Would Terry Mcginis in his prime be considered Super-human?

Jarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jarif

In Batman Beyond, if Terry was him prime, id estimate he would be at least be strong as Bruce Wayne (mental peak human strength), in the can cartoon series the suit amplifies his strength by x10 if im not mistaken,and in he already could do alot physically in that suit but imagine x10 if he was strong as Bruce in his prime, wouldn't that make superhuman? - peak strength + 10x power = ?

EDIT : a short simple example of what im trying to say. Peak human strength (terry in his prime) + The suits Enhancement to amplify the strength by x10 = superman human in a way. If you saw the movie earth two crisis, Owl man was able to pin down wonder woman pretty easily

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jorgevy

I didn't get any of that, but IIRC the only superhuman part of Terry was the suit's enhancements (like the 10x strenght you mentioned, I think)

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Batnandez

@Jarif said:

In Batman Beyond, if Terry was him prime, id estimate he would be at least be strong as Bruce Wayne (mental peak human strength), in the can cartoon series the suit amplifies his strength by x10 if im not mistaken,and in he already could do alot physically in that suit but imagine x10 if he was strong as Bruce in his prime, wouldn't that make superhuman?

no because it's just the suits enhancements, the episode with Ra's was pretty clear about Terry being scrappier and more of a street fighter than Bruce who was clearly better trained in martial arts and stronger at his peak

BUT we've really only seen an older Terry one in Epilogue where he seemed to be in his 30's

Jarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jarif

@Batnandez: yes but imagine if he was at bruces level (peak strength) and times that by 10 fold ( the suit ), he would be ALOT stronger besides since terry looks older in the Epilogue ; you can pretty much assume hes gained some martial arts

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

they need to address his training in the comic at some point....I'd like to see Bruce sending him to train with others like an aged Lady Shiva

Jarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jarif

@Jorgevy: read it again, i edited the what i was trying to say

Jarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jarif

@danhimself: yh, it would be cool if he was trained by dick grayson but hes retired :(

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jarif:

Prime Human Athlete to Meta-Human.

'Super'-Human [Strength] would have to be over the two ton rang without any devices or drug additives.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jorgevy

@Jarif: I still don't get what you are saying, too broken. But Imma assume you are asking if Terry with the suit has super human level strenght? if that's what your asking, I think the answer is yes. He is probably, if not, at peak human level without the suit. Anything above peak human level is super human. Even if it's just a bit, because peak human is the borderline between human and super humans. So I think the 10x boost definitely puts him above peak human, to low level enhanced human (which is super human). but only with the suit on ofc

Jarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jarif

@Jorgevy: to put it simply terry at human peak + 10x boost = superhuman

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jorgevy

@Jarif said:

@Jorgevy: to put it simply terry at human peak + 10x boost = superhuman

yes

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Physically, he's not superhuman. He's probably peak human as an adult; above average when he was a teen, I'd say.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

Without the suit, he isn't superhuman. He's easily relatable to Dick in physicality.