• 64 results
#1 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Which would you enjoy more,,juggernauts unstoppable ,in-destructive awesomeness,,or the power to become a force to be reckoned with just by saying one little word....SHAZAM!!!!

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30942 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

#3 Edited by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

I'd be able to fly and in the real world I would be indestructible anyway since we have no weapon that can harm Captain Marvel.

#4 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

the gem.people would just think im a super bad ass i dont need to fly

#5 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam, no question

#6 Posted by TheThe (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM!

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather have both.

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Gem

#9 Posted by whacknasty (5626 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

Shazam.

I agree
#10 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam. Strength, speed, wisdom...Flight!!!! Much better package.

#11 Posted by dondave (38515 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#12 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

#13 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

The Word of Power.

#14 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#15 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

the gem.people would just think im a super bad ass i dont need to fly

#16 Posted by JonSmith (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength, speed, flight, wisdom, invulnerability, control over lightning, substantial magical abilities, and an inability to age beyond my physical prime so long as I'm in the superpowered form?

Or the ability to run through buildings without slowing down.

Oh, yeah. I'm taking Shazam. The costume may present difficulties in staying in that form full time, but I'm sure I could figure out a way around it.

#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

I'd prefer for my powers to always work, rather than only work when I'm being blatantly evil.

#18 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Shazam. Strength, speed, wisdom...Flight!!!! Much better package!

+1.....This! Not to mention the fact that it is important to be able to transform back and forth at critical times....it is never wise to be stuck in any form, if you have the option not to.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@thestarguy: You can transform back and forth as juggernaut as well, only thing being as human as you might appear you will still be super strong.

#20 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel>Juggernaut in terms of strength

So not only does the power of Shazam make you faster, wiser, and more courageous it also makes you stronger.

#21 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

There's almost no way you can use Juggs powers in your daily life

#22 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Captain Marvel>Juggernaut in terms of strength

So not only does the power of Shazam make you faster, wiser, and more courageous it also makes you stronger.

And don't forget flight.

#23 Posted by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Strength, speed, flight, wisdom, invulnerability, control over lightning, substantial magical abilities, and an inability to age beyond my physical prime so long as I'm in the superpowered form?

Oh, yeah. I'm taking Shazam.

#24 Posted by robertloucksjr (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam, unless you are talking Trion/8 Day/Kuurt versions, or being able to sleep with She-Hulk on a regular basis.

#25 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam

#26 Posted by Man0fSteel (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Shazam.

#27 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam, think of all you could do to help with those powers, not to mention the increased intelligence!

#28 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Gem any day, who knws what other abilities Cyttorak could potentially supply me with...

#29 Posted by CaptainUseless (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Shazam.

#30 Posted by Yz (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't even take the Gem if it was the only choice, that's the most impractical ability ever unless you live in a world full of superpowered beings or want to be a super-villain/superhero. It has no uses outside of that whole fantasy, whereas with the powers of Shazam, you could improve your daily life without letting it become "a thing". Never be late for stuff.

#31 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

#32 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvels powers as they outclass juggernaught.

#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Shazam.

#34 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Juggernaut ever fully utilized his powers?

#35 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

have you guys ever seen the things classic juggs can do? he was a magical bad ass. also shazam is not stronger than juggernaut. juggs has limitless strength, never gets tired, hungry and he doesn't need to breath. classic juggs couldn't beat shazam maybe but shazam couldn't beat him

#36 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope people know that the Juggernaut is too dumb to actually utilize the powers of the Cyttorak to the fullest. A child with the gem was capable of flying and reality warping, shooting energy beams, and sending messages across the globe, far surpassing what the Juggernaut is capable of doing. I would rather have the gem since it can theoretically do whatever you wished, as long as it within Cyttorak's abilities, and just leads to mindless destruction.

#37 Posted by D3athstroke (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

Gem of Cyttorak any day
You become Immortal, Unstoppable and basically wield infinity power you just need to learn how to use it

#38 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Gem of Cyttorak any dayYou become Immortal, Unstoppable and basically wield infinity power you just need to learn how to use it

And you have to be evil.

You forgot that part.

#39 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt the gem make you into a raging demon ill go with shazam

#40 Posted by D3athstroke (3964 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

@D3athstroke said:

Gem of Cyttorak any dayYou become Immortal, Unstoppable and basically wield infinity power you just need to learn how to use it

And you have to be evil.

You forgot that part.

I would slaughter half of earth's population for that Gem. 
#41 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam !

#42 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

Shazam, no question

#43 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak Gem, seriously Juggernaut is dumber than a bag of retarded hammers, doesn't have the slightest clue on how much power he ACTUALLY has

#44 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22213 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Oh, yeah. I'm taking Shazam. The costume may present difficulties in staying in that form full time, but I'm sure I could figure out a way around it.

This

#45 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you really HAVE to be evil to wield the gem or is it more like only evil people have used it because if its a case where you can just use the gem then I would probably pick it because it would grant be reality warping abilities and such

#46 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Having the powers as they are most commonly thought of and used, I would prefer the power of Shazam. However the fact that you need to activate those powers instead of them always being active is what makes me need to think about it. It would be cool to do all the things you could do as Captain Marvel, but you would be doing them as Captain Marvel, not yourself. In some ways that's a good thing, you wouldn't be held responsible for activities done as him and you could get away from the public when the negative sides of celebrity eventually start. There are other ways that the dual identity would be useful, but those come to mind first. In some ways though, it would be a bad thing. When you're not Captain Marvel, you're normal, so you could be killed by any regular accident, and if you want to be known for your powers, then there goes all the benefits of the dual identity, though at least with Captain Marvel's abilities you have the choice. The question of practical purpose is a funny one. Someone said there's almost no way you could use Juggernaut's abilities in daily life, but I'm not sure how much different that is for Captain Marvel. Sure you could change form for some benefits, but that would drastically change your daily life to the point where it's no longer recognizable. The only thing you could really do without letting everyone know you were a superhuman and changing your life drastically would be travel from place to place at great speeds, provided your departure and arrival areas were secure. I haven't really decided yet, but to me the question is less of whose abilities I would want more since both sets are excellent and could be used for my benefit, and more about if I'd rather have to turn my powers on or have them on all the time.

#47 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam for me

#48 Posted by NeonGameWave (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

#49 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the masses, Shazam!

#50 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this isn't a battle I guess it's ok if I chime in and say my opinion,,though the gem would make me more durable than captain marvel,in the end I really want to fly so I guess I'm joining the majority when I say SHAZAM!!