#1 Posted by zelda64oot (11 posts) - - Show Bio

you had a 5 percent chance of being super powered, and 3/5 says you will be rejected like mutants and 1/5 says you will be a villain, so you only have a 1/100 of having super powers and not being rejected by society.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping this was going to be, if you could have sex with any one comic babe of your choice but you'd get AIDS from the experience

and my answer is yes

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

I was hoping this was going to be, if you could have sex with any one comic babe of your choice but you'd get AIDS from the experience

and my answer is yes

Most of them would accidentally break you in half during.

Especially She-Hulk.

Oh, those poor She-Hulk fanboys.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I think it'd be worth it

#5 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@zelda64oot: Yes, because then I'd be in a comic book. And I'd eventually make the transition to celebrated super-powered hero anyways. Also, I'm confused on the math slightly, which makes me think "roll them odds!"

@aztek_the_lost: *sigh* I find any judgment that I'd pass on your comment rather moot considering I considered and answered the question in my head... *sigh*

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

................................................................................................qft

#7 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@zelda64oot said:

you had a 5 percent chance of being super powered, and 3/5 says you will be rejected like mutants and 1/5 says you will be a villain, so you only have a 1/100 of having super powers and not being rejected by society.

What do you mean by "Rejected like mutants"?

#8 Posted by feargalr (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush: Well mutants are pretty much hated and feared by the world, at least they used to be in 616, and still are in Ultimate universe.

Even with a 100% chance of being a super villain and being rejected my society I would dive in head first.

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@zelda64oot said:

What do you mean by "Rejected like mutants"?

It means people will be pointing at you when you walk down the street and you hear little girls say "ewww" and little boys pop their bubble gums when you walk in.

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would.

#11 Posted by DrifterInGreen (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@zelda64oot: Personally with those odds I would say no, as interesting as the idea sounds, having a 95% chance of leading a normal life with the only major change being more likely to get seriously injured/killed by others with super powers doesn’t really seem tempting.

@aztek_the_lost: So you are totally fine with the “Death by Snu-Snu”?

#12 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, because everyday life would be filled with alien invasions,mutants and giant robots attacking the city.Why can't that happen in real life?I was born in the wrong universe...

#13 Posted by _Heart_ (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure! Why not? It would be pretty cool.

#14 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

The mods on this site confuse me.

#15 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

Most of them would accidentally break you in half during.

Especially She-Hulk.

Oh, those poor She-Hulk fanboys.

#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Yes, because everyday life would be filled with alien invasions,mutants and giant robots attacking the city.Why can't that happen in real life?I was born in the wrong universe...

also qft

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be WAY more exciting than reality! This place blows!

#18 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

don't judge all mods by me, they confuse me too

#19 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

So I take it that you will have my back if my childish ways piss off some other mod. Thanks.

#20 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just so I could threaten to say to several superheroes that I know their identity and suddenly become a hero or a billionaire to shut me up.

#21 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

So I take it that you will have my back if my childish ways piss off some other mod. Thanks.

who outlawed childishness, this is a site for children after all

?

#22 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I say yes. No one ever dies in comics. Automatic immortality, although it might take a decade or two to be resurrected. Plus if you hang around a superpowered individual, you'd eventually get powers too. Have you seen how many Hulks are running around lately?

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Beam me up Scotty.

#24 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood said:

I say yes. No one ever dies in comics. Automatic immortality, although it might take a decade or two to be resurrected. Plus if you hang around a superpowered individual, you'd eventually get powers too. Have you seen how many Hulks are running around lately?

hang around superpowered people without being super yourself and you'll probably die a horrible death and then be forgotten, for examples see anyone connected to Batman, John Constantine or Spider-Man

#25 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at the Hulk example I gave. Betty Ross, General Ross, his cousin She Hulk are all superpowered because of their connection with the Hulk.

Thinking of Spidey's group. Flash Thompson now has a symbiote. Harry Osborn has been the Green Goblin. Mary Jane was given a webshooter and was trained by Captain America (not too shabby). The only other Spidey cast I can think of is Gwen Stacy, Aunt May, J. Jonah, Uncle Ben, and Betty Brant. I would have to say their odds to acquire super powers or be resurrected (and or cloned) has been improved. I'm sure there are many more.

Bats isn't superpowered. Anyone that hangs around Constantine is just asking for it. :)

I'm not saying it wouldn't be dangerous, but the likelihood of being superpowered does increase.

#26 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to be in a comic period so, yes.

#27 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@InnerVenom123: I think it'd be worth it

She snores in her sleep. You were warned.

#28 Posted by SyIar (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@aztek_the_lost said:

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@SyIar said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

and my answer is yes

who outlawed childishness, this is a site for children after all

?

Is this REALLY a site for children? How old is everyone here.... O_O ?

#29 Posted by SlackerGuy (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah. As long as I wasn't draw by Liefeld or John Romita JR.

#30 Posted by JediXMan (30608 posts) - - Show Bio

So I have a 95% chance of getting squished when Galactus comes a'knocking, and a 5% chance that I MIGHT not get killed?

... I am quite happy living in the real world, thanks.

#31 Posted by Death_From_Below (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes because i'd be in the comic and would hopefully be able to accomplish whatever needs to be done.

#32 Posted by nickthedevil (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

Matters which comic.

#33 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah, because girls in comics are damn fine and its easy to find stuff to amp you up