#3 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

If you pick Quicksilver You Must:

1. Be a villain

2. Inherit his powers

If you pick Thor, You Must:

1. Rule all of Asgard:

• control its post scarcity economy
  • its government
  • Rule its military(which is the most powerful in the nine realms)
  • Its foreign relations(with other alien races), but you hate the Chitarui and Skrulls
  • Everyone on the planet will know your name and love you!(except your brother)

2. Be protector of Earth(hero)

3. Be leader of the Avengers

4. Inherit all of Thor's powers(both classic, like time travel, barriers/force fields,etc. and current)

Which do you choose?

#4 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...Is that really a question ? 99% of people will choose Thor over Pietro, regardless( or not) of that new stats you're adding. It's not really fair. The only person who could eventually choose Quicksilver is Marion Jones.

#5 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

Okay...Is that really a question ? 99% of people will choose Thor over Pietro, regardless( or not) of that new stats you're adding. It's not really fair. The only person who could eventually choose Quicksilver is Marion Jones.

There are others. Some people hate being dependent on a hammer and will choose Quicksilver.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (81580 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would anyone pick Quicksilver?

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Some users I know HATE being dependent on a hammer(like k4mtzn, or something like that).

#8 Posted by Cap10nate (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

God vs. running fast

#9 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheThe said:

There are others. Some people hate being dependent on a hammer and will choose Quicksilver.

People like the running athletes for The Olympic Games will choose Quicksilver, but that's all.

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cap10nate: @PowerHerc: @TheThe: Did you vote?

#11 Edited by Cap10nate (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Yes I did. It was for Thor.

#12 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cap10nate said:

@majestic99: Yes I did. It was for Thor.

this.

#13 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant or god... humm this is a tough one.

Why I would rather be Thor then Quicksilver, first off Thor is well Thor, he's super powerful, lives in an awesome place and is generally beloved by all.

Why I would not want to be Quicksilver, you are basically hated by the mutant community because your constantly change your strips, the only people that really like you are your family, and they pretty much have too. You have to be a dick and make Crystal fall in love with you just so you can steal the Terrigan Crystals and then you become an absentee parent. Oh also if you are Quicksilver, you have Blackbolt to deal with at some point for those slights against the Inhumans... good luck with that.

#14 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

The stats you added just made it even worse. Two things (that aren't that good) for Pietro than a dozen for Thor that are all pretty awesom.

#15 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Really Quicksilver?

#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Thor is faster than Pietro at any rate, so there are almost no incentives to being the mutant speedster.

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Pretty sure Thor is faster than Pietro at any rate, so there are almost no incentives to being the mutant speedster.

Yup.

#18 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

fanwanking topic yo

#19 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if the question was between Ultimate Quicksilver & Thor, the winner would obviously be Ultimate Quicksilver. Who doesn't want to sleep with their sister?

#20 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

I think if the question was between Ultimate Quicksilver & Thor, the winner would obviously be Ultimate Quicksilver. Who doesn't want to sleep with their sister?

Lol

#21 Edited by Illuminatus (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

lolwut?

#22 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a super worthwhile thread.  

Also, just gonna leave this here; 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/is-your-thread-worth-making-a-guideline-for-new-threads/673721/#45 

In particular, this section; 

Does your thread need to exist on its own, or can it be added to an already existing thread?   
This is very important. Just because you saw Avengers doesn't mean that you need to make a thread about your thoughts on the film. Chances are, they're similar to everyone else's and can easily fit inside one of the many other Avengers film threads. If you want to ask people who they'd prefer being, Thor or Hulk, then add it to a "Who would you rather be" thread, don't create another one. This can go past simple laziness and sometimes approach vanity. 

#23 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda silly to make these threads anymore since you made a "who would you rather be" thread that's in the off-topic board.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

fanwanking topic yo

What's fanwanking?

#25 Posted by TheCannon (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this even a question? what idiot picks Quicksilver?

#26 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

This idiot here apparently :p Sure the be a villain kinda ruins it but hey being a hero nowdays is such a pain :p

#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Would I rather be a mid level speedster or God of Thunder hmm. Decisions, Decisions

#28 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you said that you were done making these Thor threads for a while, its been like a week, maybe two.

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Pietro.

#30 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hammer time.

#31 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Look at the voting percentages, didn't I say someone was going to pick Quicksilver?

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Since when has Thor shown running speed that surpasses Quicksilver?

#33 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as speedsters go, I would consider being Zoom or Flash. There are more benefits to being Thor than Quicksilver.

#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. No question.

#35 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Ha, was just about to say this.

Also, I pick Thor.

#36 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

He never has, but he's reacted to faster beings on countless occasions. He's mentioned it himself.

#37 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

So, we're actually the characters living in their universes? Last time I checked, Thor was doing a lot better. And, have you seen Quicksilver's hair?

#38 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

I thought you said that you were done making these Thor threads for a while, its been like a week, maybe two.

For those born of the internet age that is like an eternity.

#39 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99 said:

He never has, but he's reacted to faster beings on countless occasions. He's mentioned it himself.

That number is far from countless.
#40 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: Probably still greater than the majority of Marvel's heroes.

#41 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like you are simply guessing. you should check out a Thor respect thread.

#42 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

So, we're actually the characters living in their universes? Last time I checked, Thor was doing a lot better. And, have you seen Quicksilver's hair?

Correct.