Would the Justice League Fight the Xmen?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By stormshadow_x

I don't know exactly why The Avengers and Xmen went into War but would the JL do it for the same reason or would they even fight fellow heroes?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

The Phoenix Force was heading to Earth in order to make Hope Summers it's new host. They fought because Scott Summers wanted Hope because he thought they could use the Phoenix Force to rebuild mutant-kind, but Captain America didn't want to risk the Dark Phoenix Saga again, so he wanted to take Hope and probably rocket her off to space or try and control the Phoenix.

Would the Justice League fight them? Superman would try to come to a compromise with the X-Men. A way to work together while Batman would probably go along the lines of Captain America and Tony Stark's plan of getting Hope far away from Earth until he can come up with a way of dealing with the Phoenix. I think the Justice League would get split on this one.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

@awesam:

So the whole event with Hope and Scott would cause sort of a Civil war in the Justice League between Batman and Superman?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam:

So the whole event with Hope and Scott would cause sort of a Civil war in the Justice League between Batman and Superman?

Possibly. Superman usually likes to do things in a peaceful manner. He wouldn't want to force Hope to go along with the Justice League and he also wouldn't want to create tension with the X-Men. Batman would think of the well-being of the planet among all else. He wouldn't want anything to happen to Hope, but he would also get his priorities straight. He really just wouldn't want anyone in control of that power, but he also wouldn't want it on Earth. In the end, Hal would probably just call up the Green Lantern Corps to deal with it.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I think they would...then again, I think Cap was right, so maybe that's just the logical side of me talking.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is new 52 the Justice League stomps them and they take hope away.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By PeppeyHare

In the same situation the avengers were in, probably.