Would you like to see AoS characters help battle Thanos?

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Granted characters like May and Bobbi are probably to weak to be of any help, but how about Skye, Deathlok and Lincoln? Would like you to see them help the Avengers in Infinity War?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

please god no. just cancel aos.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

please god no. just cancel aos.

While I neither think they will, nor should, appear AoS really is pretty good these days. The first half of season one was pretty bad, but ever since the fall of SHIELD it's been pretty good (at least in mine and my wife's opinion). I don't know if you've kept up with it or not. If you have, you're completely entitled to hate it, but I've really enjoyed the second season if you haven't seen it.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like a cameo to be worked into Infinity War somehow but I don't expect them to actually battle Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gosh no. Keep AoS out of the movies, including Coulson. Whedon said AoS isn't even canon and that Coulson is still dead in the movies, and in this case I agree with him. Hopefully marvel and the Russo's do too.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: You have a source for Whedon saying this?

I think that a brief cameos or continuity nods to DD, Luke Cage or AoS would be Ok, but not a full appearance since the "Thanos movie" is probably going to be chock full of Movie characters already.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Y'see, the only real problem with Whedon's whole logic, is that it's demonstrably not true.

With Nick Fury, Maria Hill and a whole bunch of other characters all making appearances in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the show directly referencing (and being directly affected by) pretty much every single major event in the movies, it's pretty clear that it is, in fact, a part of the MCU.

Which is to say nothing about Agent Carter, or of Daredevil and the rest of Netflix's forthcoming Marvel shows - all of which are very pointedly a part of the wider MCU.

Whedon isn't boss, its obviously part of the MCU, samuel jackson among others have appreaed on it and they are building for inhumans

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Gosh no. Keep AoS out of the movies, including Coulson. Whedon said AoS isn't even canon and that Coulson is still dead in the movies, and in this case I agree with him. Hopefully marvel and the Russo's do too.

Whedon said that because he doesnt like Agents of shield and the movies mixing. Marvel on the other hand actually does list AOS as cannon. Just because Whedon says something doesnt mean its true. He had a falling out with marvel, alot of stuff he said has pissed marvel off.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jayc1324: Even if Whedon said that, it's not a commandment written in stone. If the Russos want to use Skye and Deathlok and Feige thinks it's a good idea its gonna happen.

The reason I made the thread was I was thinking if they want an epic free for all like in IG #4 they're gonna need a lot more established characters than what's been shown in the Avengers movies.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

I really wouldn't mind of AoS were made non-canon. It feels like an experiment, not a natural part of the MCU - on the other hand, Daredevil actually feels like a natural addition.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just no.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like it honestly and I think it's possible. If you re-watch Tony's vision, you can see the ground littered with human bodies that are wearing what appear to be SHIELD uniforms, so I think it's possible.

The show really has improved dramatically in its second season, and I think certain characters would be great additions to the final battle, even if you just replace generic SHIELD agents with them.