• 84 results
Posted by Pr0metheus (4943 posts) 10 months, 4 days ago

Poll: Would you rather have Wolverine or Iron Fist's powers? (68 votes)

Iron Fist 28%
Wolverine 72%

Inspired by this thread

Would you rather be the Immortal Weapon X known as The Wolverine or Danny Rand known as the legendary Iron Fist?

You will know how to use the Chi as good as Danny does and you're skeleton will be Adamantium for their respective choices.

#1 Posted by Pr0metheus (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear Internet,

I meant Your not You're and i cant edit polls

I'm sorry

- Pr0metheus

#2 Edited by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist by a mile.

1) I don't want to be immortal.

2) No one will mess with me if I can hit as hard as a freight train.

#3 Posted by Pr0metheus (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Technicially Wolverine isnt immortal, He still ages and although not for a long time should eventually die.

#4 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. I don't want Wolverine's curse

#5 Edited by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose Wolverine. That durability would keep you through anything.

EDIT: Also, I'm down with a super long life. Sue me.

#6 Edited by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Technicially Wolverine isnt immortal, He still ages and although not for a long time should eventually die.

Well he hasn't died yet.

It wouldn't matter anyway. I couldn't deal with family loss, losing all my friends life time after life time.

#7 Posted by Pr0metheus (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus said:

Well he hasn't died yet.

It wouldn't matter anyway. I couldn't deal with family loss, losing all my friends life time after life time.

Could always go jump in the sun

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@pr0metheus said:

Well he hasn't died yet.

Yea. After 500 years of squatting I'll finally have the leg power to jump all the way to the sun.

#9 Edited by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus said:

@monsterstomp said:

@pr0metheus said:

Well he hasn't died yet.

Yea. After 500 years of squatting I'll finally have the leg power to jump all the way to the sun.

Personally I would grab a rocket into a black hole. Spagghettification, that's the way to go out.

#10 Posted by Pr0metheus (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus said:

@monsterstomp said:

@pr0metheus said:

Well he hasn't died yet.

Well if it works...

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. With long life, you can do a lot, including as good martial arts as if..

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (38622 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist has more raw destructive power, but I'd go with Wolverine's powers due to the versatile set of abilities you would get.

#13 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist can die.

So I rather have movie Wolverine's powers cause he feels alot faster than comic.

#14 Posted by RustyRoy (10933 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist has more raw destructive power, but I'd go with Wolverine's powers due to the versatile set of abilities you would get.

#15 Edited by teddy_the_god_killer (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. Regardless of Wolverine's powers he feels pain...not good for me. Being able to regenerate limbs is something I would want to avoid. With Iron Fist's powers I would tend to avoid the stupid. I mean, getting repeatedly punched in the head by the Hulk is not fun.

#16 Posted by RogueShadow (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#17 Edited by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine...but I don't want the Adamantium.

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (38622 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't want to be indestructible?

#19 Posted by Wolverine08 (38622 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Edited by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

I already have a healing factor, that's good enough. I don't want heavy a** metal weighing me down and constantly poisoning me. Plus, it would make going through airport security impossible.

#21 Edited by kcjr (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. No matter how scary the situation, I could just go ":meh".

#22 Posted by SheenLantern (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Personally I would grab a rocket into a black hole

Ah yes, the slowest, most excruciating death imaginable. Good choice.

#23 Posted by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Personally I would grab a rocket into a black hole

Ah yes, the slowest, most excruciating death imaginable. Good choice.

Go big or go home, amirite?

#24 Posted by BlackWind (5518 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural martial arts? Yeah, I'll take that.

#25 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8736 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

#26 Edited by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. I would almost never use my powers if I had Wolverine's powers. Iron Fist's powers have tons of uses as well as one that resembles what Wolverine can do.

#27 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's powers seem a lot more beneficial in my opinion. Never get sick, heal from virtually anything, unbreakable skeleton and live for several lifetimes.

#28 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, but only for the immortality.

#29 Posted by Squares (4895 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, legendary versus immortal...

Legendary, no contest.

#30 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5157 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by MaccyD (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

Unkillable is always fun, you do whatever you want without worrying about that death thingy...

#32 Posted by Negativecreep94 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. Though I'm surprised people would want the Wolverine curse.

#34 Posted by MaccyD (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis: What curse? You get bored of immortality, you go swimming for a bit too long :P

#35 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this, but I wish you guys would toss in power explanations in the beginning so we are all on the same page, not that it's hard to go to marvel's wiki. I go with long life. Although I still question what the quality of that extended life is at the end. Will logan be in depends for 40 years, plus some good ol senility? Bleh don't want to drag that out. Otherwise I don't see flashy powers as helping me in life. with healing powers, maybe can box and make some serious cash until you have to drop out of site and make a new identity before people get suspicious. Claws do diddly crap in the real world, except make u a target for dissection. Iron fists powers are cool but what would you really use them for in the real world?

#36 Posted by Bruxae (12597 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

Id like to be able to die if I choose to.

#37 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: You can drown. That's how he said he could croak, like he did to jr

#38 Edited by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: I'm not buying that an immortal dies by drowning. Especially if you regenerate.

Anyway, that healing factor is a curse.

#39 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's powers.

@extremis: Logan doesn't die if he is underwater. From what I've heard from @god_spawn, he goes into a state of limbo.

#40 Edited by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist!

I just love Danny Rand and I wouldn't having a glowing fist of fury.

#42 Posted by ComicStooge (12001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's powers seem a lot more beneficial in my opinion. Never get sick, heal from virtually anything, unbreakable skeleton and live for several lifetimes.

This.

#43 Posted by Immortal777 (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

What in the world am I going to do with Iron Fists powers get shot? With wolverines powers I could become rich legally or illegally, live several lifetimes, learn everything and see the worlds development.

#44 Edited by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: So if you had IF's powers, you'd somehow get into a situation where you get shot? What a noob. Especially if you have a mastery of chi and fail to augment your reflexes. Like a noob :P

#45 Posted by Immortal777 (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: In the real world bullets aren't jobbers and I don't have plot protection.

#46 Posted by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777: In the real world, you wouldn't get into that kind of situation.

#47 Posted by Wolverine08 (38622 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also go with Wolverine for the low level superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes I'd get from the healing factor :D

#48 Posted by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (38622 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp:

I'm a lier! Lol. But the HF does give you low level superhuman reflexes. This has been explained for Wolverine. He just doesn't have an actual reason to usually try dodge things. Lol.

#50 Edited by MonsterStomp (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Compared to Batman, who is as frequent as a bullet timer as Wolverine, he doesn't look so good if his HF has something to do with it :)