would this be the strongest sword there is?(MU)

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnjoe66

I MEAN WITH NO ENCHANTMENTS

AN ALLOY OF ADIMANTIUM VIBRNIUM URU AND ANTI METAL

IN A RATIO 2.5:2.5:2.5:2.5

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Rumble Man
That thing in Surtur's hand
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By DH69

actually olympian adamantine would be better than adamantium i believe.

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By johnjoe66

@DH69: WHATS OLYMPIAN ADAMANTINE?@Rumble Man: WHATS IS SURTUR SWORD MADE OF?

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

@johnjoe66: A galaxy :)

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DH69

@johnjoe66 said:

@DH69: WHATS OLYMPIAN ADAMANTINE?@Rumble Man: WHATS IS SURTUR SWORD MADE OF?

look up hercules' hammer if it has a page, its actually where adamantium gets its name, and i'm pretty sure its an unbreakable metal on a god level scale (but lets be honest nothings unbreakable in comics)

but as for surturs sword im not sure what its made of, or if its ever actually been reveal, but when you have a sword that was forged from the flames of an exploding galaxy who needs any more explanation than that.

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By johnjoe66

@Rumble Man: man i really need to read up on surtur :) but what do you think of my sword?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Veshark

Twilight Sword is probably the strongest sword in existence.

But if you're talking no magic and strictly metal, then I suppose your combination is pretty strong. I'm no Myron MacLain, so I have no idea what those ratios even mean, but I guess you can't go wrong blending all of Marvel's strongest metals.

A strong sword could also be made of whatever alloy Cap's shield is comprised of. Vibranium with an experimental iron alloy that has never been duplicated. The shield has never been broken save for magic or molecule disintegration (I don't know what happened in AoU #1 though), and it's taken hits from Odinforce Thor.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

@johnjoe66 said:

@Rumble Man: man i really need to read up on surtur :) but what do you think of my sword?

Arctic anti-metal will destabilize it

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By johnjoe66

@Rumble Man: can artic anti metal destroy all metal? even the olympian adamatine @DH69: was talking about?

@Veshark: who wields the twilight sword and is it stronger than thors hammer?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DH69

@johnjoe66: look down.

@Rumble Man said:

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rumble Man

@johnjoe66:

They use that against primary adamantium Ultron

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Veshark

The Twilight Sword is a cosmic weapon generally used by Surtur, that fire demon thing that Rumble Man posted. It was forged in the heart of the Korbinites' galaxy, and its purpose is to bring Ragnarok. Apparently it's so awesome that it can cut through dimensions, destroy the Bifrost, and remake the world in your image.

I'm quite sure that the general consensus is that the Twilight Sword is stronger than Mjolnir.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@johnjoe66: why not write 1:1:1:1?

johnjoe66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johnjoe66

@PrinceAragorn1: sorry not great with ratios haha:)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@johnjoe66 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: sorry not great with ratios haha:)

That I can see :p

See, if you take 2.5kg of Adamantium 2.5 of Vibranium 2.5 of Uru 2.5 of Anti metal,

The ratio will be same as 1 kg of each, basically, you mean equal amount of each :)

Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Impala
ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ThanoStomp

@Impala: This is Marvel Universe only, hence (MU) in the OP.

Regarding the sword, I'm trying to remember all the top swords in Marvel, and know I'm missing a few:

• Twilight
  • Odinsword
  • Godslayer
  • Godkiller
  • Grasscutter
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Quantum Sword
  • Sword of Sif
  • Sword of Fandral
  • Ebony Blade
  • Sword of Light.

I know Godkiller was broken by Grasscutter. Godslayer broke on Thanos. I'm not sure how the rest stack up. Twilight would be my choice for strongest as well. Odinsword is second. I'm thinking Ebony Blade or the Quantum Sword might be third. I'd probably lean towards Ebony for third as its also said to be indestructible and has magical properties.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19  Edited By SC  Moderator

Cake Sword obvs. I mean its not MU, but its MUUU uh.. like in the same omniverse... aside from being delicious it also burns, and is packed with deadly calories.

No Caption Provided
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Timandm
@SC: ahhh... The cunning use of the cake sword has been used to win many a battles...
 The enemy, upon seeing their foes armed with cake swords, become emotionally disarmed and fall into  a fit of laughter.  While they are immobilized with laughter, meriment, and cake eating; one then pulls out the hidden broken bottle sword and attacks....
Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21  Edited By Timandm
@johnjoe66 said:

I MEAN WITH NO ENCHANTMENTS

AN ALLOY OF ADIMANTIUM VIBRNIUM URU AND ANTI METAL

IN A RATIO 2.5:2.5:2.5:2.5

Anti-metal is a variation of Vibranium that causes other metals to destabilize... It's not likely a good source of metal for this particular sword.  Besides, you already have vibranium.

Also, if this sword is to hold no enchantments, then Uru would not likely be a good choice of metal either...  Uru is stone like but has metallic properties.  What makes Uru good for weapons is that it can hold magical enchantments.  It is known to be extremely difficult to forge and would likely be extremely difficult to combine with either adamantium or vibranium...

Thus, you're left with adamantium and vibranium which we know has amazing properties when combined.  Captain America's shield (which has a number of origin stories) is basically an alloy made of adamantium and vibranium.  As for combining these two metals, as far as I know, there is noone who knows the process for combining them.  Cap's shield (depending on which story you accept) was either a freak accident, or a process developed by someone who was killed shortly after...

However, on the panet earth 616, if no enchantments are to be used, my guess is adamantium and vibranium would absolutely be the best metals to combine.  The ratios would depend on the exact properties you want for the sword.
Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chronus

@Impala: Frostmourne is stronger.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By evilvegeta74

@ThanoStomp said:

Regarding the sword, I'm trying to remember all the top swords in Marvel, and know I'm missing a few:

• Twilight
  • Odinsword
  • Godslayer
  • Godkiller
  • Grasscutter
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Quantum Sword
  • Sword of Sif
  • Sword of Fandral
  • Ebony Blade
  • Sword of Light.

I know Godkiller was broken by Grasscutter. Godslayer broke on Thanos. I'm not sure how the rest stack up. Twilight would be my choice for strongest as well. Odinsword is second. I'm thinking Ebony Blade or the Quantum Sword might be third. I'd probably lean towards Ebony for third as its also said to be indestructible and has magical properties.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all of these swords have enchantments, I think the op is asking what is the strongest sword without an enchantment.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThanoStomp

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

• Twilight
  • Odinsword
  • Godslayer
  • Godkiller
  • Grasscutter
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Quantum Sword
  • Sword of Sif
  • Sword of Fandral
  • Ebony Blade
  • Sword of Light.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all of these swords have enchantments, I think the op is asking what is the strongest sword without an enchantment.

You are correct, and now that you mention it, I can't think of a non-enhanced sword that is nigh-indestructible. I have to think that somewhere in the Marvel U is a primary or secondary adamantium sword, but I can't think of it.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By evilvegeta74

@ThanoStomp said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

• Twilight
  • Odinsword
  • Godslayer
  • Godkiller
  • Grasscutter
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Quantum Sword
  • Sword of Sif
  • Sword of Fandral
  • Ebony Blade
  • Sword of Light.

You are correct, and now that you mention it, I can't think of a non-enhanced sword that is nigh-indestructible. I have to think that somewhere in the Marvel U is a primary or secondary adamantium sword, but I can't think of it.

Maybe the Sword Conan carried, I don't know, I will check around

Alton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alton

Does anyone know what Elrics sword was made of? I I believe it was Black and drank the souls of it's victims to feed Elric.

Just to take this out of Marvel Land briefly.