Edited 9 months, 20 days ago

would jason todd have been better off dead then having come back as red hood and going insane (21 votes)

yes 24%
no 48%
unsure 29%

the title

#1 Edited by ownagepants (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean i loved jason todd as robin but everytime i think about him i cant help but think how psychotic he turned out i would have been fine with todd dying and damian living and todd becoming a name on batmans list of things hell never forgive himself for

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, it's the one Robin that questioned Batman's moral code.

#3 Edited by tigerkaya (1202 posts) - - Show Bio

His death certainly gave Joker the definition of Batman's greatest foe. Now that title is taken away by "Bland (Not Bane) evil twin of Damien"

Shame too I enjoyed Damien more as the black sheep.

#4 Posted by Trollheim (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Then we would have never gotten Under the Red Hood. So no. Being the Red Hood hasn't made him no longer Batman's greatest failure.

#5 Posted by Dreadpool10 (483 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I really need to watch Under the Red Hood again.

Love that movie...

#7 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

if RHATO was made to be more punisher-esque as jason has no prob with deadly force or like wolverine's x-force then i would have no prob with the book or character but it comes off as a bat book with no real direction so its pulled in 50 different directions . simply put it's trying too hard to please and falling short of its goal

#8 Posted by longbowhunter (5831 posts) - - Show Bio

I never read much with Jason as Robin. I liked it when he first came back as Red Hood but other than that I don't care about the character too much.