#1 Posted by UsagiTsukino (246 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose D, but it would matter to some... probably a lot actually.

#3 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

I chose D, but it would matter to some... probably a lot actually.

this is why I chose C. I dont care, but others might and it would MATTER. It would probably be on the news

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

The reaction would be hilarious.

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

The reaction would be hilarious.

This

#6 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

. Wouldn't have any impact on the story. Of coarse you'd get the people making a big fuss, but small minds aside it wouldn't matter one bit.

#7 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a total ripoff of Xena and Gabriella.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20164 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. I don't see homosexual characters a big deal. It's just the romantic partner looks different. Not much different. Others might make a big deal out of it though, so I picked C.

#9 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't care, as long as it's good. Still, choosing Wonder Woman is playing on the safe side. A lot of guys think lesbians are hot

#10 Posted by Alch21 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Steve Trevor fan. That man will get out of the Friend-zone....hopefully. Doesn't really matter thou.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (23990 posts) - - Show Bio

Parents would be up in arms.

#12 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be rated M if so totally. Think about WW in her bathing suit of a costume then......oh yeah this site is for children too.....dammit

#13 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends,would it be aimed towards adults?

#14 Edited by FearTheLiving (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that for WW it's okay but a lot of people were up in arms if it were Batman. Personally if a character was written a certain way it should stay that way, making WW gay or bi would just be way to belittle the character to make more money. If they wanna do this make a new character.

EDIT: Though now that I think about it, a alt Universe version might be okay, but if the only thing that changed was her sexual orientation then count me out.

#15 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

D. would be my reaction. As long as her being with a woman isn't the main focus I wouldn't care.

A lot people would get really pissed though.

#16 Posted by jhazzroucher (15609 posts) - - Show Bio

If her love interest is Storm, then that would be awesome!

#17 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, i dont think the public is ready for homosexual cartoon charecters

#18 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it would matter, no I wouldn't be against it. If any character is appropriate to explore sapphic themes, it's comics' most famous Amazon.

#19 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Does she actually have one in the comics, or would this just be doing it for the sake of doing it?

#20 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care. Just wondering. Are you hoping or something? What brings this up?

#21 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

If they did, it would be patronizing/a cheap ploy for attention.

#22 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19 said:

yes, i dont think the public is ready for homosexual cartoon charecters

this.

there would be a lot of people complaining ad wanting to cancel the series

i vote i yes because is the reality, but personally i don't care about, if the series is going to be bad it's going to be bad if she is lesbian or not

#23 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, it would be super controversial. Many homophobic groups would of course condemn it, but then a lot of non- homophobic guys that have been having fantasies about her for the last 3 decades would be crushed.

#24 Posted by JohnnyGat (1563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manwhohaseverything said:

If they did, it would be patronizing/a cheap ploy for attention.

I kinda agree with this. I mean WW most famous love interests (The ones non comic fans are aware of) have been Steve Trevor, Superman, and Batman to suddenly choose some out of the blue character that doesn't fill out the basis of WW key past love interests just seems like a way to get horny people to fap at a lesbian couple.

I have no problem with WW having a romantic relationship with another woman so long as it's established and placed in a good enough story. Plus small minded people and Fox news will be all over it so I guess it will matter.

#25 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course it would matter! I'm not against it, but Wonder Woman has never been very relationship-oriented...but when she has, it's been toward men. I'm not against her being bisexual or having a same-sex relationship, but to just throw it out there would be a gimmick, and not part of a good story.