#1 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

god of war

devil may cry

darksiders

grand theft auto

starcraft

warcraft

diablo

uncharted

skyrim

the walking dead

dead space

left 4 dead

and how would the antman and deadpool movie do?

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, Star Craft, and Grand Theft Auto making great movies.

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the future they'll makeca God of War and Uncharted movie. They'll definitely make an Uncharted movie :)

#4 Posted by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

god of war - Possibly.

devil may cry - Probably.

darksiders - I don't know.

grand theft auto - Probably.

starcraft - Hope not.

warcraft - Really hope not.

diablo - Definitely hope not.

uncharted - Probably.

skyrim - No.

the walking dead - Probably.

dead space - Probably.

left 4 dead - Probably.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

god of war

devil may cry

darksiders

grand theft auto

starcraft

warcraft

diablo

uncharted

skyrim

the walking dead

dead space

left 4 dead

-Nothing sci-fi. They'd be the cheesiest. We seem to love Greek mythology, though. The Medieval era, too. Add fantasy and creatures with some sexy muscular accented actors, boom: summer hit.

#6 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

god of war - possible.

devil may cry - impossible.

darksiders - impossible.

grand theft auto - possible.

starcraft - possible

warcraft - impossible.

diablo - impossible.

uncharted - possible.

skyrim - possible.

the walking dead - possible.

dead space - possible.

left 4 dead - possible.

#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

god of war - possible.

devil may cry - impossible.

darksiders - impossible.

grand theft auto - possible.

starcraft - possible

warcraft - impossible.

diablo - impossible.

uncharted - possible.

skyrim - possible.

the walking dead - possible.

dead space - possible.

left 4 dead - possible.

They were actually planning on making a Warcraft movie. Sam Raimi was set to direct.

#8 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@CaioTrubat said:

god of war - possible.

devil may cry - impossible.

darksiders - impossible.

grand theft auto - possible.

starcraft - possible

warcraft - impossible.

diablo - impossible.

uncharted - possible.

skyrim - possible.

the walking dead - possible.

dead space - possible.

left 4 dead - possible.

They were actually planning on making a Warcraft movie. Sam Raimi was set to direct.

Really? Maybe he could pull a decent WoW movie in the same vein as Xena: the Warrior Princess or Hercules: the Legendary Journeys.

#9 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

  • God Of War - Possible
  • Devil May Cry - Impossible
  • Darksiders - Impossible
  • Grand Theft Auto - Possible
  • Starcraft - Well..no.
  • Warcraft - Nope
  • Diablo - Not this one.
  • Uncharted - Possible
  • Skyrim - Impossible
  • The Walking Dead - I hope not.
  • Dead Space - Possible
  • Left 4 Dead - Do people nowdays have some kind of infected-fetish?
  • And how would the Ant-Man and Deadpool movie do? - I would die of awesomenesses.
#10 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@CaioTrubat said:

warcraft - impossible.

They were actually planning on making a Warcraft movie. Sam Raimi was set to direct.

Really? Maybe he could pull a decent WoW movie in the same vein as Xena: the Warrior Princess or Hercules: the Legendary Journeys.

I suppose so. However, I think he made a wise decision by choosing Oz over Warcraft. I believe they were supposed to adapt Warcraft III, and personally I don't think it would have worked.

#11 Posted by Highlander_615 (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and Walking Dead would make good horror movies.