Would You Rather

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Have Superman's vision, and all that entails (Heat vision, X-Ray vision, etc.)

OR

Daredevil's sonar abilities (360 degree "vision" extending for as far as you can hear)

???

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermans vision

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily super vision, you'd save money on your gas bill, you'd not have to bother paying the astronomical amount the hospital charges to get an x-Ray, you'd never need glasses, never need to shovel snow or scrape ice, you'd be able to find pretty much anything that was lost, plus probably 100 more applications for such eyes

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Super vision.

Easily super vision, you'd save money on your gas bill, you'd not have to bother paying the astronomical amount the hospital charges to get an x-Ray, you'd never need glasses, never need to shovel snow or scrape ice, you'd be able to find pretty much anything that was lost, plus probably 100 more applications for such eyes

Am I missing something? How would having super vision save you money on your gas bill? Lol

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: heat vision bro, I used the term super vision as a blanket term for everything his eyes can do. With heat vision you can keep yourself warm, and I suppose you could save some on your electric too cause you could cook your food with your eyes

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee: heat vision bro, I used the term super vision as a blanket term for everything his eyes can do. With heat vision you can keep yourself warm, and I suppose you could save some on your electric too cause you could cook your food with your eyes

LOL oh man okay, I thought you meant gas for your car…oh man I was so confused..ahah

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman's occular powers alone would make for an incredibly versatile and powerful character. I mean, one of 'em is already using something like his heat vision *coughCylopscough*

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The ability to see....everything.