Would you like to see a COIE animated adaptation?

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blackdog2009

For a while I thought DC Animation would do a Crisis On Infinite Earths animated movie. Would you guys have liked that? I think it should be done. That story got many fans into comics, me being one of them. It would be an ambitious project but man it would be the ultimate superhero animated movie imo.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kidchipotle

I'd love to see one but it probably have to be done in 2 parts, much like Dark Knight was, since there's so much stuff going on in it. Then there's also the fact DC has said the DC animated movies are now going to have a somewhat fluid continuity so COIE is pretty much ruled out. :-\

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd love to see one but it probably have to be done in 2 parts, much like Dark Knight was, since there's so much stuff going on in it. Then there's also the fact DC has said the DC animated movies are now going to have a somewhat fluid continuity so COIE is pretty much ruled out. :-\

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@arturocalakayvee said:

Damn shame that this is the most accurate answer :(

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd like to see it if for nothing more than to make sense out of what happens in it. And then, jump right into Infinite Crisis.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

I'd love to see an entire 'Crisis' Box set of DC animated films.

It'd never happen, but to have em all would be pretty cool :)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I would love to see it but the problem is that we can't see it happen right now.Because of the fact that DC said that all DC animated movies that are coming next would be in a full continuity.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said: