#1 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know Doc Ock wouldn't hesitate to kill a supervillain but do you think he'd kill other superheroes if he wanted to ?

#2 Posted by divad4686 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there could be a circumstance where he would kill a hero. Maybe to keep his secret.

#3 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there could be a circumstance where he would kill a hero. Maybe to keep his secret.

Depending on how you read it, he's already tried to silence Miguel O'Hara for this reason. One could argue, however, that he was unsure if Spidey 2099 was actually a "hero" and if SpOck was actually trying to kill him or just incapacitate him. And he almost killed Cardiac but that was mostly through a misunderstanding.

One thing that keeps SpOck so entertaining is his ability to rationalize horrible doctor octopus type actions through the lens of Peter Parker's moral framework, so yes I think he could kill a hero and justify it using a bastardized version of Parker's responsibility mantra.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:

One thing that keeps SpOck so entertaining is his ability to rationalize horrible doctor octopus type actions through the lens of Peter Parker's moral framework, so yes I think he could kill a hero and justify it using a bastardized version of Parker's responsibility mantra.

He's said it at this point. Not directly, but, "Might makes right."

#5 Posted by OreoAssassin (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Venom eats Superior Spiderman this month!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

hasn't he been trying to kill a superhero for the last 50 years or so? don't know why he wouldn't now just because he's pretending to be a hero.

#7 Posted by Spideysense44 (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior Spiderman would kill a puppy

#8 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

hasn't he been trying to kill a superhero for the last 50 years or so? don't know why he wouldn't now just because he's pretending to be a hero.

This.

#9 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

Because he isn't the same person he was before. Peter changed him by using his memories.

I don't think he would without a good reason

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, he kind of already did.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

Because he isn't the same person he was before. Peter changed him by using his memories.

And then Ock erased his personality/mind from existence. Still the same ingrown prick. he's just in a state of denial now

Umm, he kind of already did.

this

#12 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

And then Ock erased his personality/mind from existence. Still the same ingrown prick. he's just in a state of denial now

He erased it but it didn't remove the affects of anything he'd seen beforehand.

#13 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@peppeyhare said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

except for the existence of a person.

#14 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see it

#15 Posted by Dernman (14898 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@peppeyhare said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

except for the existence of a person.

I know right there is your answer of whether or not he would kill a Superhero. By erasing Peter effectively killing him........ if that was Peter.

#16 Edited by theincrediblecj10 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think he would, if the opportunity were to present itself under the right circumstances I think he definitely would.

#17 Posted by Squares (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

If he had to, he'd do it, and without hesitation.