Would this be the best man for the role of Live Action Batman?

• 52 results
thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thebiggestg

Poll Would this be the best man for the role of Live Action Batman? (39 votes)

Yes, he is the most suitable 28%
No, not suitable at all 69%
Worse than Christian Bale but better than Ben Affleck 3%

Well, I'm not a fan of this Justin Bieber, but I think he isn't really that bad, just that recently he's a bit of douche.

Given his antics, I have this somewhat crazy thought that he would be a great replacement in future sequels/spinoffs involving Batman, after the sequel to Man of Steel - Supposedly by then Ben Affleck would be too old for that role.

Agree or disagree?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-100/10 get off comicvine

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Very weak attempt at trolling.

D+, but only for effort.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DIE TROLL!!!!!!!!

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: @kyrees: That's right people, I'm a troll just because I tried associating Justin Bieber with Batman. I bet that unjustified hatred for that douche had gotten into your head adversely eh?

Months ago people were discussing whether Justin Bieber would be a good candidate for the role of Robin. Why not Batman when he gets older?

Its precisely the fact that Justin Bieber began acting more like a tough guy that's why the role of Batman came into my mind. If he bulked himself up more he could be a candidate for Superman too, if Henry Cavill ever decides to back out of the role.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: because he hasn't proven anything to make him look like batman and it's a freaking travesty to even mention him to be bruce wayne. henry cavill and ben affleck have enough acting performances that make me consider them for those roles. justin beiber ?! that cringe worth performance on CSI good enough for you ?!

i'd still say what i'd say above for saying he's the best one to be batman or worse, superman. do you really love JB so much to even suggest that ?! go back to the cave you slept in.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I bet you wouldn't be complaining so much if I proposed that 1984 Arnold Schwarzenegger be a candidate for Batman, even though his acting failed and still fails today.

and did I say I love Justin Bieber? I'm not even a fan.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#8  Edited By TheCannon

My reaction to this idea:

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: i'd complain about it for an entirely different reason and it's not the same with JB.

this whole thread says otherwise on your claims that you are not JB's fan. your actions says otherwise.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I chuckled.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd die to see them bat nipples.

Jk.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@thebiggestg: i'd complain about it for an entirely different reason and it's not the same with JB.

this whole thread says otherwise on your claims that you are not JB's fan. your actions says otherwise.

What? Me thinking JB is a douche means I'm a fan? I see.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: the fact that you think JB is best for batman or worse, superman says otherwise. it doesn't matter if you think he's douche, your choice to defend that crazy idea with several replies says otherwise.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@thebiggestg: the fact that you think JB is best for batman or worse, superman says otherwise. it doesn't matter if you think he's douche, your choice to defend that crazy idea with several replies says otherwise.

Okay my bad. Maybe I should think before making a poll.

Still, Justin Bieber isn't that bad. You guys are just hating on a kid who is more popular and more successful than most of you could accomplish.

And yes, I am a casual Batman fan and I am neutral about Justin Bieber. Go ahead and point out what are the facts and logic that make it impossible to associate JB with Batman.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By kidchipotle

Hahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP should call his doctor.

Me thinks he has a severe case of Bieber Fever.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I think he'd do better than all the other failed attempts at Bruce.

He at least has the looks down.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: i hate the kid but i give due to what its worth and JB for the best batman ever isn't one of them. hell, even gal gadot for WW has better worth than this idea because she has more significant roles in films compared to JB.

i don't care for accomplishments or real life success on portraying comicbook characters, i care for acting chops and JB hasn't shown anything aside from being that cringe worthy serial bomber in CSI.

another thing, the fact that you used the same reason his fans use all the time to defend him convinces me more on what you are doing otherwise.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP should call his doctor.

Me thinks he has a severe case of Bieber Fever.

^^ Flagged for insulting me >:-(

I don't have Bieber Fever for God's sake.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

-9/5. This was just bad.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestg: Oh, I didn't realize making jokes on popular phrases was against the rules now.

My mistake. I'll walk myself out.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

*Yawn*

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@thebiggestg: i hate the kid but i give due to what its worth and JB for the best batman ever isn't one of them. hell, even gal gadot for WW has better worth than this idea because she has more significant roles in films compared to JB.

i don't care for accomplishments or real life success on portraying comicbook characters, i care for acting chops and JB hasn't shown anything aside from being that cringe worthy serial bomber in CSI.

another thing, the fact that you used the same reason his fans use all the time to defend him convinces me more on what you are doing otherwise.

Please. Not only the JB fans are sick of the haters complaining, but those non-fans as well. The only reason I am rooting for Justin Bieber is on Youtube videos where lots of extreme haters are there cursing and swearing at Bieber living their pathetic lives' worth. I'm not saying all the haters are that pathetic but they really make the JB critics look bad.

Back on topic, the reason why this thread exists is because after I was thinking how badass JB looked when acting like a douche, and then suddenly Batman crossed my mind when the word badass registered, which is what got me to make this poll quickly. Sorry if I offended the zealous Batman fans, but actually I'm not sorry for your rage.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: those are shallow reasons and you should feel bad for that. rooting for JB just because you hate the haters doesn't do anything to anyone but convince you're a fan. why would you just be concerned for such trivial things that don't even matter to you ? just because he looks better in acting like a douche (which is not even a good standard for acting) does it mean that he's the best batman. batman is a whole lot more than being a douche. to say he's good at it is saying anyone with zero or minimal acting is the best batman.

you are not sorry for my rage ? i don't care. to say he's the best batman because he's good douche is trolling. it's also worth my rage

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justin does not look like a badass. A punkass, yes.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RustyRoy

@erik: @kyrees: That's right people, I'm a troll just because I tried associating Justin Bieber with Batman. I bet that unjustified hatred for that douche had gotten into your head adversely eh?

Months ago people were discussing whether Justin Bieber would be a good candidate for the role of Robin. Why not Batman when he gets older?

Its precisely the fact that Justin Bieber began acting more like a tough guy that's why the role of Batman came into my mind. If he bulked himself up more he could be a candidate for Superman too, if Henry Cavill ever decides to back out of the role.

I think you didn't notice which Robin they were talking about.

a 13 year old girl wonder
a 13 year old girl wonder

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Affleck > Bale.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spidey_Jackson
Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jphu8414
No Caption Provided

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really funny lol

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Tony STark? I mean, he was annoying too until they rebooted him with Heroes Reborn....

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: What is that....5 times this week?

Beata

It must be some type of record.

I had at least post this image 8 times in the last 4 days.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not gonna lie. I laughed.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

sigh rolls eyes leaves thread

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@thebiggestg: those are shallow reasons and you should feel bad for that. rooting for JB just because you hate the haters doesn't do anything to anyone but convince you're a fan. why would you just be concerned for such trivial things that don't even matter to you ? just because he looks better in acting like a douche (which is not even a good standard for acting) does it mean that he's the best batman. batman is a whole lot more than being a douche. to say he's good at it is saying anyone with zero or minimal acting is the best batman.

you are not sorry for my rage ? i don't care. to say he's the best batman because he's good douche is trolling. it's also worth my rage

Wait what? I went to YouTube to support Justin Bieber just for the lulz of pissing off those extreme haters, or what we call anti-fanboys. I don't care much about him outside of that.

As for Batman, he wears a mask. I don't see why acting is needed. He just needs to act badass, that's all.

And I did not claim that JB would be the best candidate for the role of Batman. I said he could be considered in the line-up. Remember, Justin would bring in even more fans into the Batman fanbase if there's a Batman movie about him. Imagine how good that would be!

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestgsaid:

@kyreessaid:

Wait what? I went to YouTube to support Justin Bieber just for the lulz of pissing off those extreme haters, or what we call anti-fanboys. I don't care much about him outside of that.

As for Batman, he wears a mask. I don't see why acting is needed. He just needs to act badass, that's all.

And I did not claim that JB would be the best candidate for the role of Batman. I said he could be considered in the line-up. Remember, Justin would bring in even more fans into the Batman fanbase if there's a Batman movie about him. Imagine how good that would be!

No Caption Provided

@deathpoolthet1000: It must be troll week or something.

Beata

The worst part is they fail to troll.

No Caption Provided

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestgsaid:

@kyreessaid:

No Caption Provided

@spidey_jackson said:

@deathpoolthet1000: It must be troll week or something.

Beata

The worst part is they fail to troll.

No Caption Provided

Nothing like making yourself look superior by calling others "obvious trolls" eh?

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

Well, this thread isn't funny.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestg: Making youself feel great by trolling is trolling for the wrong reason.

Besides you are a terrible troll.

You give trolls a bad name.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestg: Making youself feel great by trolling is trolling for the wrong reason.

I have better things to do than to get into argument on whether I am a troll.

Based on your weak-loose definition, EVERYONE ARE TROLLS on this forum.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Yuo tri toh statr an interneht fihgt?

Ovbiuo Trholl is ovbious.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggestg said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Yuo tri toh statr an interneht fihgt?

Ovbiuo Trholl is ovbious.

Two can play the game. Hi Troll.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kyrees

@thebiggestg: you are a JB fan despite claiming otherwise. people who claim to troll the haters are people who don't acknowledge they are fans because only fans protect their idols, not people who say they care less to him. i hate JB but i don't go on every thing he is on and say it. you don't like JB but your reasons on why he should be batman are extremely shallow and are borderline JB level fanaticism. heck, you still continue to defend those reasons with even weaker reasons.

JB is not a badass and can never be one with his actor portrayals. to assume he is proves my earlier point to you. you said in your OP, he's the best man for it, don't contradict what you said earlier and now you are using a fanbase pull reason to say he's the best for it ?! that's fanservice and that's one stupid reason to play a character.

why don't you just admit it here publicly ? it's easier for me to believe that you're a JB fan than you're not.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By godzilla44

I'd rather have Bat-Nipples again

then this thing being batman

No Caption Provided

PS.

Obvious troll is obvious