would you support Direct to DVD movies from Marvel?

cra55zy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll would you support Direct to DVD movies from Marvel? (9 votes)

Yes, I support it 56%
No, I don`t want it 33%
Depends on movie 33%

I think a way Marvel could get more movies out if they go the Direct to DVD route. Especially for some of it lesser known characters. If fact they could just simply make longer One shots. Say 45 mins to a full hour would do, Tell me what you think.

• 
pinecone1510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By pinecone1510

Considering all the tv shows they got going i don't think they need direct to dvd titles especially since Agents of shield already exist for some of the smaller villains but there are exciting series that are coming(and this is just marvel with DC shows it would double.We are really getting a lot of superhero shows next year):Agents of Shield,Daredevil,Jessica Jones,Luke Cage,Iron Fist and after those 4 are done there is gonna be a defenders mini-series.

And they are also exploring more obscure characters for future movies like Guardians of the Galaxy,the animated Big Hero 6,Ant-Man and the often rumored Doctor Strange movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If they were animated movies, yes.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trouble would be the marketing. Direct to DVD has a bit of a stigma attached to it where people automatically assume its low budget junk. If the quality is there and its good entertainment then I would pay for it, especially if they make it MCU canon and maybe give the lesser known characters cameos in the main movies. That way people who see the movies may want to know more about these guys and go buy the short films/one-shots.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the movie