Would you support a Secret Six reboot in the New 52?

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mightyrearranger

Just curious. As long as it brings some unused characters out of the woodwork, I would be interested. There's potential here to develop a rivalry with the current Suicide Squad as well, which is always fun.

Barring or including the original members, who would you cast the new book with?

I like the idea of bringing The Outsider back from Flashpoint-limbo to organize this team. He'd make a great foil to Amanda Waller as well. Beyond that, I'm partial to some of the original members; maybe bring a couple old Squadders over too (eg: Bronze Tiger and Nightshade, possibly).

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hrrrrrrrm. I'd want Gail to write it.

As for the actual cast...Scandal would be necessary, as would Catman. Not sure who else I'd choose.

The Outsider idea is brilliant. That's something that I'd love to see.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I prefer Secret Six to go back to using super heroes or maybe characters like Deathstroke. Secret Six should be allowed to have more than 6 members so maybe reboot the title as Secret Sex ?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman

I might go for it as long as Gail Simon stay far away from it and the old cast does't come back.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@colonyofcells said:

Secret Six should be allowed to have more than 6 members so maybe reboot the title as Secret Sex ?

You are weird