• 54 results
#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

IF you were given the powers of a Mutant or Atlantean which would you rather have. And what abilities would you specifically have if you choose Mutant or Atlantean. And is their any specific Mutant or Atlantean you would hang with.

#2 Edited by Knightfall225 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlanteans are way safer than mutants so I would want to be an Atlantean. I would have the same abilities as Aquaman but also the ability to control water like Mera. I would probably hang with Aquaman and Kaldur. Did I mention that Atlanteans have their own kingdom to themselves unlike mutants who sometimes are forced to live underground in sewers for protection.

#3 Posted by LarryAshlynn (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. I'd like to be a mutant. As for powers, well, a healing factor wouldn't hurt. Fire powers, perhaps :)

#4 Posted by Joygirl (20133 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. Power would be molecular shapeshifting.

#5 Edited by BeaconofStrength (6369 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant scum of course!

#6 Posted by Hyperlight (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

At the root a mutants powers has a huge amount a variability. You can have the power to change colors, warp reality, or no problems at all. The fact that you gave us the option of picking our powers slides the favor to mutants. But if that wasnt the case it depends on what kind of risks a person is worth taking. You can play it safe with atlantians because they all have the roughly the same abilities and they are segregated from humans. There is very little chance a person Ends up with the powers they want so yoh run the risk of hurting uourself picking homo sapien superior

#7 Edited by Eisenfauste (8622 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant, Colossus powers.

#8 Edited by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants, I don't want to live underwater.

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (13532 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlanteans are way safer than mutants so I would want to be an Atlantean. I would have the same abilities as Aquaman but also the ability to control water like Mera. I would probably hang with Aquaman and Kaldur. Did I mention that Atlanteans have their own kingdom to themselves unlike mutants who sometimes are forced to live underground in sewers for protection.

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. I'm terrified of the ocean and lakes and rivers and most bodies of water. Any mutant abilities would be better than that.............unless they make me look weird.

#11 Posted by Night4345 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a mutant sucks. Atlantean of course.

#12 Posted by Ioneos87 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to be a mutant with the power of illusions

#13 Posted by Cloakx14 (3835 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. my powers be mind control powers Prof. Xaiver and Super Strength like the Juggernaut.

#14 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant id have Mimicry and id be an Omega level mutant. So basically is be the male version of Hope

#15 Posted by ComicStooge (13730 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. Reality warping.

#16 Edited by FearTheLiving (3860 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. Shapeshifter (From other people to animals, to objects) or Mimic (Be able to recreate anything I see as in skills)

#17 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. Even if my powers end up being lame, I'd join tHe cause. Atlantian is tempting but I'm sHarkapHobic.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#18 Edited by Squares (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. I don't like swimming.

#19 Posted by hyiena (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant I would like being a feral with the ability to bite threw and eat anything and be able to use the powers of anyone i bite.

#20 Posted by Benk111 (398 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Jphu8414 (3874 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantean

#22 Posted by Hypnosis (368 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love atlanteans, I'm gonna have to go with mutants. As for powers, I would choose Colossus' powers or maybe Shadowcat's.

#23 Edited by Skit (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

I would way prefer being an atlantean, your pretty much guaranteed to not have to deal with anything bad unless you want too. Mutants have to deal with racism, poverty and have no guarantee that there powers/mutation will be for the better. Like look a beak, he actually became significantly more awesome after he lost his powers. Like imagine having to look like this and having your powers come from how disgusting you are .

#24 Posted by sophia89 (4817 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by The Stegman (25483 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate swimming. Mutant, with the ability to stop time, like what the newbie did in Uncanny X-Men.

#26 Posted by Mr_Clockwork91 (1771 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantean. I could finally be a gayfish.

#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (45038 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. Healing factor.

#28 Posted by youknowwhattodo (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16010 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant for sure.

#30 Posted by Cgoodness (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant, Magnetokinesis

#31 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant.

#32 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. I would be happy with any Omega Mutant powers, really.

Except Hope. She's worthless.

#33 Posted by Faymousinus (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant

#34 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants Powers for me to. Shocking yes

#35 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by BlackWind (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what mutant powers you get. You will still feel like a Jew or black in the 40s and 60s. Unless that power let's you go to a tolerant planet, I'll send it back.

At least Atlanteams live in their own world. Why? Because they don't want to be in any of that human BS.

#37 Posted by comicace3 (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutants. I can take the human a**holes.

#38 Posted by Experio (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant

#39 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantean

#40 Edited by Spideysense44 (3532 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant with Telekinesis

#42 Posted by MarlboroMan (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a risk taker so mutants.

#43 Posted by Justthatkid (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Atlanteans technically mutants?

#44 Posted by BlackWind (7026 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Juiceboks (10243 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant with the powers of telepathy and TK on the same level Soldier X Cable was on. I wouldn't wanna uproot my whole way of life when I can improve upon the one I already have with Omega level psionics.

#46 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't Atlanteans technically mutants?

Atlanteans are basically DC's Inhumans

#47 Posted by Hyperlight (6321 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on the type. If a mutant like Nate grey or a high lvl mental or even magneto. Then mutant. But if wolverine vs atlantean then atlantean

#49 Posted by bee14ish (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant with Franklin Richards/MJJ level reality warping, Nate Grey/Cable psionic powers, and mimicry powers. I'd be the ultimate mutant.

#50 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant. I wouldn't want to live underwater. As for powers? A psychokinetic or physiokinetic.