Would somebody care to explain what the hell this is?

• 71 results
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By king1_icon
No Caption Provided

Well im waiting

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

A very very stupid issue of Batman and Robin

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reactor

Can't wait to see how Batman gets outta that one...

That said, what exactly are you referring to? Batman's actions? The Hellbat armor? The event ongoing? Etc.

EDIT: Nvm, just noticed who you were

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

Can't wait to see how Batman gets outta that one...

That said, what exactly are you referring to? Batman's actions? The Hellbat armor? The event ongoing? Etc.

EDIT: Nvm, just noticed who you were

lol you just mad at how popular i am. but what happens. and i cant wait for cyborg to finally attack batlame back. he is always picking on cyborg cause his the youngest. he better stop or one of these day cyborg is going to snap on him

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just read the rest of the scans and i kinda feel sorry for batman lol. what happened though why are they building batman a suit... have they finally begun to see how useless he is? have they finally realized he is going to get himself killed hanging around them?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

That my friend is what we call --- BUUUULLLLLLSSSHHHIITTTT!!

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so can sombody please explain whats going on? and why is batman taking his unhappy life out on cyborg again

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stuuuuuuupppid! And why is Cold still with the JL?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By king1_icon

@king1_icon: it's Batman getting ready to wreck shop.

lol whats he going to do? run back to his panic room and plan out how he is going to vent his anger?

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For once I actually agree with you on something. This was one of the dumbest issues of Batman and Robin I've ever read. Batman acted like a child and was willing to endanger the rest of his friends and family just to get Damian back. The Justice League acted immature and were pushed to the side. Cyborg is suppose to be one of the best techies out there yet Batman pulls out a random button and stuns him. And seriously? The Hell Bat armor? Sounds like something a bunch of 5th graders came up with. I mean the suit has no purpose behind it's name and just the design of it is stupid. If your trying to get your son back from a guy who goes around killing of Supermen from other universes when it be better to use stealth. To think I skipped an issue of Justice League Canada to get this crap.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know i makes no sense why batman and luthor are on there either. but i repeat can somebody explain hats going on.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, im not seeing what needs to be explained here.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For once I actually agree with you on something. This was one of the dumbest issues of Batman and Robin I've ever read. Batman acted like a child and was willing to endanger the rest of his friends and family just to get Damian back. The Justice League acted immature and were pushed to the side. Cyborg is suppose to be one of the best techies out there yet Batman pulls out a random button and stuns him. And seriously? The Hell Bat armor? Sounds like something a bunch of 5th graders came up with. I mean the suit has no purpose behind it's name and just the design of it is stupid. If your trying to get your son back from a guy who goes around killing of Supermen from other universes when it be better to use stealth. To think I skipped an issue of Justice League Canada to get this crap.

i have not read it i dont read this series. i did not even know what this is from. but thats the one thing that makes me pull my freaking hair out. there is no way in hell anybody, who is not a top tier mega genius, should be able to just casually hack cyborg like its nothing. thats like the most cliche way to take out cyborg is to hack him. which is the one of dumbest things in comics. he did it in injustice as well. its dumb, cyborg should be able to detected any virus batman puts into him like its nothing. he the JLs techie he should not just be getting hacked period. he should have at least figured out a way to detect batmans virus. but you wait, one day vic is gonna snap on batman and go cyberion on his ass.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

So does Batman get away unharmed? If the answer isn't no DC has become a joke.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

i know i makes no sense why batman and luthor are on there either. but i repeat can somebody explain hats going on.

Batman wants to get the body of his kid back, which is on apokolips, and the rest of the leauge wont let him, so batman is pretty much like gtfo of my way or ill make you get out of my way.

Secondly do you think out of all the people on the leauge cyborg is going to be the one to put him down? Knowing how well Cy has been treated in this comic so far, that shock probably knocked him out and he has to reboot lol. He had his time to shine in forever evil, and it was a "mental" battle. Cyborg is basically their bus and computer with legs. You need to get over him being black, he still sucks :P

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@king1_icon said:

@transformers1024 said:

Batman wants to get the body of his kid back, which is on apokolips, and the rest of the leauge wont let him, so batman is pretty much like gtfo of my way or ill make you get out of my way.

Secondly do you think out of all the people on the leauge cyborg is going to be the one to put him down? Knowing how well Cy has been treated in this comic so far, that shock probably knocked him out and he has to reboot lol. He had his time to shine in forever evil, and it was a "mental" battle. Cyborg is basically their bus and computer with legs. You need to get over him being black, he still sucks :P

nice try but your gonna need to try a lil harder than that. you dont know who i am do you, ask around and come back.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Lex Luthor and Captain cold have been on the JLA since forever evil. Lex also figured out who Batman was because it was super odious.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Oh hey, Captain Cold doesn't have Flash-level reflexes.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By w0nd

@king1_icon said:

@w0nd said:

@king1_icon said:

@transformers1024 said:

nice try but your gonna need to try a lil harder than that. you dont know who i am do you, ask around and come back.

Nice try on what, I didn't attempt anything. And you're the guy who likes black characters A LOT.

Anyways I answered your question, that's why batman is doing what he's doing. He wants his kid back. Not only is he the underdog int his story, but he is a single father who wants to bring his dead kid back, AND he is batman

I seriously doubt he is going to be stopped, considering how much PIS powers were involved when it didn't involve his dead child, they will be multiplied by 10

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RisingBean

@w0nd said:

@king1_icon said:

@transformers1024 said:

No Caption Provided

Oh man. Internet Badassery.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon said:

@w0nd said:

@king1_icon said:

@transformers1024 said:

No Caption Provided

Oh man. Internet Badassery.

I'm not really reading the conversation here, but that image is now saved onto my comp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you read the issue? Batman isnt taking anything out on cyborg, cyborg is directly opposing Batman so batman attacked him. He doesn't pick on anyone. He also didn't hack cyborg or anything like that. You just saw this one scan that you know nothing about and wanted to make a deal about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I replied to the wrong thread. It was an accident.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed, but probably not for the reasons OP thinks.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

It doesn't look like Cyborgs being hacked to me. Looks like Batman's trying to command Cyborg to override something that was getting in his way and Cyborg told him no, then Cold pointed a gun to Batman's head and that seemed to just pi$$ him off.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought Cold doesn't use the guns anymore?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Cyborg got pwned like the useless lameass he is,deal with it OP.

Yeah no,it was a great issue,but then you're the same guy who thinks gimmicks are good cause they allow other characters to steal the spot light from Batman.

@w0nd said:

@king1_icon said:

@transformers1024 said:

Word.

@teerack said:

Or how about you read the goddamn comic? and as for DC yeah it's a joke but not because Batman flattened a loser with a cold gun.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Or how about you read the goddamn comic? and as for DC yeah it's a joke but not because Batman flattened a loser with a cold gun.

How about no? I'm going to read anything past the main Batman book because I can't support there being more then 6 Batman books at one time. Captain Cold could not be in the room for all I care. The fact is he's standing a few feet from Aquaman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Not quite sure what you mean but whatever.

Dear god I HATED this issue. Honestly this issue was worse then that issue of Scott Lobdell's New 52 Teen Titans i read (at least that came with a backup story). For starters Batman was acting like a child, which I can kind of understand because he's lost his son and has been losing a bit of his sanity, but it still felt like poor writing to me. What really felt like poor writing was the way the writer tried to make Batman seem like he's better then all the other members of the League, with the biggest strike being Batman hurting Cyborg with a switch on his belt. He's Cyborg, the ultimate machine from STAR Labs, a little button on Batman's belt should be nothing to him. If Batman was rebelling almost any member should be able to single handedly hold him back. Another thing is that stupid suit, it looks alright and makes sense, but the way it was built sounds like it was made up by a sixth grader. Also the writer made every other member seem like an immature nobody, but what was most disappointing was the talk with Superman, which I thought would save the issue. It was so brief, shallow, and pointless that it felt like it didn't even happen. The cherry on top of all this being that the art for this issue wasn't great. The one thing I did like was seeing Kalibak's first appearance in the New 52, and part of me is hoping that the writer will surprise us by making this event connect with the new Green Lantern event in which the Lanterns face the New Gods (I know it's a slime chance but it would be a cool surprise).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I'll just give OP the answer he wants and say it's Batman showing his true white man colors as DC's racist editors strike down a black man just for being there.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By w0nd

@maccyd said:

he lost his power in forever evil I believe

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

@saren said:

I'll just give OP the answer he wants and say it's Batman showing his true white man colors as DC's racist editors strike down a black man just for being there.

LOL!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@entropy_aegis said:

@teerack said:

How about no? I'm going to read anything past the main Batman book because I can't support there being more then 6 Batman books at one time. Captain Cold could not be in the room for all I care. The fact is he's standing a few feet from Aquaman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman.

They grabbed him and pinned him down,Batman gave up and they allowed him to walk away,that's what happened.

@w0nd said:

@maccyd said:

@saren said:

LOL!

A little correction,Cold losing his powers wasn't random,it was the Geoffcon man at work,shows how petty he really is. He completely dismissed the recent work of a fellow creator.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brothers hate the cold, yo.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Wonder Woman's butt shining in the last panel?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Teerack

@entropy_aegis: That actually sounds pretty reasonable and realistic.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By daredevil21134

No Caption Provided

Whatcha you say?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Wonder Woman's butt shining in the last panel?

lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis

@the_man_with_questions said:

Batman lost his son,his characterization may not be perfect but the writer is allowed some leeway in these circumstances,he didnt endanger anyone,read the issue again,he wanted to go to Apokolips himself,he didnt ask nor force anyone else to accompany him.

The JL tried to stop Batman from leaving for various reasons,how is this acting immature? FOR THE LAST TIME READ THE GODDAMN COMIC.

Cyborg is useless PERIOD,just because he's a walking hunk of metal doesn't make him the best at anything,he never was never has and frankly never will be,even Luke Fox has shown himself to have a gifted intellect.

So a suit of armor is the work of a 5th grader...hmm I guess Iron Man stories are written by 5th graders or Cyborg himself ,Batman is the real reason you dont like that thing,if it was made for Cyborg by Cyborg you guys would have been super ecstatic, maybe even worshiping it.

JL Canada doesn't even come out the same week as this book,and it's JL United not Canada, now I know everything you just stated was BS.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

i know one day me and you are going to clash, i can already tell. it happens all the time with people like you. thats why i have used my prep time wisely for when hat day comes. lol just like batman, prep time.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: It's come in handy a few times.

@comicstooge said:

No Caption Provided

Whatcha you say?

Well our resident black dude consultant said...

@comicstooge: We hate water too.

So Marvel obviously screwed stuff up.

@saren said:

i know one day me and you are going to clash, i can already tell. it happens all the time with people like you. thats why i have used my prep time wisely for when hat day comes. lol just like batman, prep time.

Ohhhhhh buddy! Citizen Saren best watch his back because Batman never loses with prep time! I'm gonna grab me a couch and some popcorn and wait for this clash of champions!

Mod vs FNG who will win? Find out these answers and more, same bat time, same bat channel!