#1 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you rather be? A silver plated alien with cosmic powers, a god who possesses limitless strenght, a human who possesses blast power or a rock-thing with 100 class strenght?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Well can I have the Silver Surfer's powers but not his appearance ? 
#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

By looks I'd pick Nova.

zzzzzzzz

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

nova

#5 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.
He can explore the cosmos without restriction.

#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose the Surfer's powers but I wouldn't bring that surfboard everywhere with me.

#7 Posted by Lord Ching (12 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll choose silver surfer, you can do whatever you want and go wherever you want

#8 Posted by SilvaSnake (124 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd definitely choose silver surfin the universe.

#9 Posted by Ripcord (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd pick Nova. I've liked him since the original New Warriors series.

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules, having the power of Silver Surfer is tempting but no way I'm helping Galactus kill millions of people and destroying planets

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

HERCULES.  I'm immortal having stopped aging at the peak of my  prime.  I have unlimited strength and stamina.  I'm practically indestructible.  I'm one of the greatest and most famous heroes the world has ever known.  I'm fabulously wealthy because of my status as an Olympian God with access to my rightfull share of the treasures of Olympus.  I can party hardy for eternity getting oodles of girls.  I'm a master of hand to hand combat meaning, when coupled with my strength and stamina,  I can throw down with and possibly defeat anyone.  My greatest foe could conceivably become boredom, but I'll take that chance. 

Have at thee!
#12 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova or Surfer. I can't choose.

#13 Posted by zweener (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Herc gets the wenches, but Nova has his own corps. 

Surfer has to be errand boy for the biggest mass murder in the universe so no thanks.
And Thing well he has some deterrents.

#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova especially Nova Prime going around the universe with ease exploring new galaxies having awsome powers and technology at my disposal. Not to mention all the hot alien babes!

#15 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Surfer. Easily.
#17 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Surfer. Easily. "

What he said.
#18 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

the Silver Surfer. who the hell would pick the Thing over the Silver Surfer?

#19 Posted by The Incredible Huck (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

"HERCULES.  I'm immortal having stopped aging at the peak of my  prime.  I have unlimited strength and stamina.  I'm practically indestructible.  I'm one of the greatest and most famous heroes the world has ever known.  I'm fabulously wealthy because of my status as an Olympian God with access to my rightfull share of the treasures of Olympus.  I can party hardy for eternity getting oodles of girls.  I'm a master of hand to hand combat meaning, when coupled with my strength and stamina,  I can throw down with and possibly defeat anyone.  My greatest foe could conceivably become boredom, but I'll take that chance.  Have at thee! "

Word.  

Having aided in the murder of billions, Surfer would be down right depressing. Policing the Universe as Nova would be way too much responsibility. Thing is straight up ugly.
#20 Posted by Kynikos (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I checked the Silver Surfer's power was power nullification and survival in a vacuum. I'd pick him since I might also get an awesome surfboard.
#21 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules.  Guy's had his way with She-Hulk, after all.

#22 Posted by Gene_Pool (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the Silver Surfer, looks and all. He's hot for being covered in silver. Not to mention surfing through the universe would be uber fun.
#23 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"the Silver Surfer. who the hell would pick the Thing over the Silver Surfer? "

No one. xP 

Definately Surfer
#24 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer, but I would have put on some clothes a long time ago and there would be times when surfing and the surfboard would have to wait. Now why is it no one seems disturbed by the Surfers anatomy?
#25 Posted by Kenjav (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Herc. Seems to have much more fun than the other three.

#26 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer, hands down. Surfing through the universe would be amazing.
#27 Posted by War Killer (19481 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be very cooool to be  "The Thing" :)
#29 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously you'd want to be walking orange brick with no hope of ever being human again? My condolences.

#31 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" nova "
the suit is awesome
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme said:
" The Silver Surfer, but I would have put on some clothes a long time ago and there would be times when surfing and the surfboard would have to wait. Now why is it no one seems disturbed by the Surfers anatomy? "
Because due to his complete molecular control over his own body, he can re-arrange his body as he pleases. Rather simple.
#33 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Silver Surfer. No contest. 

#34 Posted by iLLituracy (13522 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules gets more cutty than the Thing...

Silver Surfer is better than Nova, I think. But being Silver Surfer would be lonely...Nova has the Nova Corps...

Hmm...between Nova and Hercules...I'd probably go with Nova.

#35 Posted by Sun King (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer: Huge range of powers, get to explore all of creation. Get to experience different worlds, sights, sounds, food and, yes, ladies. Downside: no genitals! Fair amount of guilt.

Herc: Immortal, strong, popular with the ladies, party animal, Rich(?) can drink my body weight in beer and still keep going. Downside: Limited to 2 planets. Major, MAJOR dysfunctional family issues (Brother hates me, step mum hates me, accidentally killed my wife and kids and thanks to my dad shagging anything that moves, all the pretty girls in Olympus are my sisters / cousins).

Nova: I have no idea who or what Nova is so NO!!

Thing: Strong, the "idol of millions". Downside: Girlfriend potential is pretty limited (only 2 I can think of), kids cry when they see me, the only toilets I can safely use are in my best pal's house and I'm pretty sure his wife is sick of the sight of me after living with them for 30 years!

Hmm, got to go with Surfer (I think I could find a planet to fix the genital issue).    

#36 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Prime definitly, I'd show James T how to bed hot alien booty.

#37 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:
"

Hmm, got to go with Surfer (I think I could find a planet to fix the genital issue).    

"
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Omega-level Supreme said:
" The Silver Surfer, but I would have put on some clothes a long time ago and there would be times when surfing and the surfboard would have to wait. Now why is it no one seems disturbed by the Surfers anatomy? "
Because due to his complete molecular control over his own body, he can re-arrange it as he pleases. Rather simple. "
The Surfer has no such limitation.
#38 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:
"

Surfer: Huge range of powers, get to explore all of creation. Get to experience different worlds, sights, sounds, food and, yes, ladies. Downside: no genitals! Fair amount of guilt.

Herc: Immortal, strong, popular with the ladies, party animal, Rich(?) can drink my body weight in beer and still keep going. Downside: Limited to 2 planets. Major, MAJOR dysfunctional family issues (Brother hates me, step mum hates me, accidentally killed my wife and kids and thanks to my dad shagging anything that moves, all the pretty girls in Olympus are my sisters / cousins).

Nova: I have no idea who or what Nova is so NO!!

Thing: Strong, the "idol of millions". Downside: Girlfriend potential is pretty limited (only 2 I can think of), kids cry when they see me, the only toilets I can safely use are in my best pal's house and I'm pretty sure his wife is sick of the sight of me after living with them for 30 years!

"

Now that's what I call a post! LOL.
#39 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sun King said:
The Surfer has no such limitation. "
Sorry to inform you, but reproductive organs possess the faculty to create life. Unlike Galactus, the Surfer does not carry that kind of might. It's okay, he can't be an everythinger...
#40 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Sun King said:
The Surfer has no such limitation. "

Sorry to inform you, but reproductive organs possess the faculty to create life. Unlike Galactus, the Surfer does not carry that kind of might. It's okay, he can't be an everythinger... "

Sorry to inform you, you should read posts more carefully.

@Morpheus_

said:

" Because due to his complete molecular control over his own body, he can re-arrange it as he pleases. "

That should make rather straight forward that the Surfer can create such organs fro himself, for reproductive purposes, or otherwise. Just because he hasn't been shown to do that (and how could he..), that doesn't mean he can't. It's within the scope of his abilities.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we are far off from the purpose of the thread, which was surely not the Surfer's sexual endeavors.
#41 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer, I'm sure i could make myself some man organs, and even if i can't i would give them up for the kind of power that comes along with being him.

#42 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
LOL! You're very weird! 
Anyway, I was only kidding, we don't need to discuss this any further. Although I can only speak for myself, I think Sun King was jesting aswell.
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Morpheus_: LOL! You're very weird! Anyway, I was only kidding, we don't need to discuss this any further. Although I can only speak for myself, I think Sun King was jesting aswell. "
No problem, I just took your latest post seriously.