it only because Hawkeye is one of my favorite Marvel characters. I hate with a passion Black Widow.

#21 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would watch it. I like both characters and think their respective actors are good as well.

#22 Posted by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye yes, Black widow maybe but really to only see her boobs jiggling when she fights

#23 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: i know i'm the only one, but i want is original costume in a movie. (or something even SLIGHTLY like it)

No, I want his original costume too. Pissed me of almost as much as when Bullseye didn't have his original costume in Daredevil...Great movie though.

#24 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, why not.

#25 Posted by Deadgod (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

sure , they could make it like some prequel where they show origins of Hawkeye & Black window & how they started working for Shield etc

#26 Posted by M3th (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch every superhero or comicbook related movie so YES.

#27 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not in theaters.

#28 Edited by RunawayAvenger (465 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by RunawayAvenger (465 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by desmond006 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would like to see the characters further developed.

#31 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh honestly not really. I mean I'm a fan of Widow, but not that much of a fan.