Would somebody care to explain what the hell this is?

• 71 results
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ComicStooge

@saren said:

I'll just give OP the answer he wants and say it's Batman showing his true white man colors as DC's racist editors strike down a black man just for being there.

i know one day me and you are going to clash, i can already tell. it happens all the time with people like you. thats why i have used my prep time wisely for when hat day comes. lol just like batman, prep time.

Because internet forums are such serious business, right?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@reactor: It's come in handy a few times.

@daredevil21134 said:

@comicstooge said:

Brothers hate the cold, yo.

No Caption Provided

Whatcha you say?

Well our resident black dude consultant said...

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge: We hate water too.

So Marvel obviously screwed stuff up.

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

I'll just give OP the answer he wants and say it's Batman showing his true white man colors as DC's racist editors strike down a black man just for being there.

i know one day me and you are going to clash, i can already tell. it happens all the time with people like you. thats why i have used my prep time wisely for when hat day comes. lol just like batman, prep time.

Ohhhhhh buddy! Citizen Saren best watch his back because Batman never loses with prep time! I'm gonna grab me a couch and some popcorn and wait for this clash of champions!

Mod vs FNG who will win? Find out these answers and more, same bat time, same bat channel!

i have dealt with his kind before its nothing new to me. but lol whats FNG

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

nope just saying i never get along with his type and it usually ends up into a big thing. not my first forum not my first saren.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Saren

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

nope just saying i never get along with his type and it usually ends up into a big thing. not my first forum not my first saren.

I can promise you it won't turn up into a big thing.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By king1_icon

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

And I really would like to believe that, really i would. But just in case it does can we just agree to stay away from each other?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

And really would like to believe that, really i would. But just in case it does can we just agree to stay away from each other?

Said the user to the moderator...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

This thread went from a sad and obvious attempt at trolling Batman fans to being absolutely hilarious.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

And really would like to believe that, really i would. But just in case it does can we just agree to stay away from each other?

Are you saying him being a moderator is supposed to scare ME? i just prefer peace. Moderators are supposed to make sure the rules are followed not bully people.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_ said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

Are you saying him being a moderator is supposed to scare ME? i just prefer peace. Moderators are supposed to make sure the rules are followed not bully people.

No, I'm saying that you can't really have him 'stay away from you'. See, we are mice. Mods are snakes. Lemme just say that I have a strong feeling they're keeping an eye on you.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Perfect thread.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cyborg sucks the poo-poo.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By rev_sulphur
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By king1_icon

@king1_icon said:

@_atomikill_ said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

No, I'm saying that you can't really have him 'stay away from you'. See, we are mice. Mods are snakes. Lemme just say that I have a strong feeling they're keeping an eye on you.

thats how things are run here on comic vine its not like that on every forum. and if mods are snakes then i guess that makes me a

DRAGON!!!!
DRAGON!!!!

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Free popcorn for the upcoming match between the newbie and the mod, who wants some?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: nah they're more like goofy mall cops than snakes.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@saren said:

@king1_icon said:

@comicstooge said:

@king1_icon said:

@saren said:

And I really would like to believe that, really i would. But just in case it does can we just agree to stay away from each other?

@saren I guess you were just threatened man! :P

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

For once I actually agree with you on something. This was one of the dumbest issues of Batman and Robin I've ever read. Batman acted like a child and was willing to endanger the rest of his friends and family just to get Damian back. The Justice League acted immature and were pushed to the side. Cyborg is suppose to be one of the best techies out there yet Batman pulls out a random button and stuns him. And seriously? The Hell Bat armor? Sounds like something a bunch of 5th graders came up with. I mean the suit has no purpose behind it's name and just the design of it is stupid. If your trying to get your son back from a guy who goes around killing of Supermen from other universes when it be better to use stealth. To think I skipped an issue of Justice League Canada to get this crap.

Batman lost his son,his characterization may not be perfect but the writer is allowed some leeway in these circumstances,he didnt endanger anyone,read the issue again,he wanted to go to Apokolips himself,he didnt ask nor force anyone else to accompany him.

I don't care if he's mentally unstable. There's no reason for him to act immature and acting as if he's inferior to everyone else. I did read the comic.

The JL tried to stop Batman from leaving for various reasons,how is this acting immature? FOR THE LAST TIME READ THE GODDAMN COMIC.

I literally just cherry picked deferent instances throughout the comic. What made you think I was talking about this specific one? I did read the comic

Cyborg is useless PERIOD,just because he's a walking hunk of metal doesn't make him the best at anything,he never was never has and frankly never will be,even Luke Fox has shown himself to have a gifted intellect

Nice way to low ball a character you probably know nothing about. Cyborg recently beat a guy who had control over all the tech on Earth. And Luke is not comparable to Cyborg

So a suit of armor is the work of a 5th grader...hmm I guess Iron Man stories are written by 5th graders or Cyborg himself ,Batman is the real reason you dont like that thing,if it was made for Cyborg by Cyborg you guys would have been super ecstatic, maybe even worshiping it.

You also misinterpret what I was saying. The suit is called the Hell-Bat armor. Why is called the Hell-Bat? Just so it can have a badass name that 5th grader came up with. And seriously. Why does this thing look bulky and menacing with stupid spikes on it? Like I said it looks and sounds like something a 5th grader came up with. And I don't even read Iron Man so I don't see your point. And you do realize when Iron Man makes a suit it actually has purpose behind it's name and build. There's a reason the Hulk-Buster is called the Hulk-Buster because it was built to fight Hulk. And you do realize the League helped make the armor right? That's how Cyborg got the safeguards there in the first place.

JL Canada doesn't even come out the same week as this book,and it's JL United not Canada, now I know everything you just stated was BS.

Get your facts straight. I missed last months issue of Justice League Canada and instead got this months issue of Batman and Robin. This is my opinion so we can agree to disagree but I'm not debating this any further with you.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enjoying some pie as i read the comments.

Beata

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

This thread is great, I can't take this guy seriously.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stuuuuuuupppid! And why is Cold still with the JL?

IIRC in the Forever Evil Arc Luthor helped save the world (along with cold) and Now he wants to join the JL