• 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Gem of Cyttorak because it can warp reality and allow its users to do alot more than having the powers of Shazam.

  • Freezes time for user so user does not age
  • Alters probability
  • Allows user to be telepathic (just like Steven when he used it) /// Cain Marko also used telepathy and psychokinetic powers to pull Xavier's body from the real world to the Astral Plane.
  • Absorb Momentum/Inertia
  • Allows teleportation and opens portals
  • Defies laws of Physics
  • Allows user to cast spells from the Crimson Cosmos
  • Allows Matter Manipulation and turning intimate objects alive (just like the Steven Issue)
  • Can open Outer Void (Oblivion's Realm)
  • Able to negate all of realities energies and magic energies
  • Can allow user to grow at any height the user wishes while increasing mass, density and weight
  • Can allow to shrink objects and people
  • Able to control Space, Time, Matter (D'Spayre Story from the Onslaught Saga)
  • Draw out for user unlimited strength
  • Naturally fortifies users skin, flesh, organs and bones to be durable enough to basically defy the fundamental laws of physics. Only high end magics are able to penetrate this durability.
  • Able to create a personal negation filed that acts as a forcefield to protect user from high end magic.
  • Allows user every kinetic movement of body to unnaturally gain unlimited momentum
#52 Posted by baron2011 (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam

#53 Posted by JoeEddie (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Gem of Cyttorak because it can warp reality and allow its users to do alot more than having the powers of Shazam.

  • Freezes time for user so user does not age
  • Alters probability
  • Allows user to be telepathic (just like Steven when he used it) /// Cain Marko also used telepathy and psychokinetic powers to pull Xavier's body from the real world to the Astral Plane.
  • Absorb Momentum/Inertia
  • Allows teleportation and opens portals
  • Defies laws of Physics
  • Allows user to cast spells from the Crimson Cosmos
  • Allows Matter Manipulation and turning intimate objects alive (just like the Steven Issue)
  • Can open Outer Void (Oblivion's Realm)
  • Able to negate all of realities energies and magic energies
  • Can allow user to grow at any height the user wishes while increasing mass, density and weight
  • Can allow to shrink objects and people
  • Able to control Space, Time, Matter (D'Spayre Story from the Onslaught Saga)
  • Draw out for user unlimited strength
  • Naturally fortifies users skin, flesh, organs and bones to be durable enough to basically defy the fundamental laws of physics. Only high end magics are able to penetrate this durability.
  • Able to create a personal negation filed that acts as a forcefield to protect user from high end magic.
  • Allows user every kinetic movement of body to unnaturally gain unlimited momentum

I will go with this.

#54 Posted by Timandm (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: If you choose the Juggernaut powers, do you also have to accept what comes with them? Juggernaut is an avatar for an evil entity... He HAS to cause chaos and destruction else he becomes weaker..... Captain Marvel doesn't have that problem.

#55 Posted by Onemoreposter (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. The speed of mercury and wisdom of solomon by themselves are more valuable to me than the power of the juggernaut.

#56 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom would rather utilize the power of Crimson Gem than the Shazam. He's already smart, has more wisdom than Solomon when it comes to siphoning more power from other characters that is.

#57 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

I rather have both.
#58 Posted by InsaneArtisticNerd (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam, since I wouldn't sacrifice my morals for a gem.

#59 Posted by Mr_Winchester (728 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

Question: If you choose the Juggernaut powers, do you also have to accept what comes with them? Juggernaut is an avatar for an evil entity... He HAS to cause chaos and destruction else he becomes weaker..... Captain Marvel doesn't have that problem.

And that's why I'm going with:

#60 Posted by INLIFE (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

I'm a nice guy.

#61 Posted by PowerHerc (86127 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

#62 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

Captain Marvel mainly because I dont want to do evil and it would be badass to turn into a 30 y old version of yourself, at it's physical prime and with super powers just by saying a word

#63 Posted by Vaccine (278 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

*waits for lightning strike*

#64 Posted by minigunman123 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Gem of Cyttorak because it can warp reality and allow its users to do alot more than having the powers of Shazam.

  • Freezes time for user so user does not age
  • Alters probability
  • Allows user to be telepathic (just like Steven when he used it) /// Cain Marko also used telepathy and psychokinetic powers to pull Xavier's body from the real world to the Astral Plane.
  • Absorb Momentum/Inertia
  • Allows teleportation and opens portals
  • Defies laws of Physics
  • Allows user to cast spells from the Crimson Cosmos
  • Allows Matter Manipulation and turning intimate objects alive (just like the Steven Issue)
  • Can open Outer Void (Oblivion's Realm)
  • Able to negate all of realities energies and magic energies
  • Can allow user to grow at any height the user wishes while increasing mass, density and weight
  • Can allow to shrink objects and people
  • Able to control Space, Time, Matter (D'Spayre Story from the Onslaught Saga)
  • Draw out for user unlimited strength
  • Naturally fortifies users skin, flesh, organs and bones to be durable enough to basically defy the fundamental laws of physics. Only high end magics are able to penetrate this durability.
  • Able to create a personal negation filed that acts as a forcefield to protect user from high end magic.
  • Allows user every kinetic movement of body to unnaturally gain unlimited momentum

I will go with this.

#65 Posted by rabshazam (180 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!!!!! By far . I wouldn't want to be evil and need to destroy things . Plus being shazam I would become immortal

#66 Edited by Ostyo (11923 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!!!!

#67 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (10152 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have the power of Shazam. Less drawbacks. Not only that, but it seems like DC is starting to explore Cap's power beyond the physical aspect. I.e. conjuring a ping pong table.

#68 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't fancy becoming Cyttorak's slave for the rest of eternity by taking the Gem, so yeah, I'd go with Shazam's power.

#69 Posted by Homer_X (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#70 Posted by aquaman01 (1946 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. The whole point of the gem is to make you insanely durable (with insane strength of course) which is what Shazam can do (less of course) plus flying, magic, speed, etc...

Considering the only technology we have that could either hurt or even kill someone with shazam's power is a h or atom bomb, there isn't really a point to have the gem.

Unless of course, you go on a craze to destroy every government in the world, which you might want the gem just in case they unleash some crazy new weapon.

#71 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#72 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wizard

#73 Posted by Legendary_StarHero (18935 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam by far.

#74 Posted by rabshazam (180 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Edited by Squares (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. Being an avatar of Cyttorak doesn't look like very much fun.

#76 Edited by Cloakx14 (5367 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

Online
#77 Edited by koshi_waza88 (2542 posts) - - Show Bio

why have 1 gods power when you can have the power of 6 :P