• 64 results
#51 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Gem of Cyttorak because it can warp reality and allow its users to do alot more than having the powers of Shazam.

• Freezes time for user so user does not age
  • Alters probability
  • Allows user to be telepathic (just like Steven when he used it) /// Cain Marko also used telepathy and psychokinetic powers to pull Xavier's body from the real world to the Astral Plane.
  • Absorb Momentum/Inertia
  • Allows teleportation and opens portals
  • Defies laws of Physics
  • Allows user to cast spells from the Crimson Cosmos
  • Allows Matter Manipulation and turning intimate objects alive (just like the Steven Issue)
  • Can open Outer Void (Oblivion's Realm)
  • Able to negate all of realities energies and magic energies
  • Can allow user to grow at any height the user wishes while increasing mass, density and weight
  • Can allow to shrink objects and people
  • Able to control Space, Time, Matter (D'Spayre Story from the Onslaught Saga)
  • Draw out for user unlimited strength
  • Naturally fortifies users skin, flesh, organs and bones to be durable enough to basically defy the fundamental laws of physics. Only high end magics are able to penetrate this durability.
  • Able to create a personal negation filed that acts as a forcefield to protect user from high end magic.
  • Allows user every kinetic movement of body to unnaturally gain unlimited momentum
#52 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam

#53 Posted by JoeEddie (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Gem of Cyttorak because it can warp reality and allow its users to do alot more than having the powers of Shazam.

• Alters probability
  • Allows user to be telepathic (just like Steven when he used it) /// Cain Marko also used telepathy and psychokinetic powers to pull Xavier's body from the real world to the Astral Plane.
  • Defies laws of Physics
  • Allows Matter Manipulation and turning intimate objects alive (just like the Steven Issue)
  • Can allow user to grow at any height the user wishes while increasing mass, density and weight
  • Naturally fortifies users skin, flesh, organs and bones to be durable enough to basically defy the fundamental laws of physics. Only high end magics are able to penetrate this durability.
  • Able to create a personal negation filed that acts as a forcefield to protect user from high end magic.
  • Allows user every kinetic movement of body to unnaturally gain unlimited momentum

I will go with this.

#54 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: If you choose the Juggernaut powers, do you also have to accept what comes with them? Juggernaut is an avatar for an evil entity... He HAS to cause chaos and destruction else he becomes weaker..... Captain Marvel doesn't have that problem.

#55 Posted by Onemoreposter (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. The speed of mercury and wisdom of solomon by themselves are more valuable to me than the power of the juggernaut.

#56 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom would rather utilize the power of Crimson Gem than the Shazam. He's already smart, has more wisdom than Solomon when it comes to siphoning more power from other characters that is.

#57 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

I rather have both.
#58 Posted by InsaneArtisticNerd (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam, since I wouldn't sacrifice my morals for a gem.

#59 Posted by Mr_Winchester (638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

Question: If you choose the Juggernaut powers, do you also have to accept what comes with them? Juggernaut is an avatar for an evil entity... He HAS to cause chaos and destruction else he becomes weaker..... Captain Marvel doesn't have that problem.

And that's why I'm going with:

#60 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

I'm a nice guy.

#61 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

#62 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

Captain Marvel mainly because I dont want to do evil and it would be badass to turn into a 30 y old version of yourself, at it's physical prime and with super powers just by saying a word

#63 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

*waits for lightning strike*

#64 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

• Alters probability
  • Defies laws of Physics

I will go with this.