Posted by The Outrages Spider-boy (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would,But if they ever do bring them back they should diffently give them more issues and a better storyline,Don't get me wrong the amalgams comics stories are great just need more of a intro on how the story began like for explam in the dark claw and spiderboy issues the ones i have i wondering how the story started and what happen next in the next issues other than that it was great just needed more story to it.Anyways if they ever bring the amalgam heroes back they should re-design

their costumes alil bit.

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a modern Amalgam universe. Like have Bucky combined with Dick, etc.

#2 Edited by Tyler Starke (4230 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a very strange time in comics, I was but a wee child, all I can remember was batman and wolverine and robin and jubilee combined, it looked really really bad even from a little kids stand point

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy was pretty cool

http://www.comicvine.com/dark-claw/29-47080/

#4 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

I pretty much liked the idea back then and I still like it today. Brought some fresh air to comics that was seriously needed. With the recent events the amalgam universe could be also more interesting. I think I would pick it up.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

It could work if done right!

#6 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you really want to see the return of...

Robin + Jubilee = Sparrow

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

No thank you

#8 Posted by The Outrages Spider-boy (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Okay whats wrong with sparrow?
I think shes a good combination of robin and jubilee.
=P
#9 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I would  love to see The Amalgam Universe return.My favorite one was Diana Prince .They should give a better explaination about who they became who they are,like who did Dark Claw became part Wolverine and part Batman.

#10 Posted by Rothschild (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw, Im good I think Darkclw looked incredibly corny and over done.... he looked like a reject from the old image universe... Sparrow was corny... Ra's a Pocalypse... come one.. CORNY! Dare the terminator? BOOOOOOOO! I still have these comics collecting dust in my garage. they tried too hard to combine names,costumes and it didnt look good.

#11 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Rothschild....at the time I thought they were awesome but now they just seem cheesey

#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

Believe it or not I really want to know what happens in the Bruce Wayne: Agent of SHIELD comic. They really leave you hanging.