• 100 results
#1 Posted by bigmoneyb (178 posts) - - Show Bio

1 The Thing i know a lot of people like this guy but hes awful his main power was superstrength in a universie were there are about a 100 people stronger than him his main  reason to even be  was to show how strong other superheros were like tHE Hulk  hercules gladiator like honestly who has he ever beat that was good

2 Ant man  awful he shrinks then gets tall seriously marvel you wanted to make him a orginal avenger what a mistake he's never beat anybody  but janet lol and he created ultron one of the avengers strongest enemies

3 Aqua man he communicates with fish and when he gets out the water he starts to  lose his strength so hes pretty much  useles if  there is a huge threat goin on in the universie

please continue to add  to the list

#2 Posted by Calvin (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb: The Wonder Twins are the worse ever.

#3 Posted by Jane McClane (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Arm-Fall-Off Boy, but we really don't want to rehash that...

#4 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

frog man

#5 Edited by goosehorn (848 posts) - - Show Bio

my thoughts exactly iron man

#6 Edited by War Killer (20953 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn said:
"

"
Lol, She looks like a dude in that image
#7 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

flat man

#8 Posted by goosehorn (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:  would you belieave me if i told you marvel updated her and let her  into west coast avengers?
#9 Posted by War Killer (20953 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn said:
"@War Killer:  would you belieave me if i told you marvel updated her and let her  into west coast avengers?"
Yes, yes I would
#10 Posted by Calvin (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb: I guess I'll be the first on to disagree... I think you are wrong, well maybe right concerning number two, ant man, but you aren't right about the Thing and the the Aquaman. I mean what are your best superheroes? What is your criteria anyway? Power? Are the more powerfull the best one? Hulk is stronger than the Thing therefore he's a better Superhero? Who would you trust your life with? Spider-man is even weaker, hell Batman and so many other don't even have superpowers! So many heroes beat up more powerfull, stronger and inteligent  characters. Bravery, honor and having the heart in the right place, that doesn't count? Only power does?

And you the proff that you are even more wrong is that this characters achieve things, and they do it with the little they got! That's what make a good character, someone who faces obstacles, not characters "all-mighty" characters!

#11 Posted by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
"@bigmoneyb: I guess I'll be the first on to disagree... I think you are wrong, well maybe right concerning number two, ant man, but you aren't right about the Thing and the the Aquaman. I mean what are your best superheroes? What is your criteria anyway? Power? Are the more powerfull the best one? Hulk is stronger than the Thing therefore he's a better Superhero? Who would you trust your life with? Spider-man is even weaker, hell Batman and so many other don't even have superpowers! So many heroes beat up more powerfull, stronger and inteligent  characters. Bravery, honor and having the heart in the right place, that doesn't count? Only power does?

And you the proff that you are even more wrong is that this characters achieve things, and they do it with the little they got! That's what make a good character, someone who faces obstacles, not characters "all-mighty" characters!

"

Lol at Aquaman actually beating Superman in a fight.
#12 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

well we are all aware that superman/MM can drown.

#13 Posted by bigmoneyb (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @bigmoneyb: The Wonder Twins are the worse ever.

"
yea they  were awful
#14 Posted by bigmoneyb (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sidney said:
" @Calvin said:
"@bigmoneyb: I guess I'll be the first on to disagree... I think you are wrong, well maybe right concerning number two, ant man, but you aren't right about the Thing and the the Aquaman. I mean what are your best superheroes? What is your criteria anyway? Power? Are the more powerfull the best one? Hulk is stronger than the Thing therefore he's a better Superhero? Who would you trust your life with? Spider-man is even weaker, hell Batman and so many other don't even have superpowers! So many heroes beat up more powerfull, stronger and inteligent  characters. Bravery, honor and having the heart in the right place, that doesn't count? Only power does?

"
Lol at Aquaman actually beating Superman in a fight. "
am doin this on importance  and powers and how th echaracters  were meant to be portraied the thing basically was seemed to be a powerhouse strong guy who  is capable of fighting  and beatin anybody but  has  he no  an yes the hulks a better superhero an  i would put my life in the hands of the hulk then the thing because i know he wudnt get his ass handed to him like the thing would and so what he's stronger than batman or spiderman  they still wouldnt get beat up by the  things enemeies the way he has
#15 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by .Spider-man. (3874 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" frog man
"
/agree
There were a few more from that time era too. Horrible costumes. lol
#17 Posted by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb said:
"@Sidney said:
" @Calvin said:

"
am doin this on importance  and powers and how th echaracters  were meant to be portraied the thing basically was seemed to be a powerhouse strong guy who  is capable of fighting  and beatin anybody but  has  he no  an yes the hulks a better superhero an  i would put my life in the hands of the hulk then the thing because i know he wudnt get his ass handed to him like the thing would and so what he's stronger than batman or spiderman  they still wouldnt get beat up by the  things enemeies the way he has"

So what are you bascially saying?
#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Arther Curry is awesome..

#19 Posted by SUNMAN (7379 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb:  Aquaman is legit.

What's wrong with Thing, sure he is not as strong as Hulk but he is still a heavy weight, and at least he is not a dumb@$$ half the time.

And Antman was never my favorite hero, but shrinking and growing larger are powers that have real potential. 

But the Thing and Aquaman are solid heroes ImO
#20 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

he's a loser

#21 Posted by Ares105 (149 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"
he's a loser
"

I agree that Arthur Joseph Curry was a loser.  However, Arthur Curry/Orin was certainly not.
#22 Posted by stormlover1994 (910 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman and Wasp

#23 Posted by Aronmorales (9733 posts) - - Show Bio

Arm-fall-off-boy...
NO, Two-header, all the loser has is two faces.

#24 Posted by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ares105 said:
" @castleking said:
"
"

I agree that Arthur Joseph Curry was a loser.  However, Arthur Curry/Orin was certainly not. "
i was baiting ppl to see if they could tell the difference..  :P

nxt up is beak, its sad when you cant even find a gallery of him here when you type his name :(

#25 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb said:
" 1 The Thing i know a lot of people like this guy but hes awful his main power was superstrength in a universie were there are about a 100 people stronger than him his main  reason to even be  was to show how strong other superheros were like tHE Hulk  hercules gladiator like honestly who has he ever beat that was good2 Ant man  awful he shrinks then gets tall seriously marvel you wanted to make him a orginal avenger what a mistake he's never beat anybody  but janet lol and he created ultron one of the avengers strongest enemies3 Aqua man he communicates with fish and when he gets out the water he starts to  lose his strength so hes pretty much  useles if  there is a huge threat goin on in the universie please continue to add  to the list "
I don't know much about him but I think Ant man is more of a spy than anything else, at least so far of what I've seen XD

BEAK he is a failure! whoever created that mutant was really bored- I mean reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored...

#26 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

grossness

#27 Edited by castleking (24745 posts) - - Show Bio

@pixelized

whats wrong with her?
another one is angel both angels the original angel and beaks babies mama.

#28 Posted by ARMIV (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an example of one 'round here,let me dig around...

Got something!

These two.
Don't know who they are,but they really seem to hate these harmless-lookin little alien creatures.
Oh,and their costumes suck.

And that's terrible.

And what kind of name for a comic is "Startling"?

#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
grossness
"
what's wrong with stature?
#30 Posted by SUNMAN (7379 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"
he's a loser
"
this is funny cause he looks like the man in the picture you just posted
#31 Posted by Zoom (14750 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
"I have an example of one 'round here,let me dig around...

Got something!

These two.
Don't know who they are,but they really seem to hate these harmless-lookin little alien creatures.
Oh,and their costumes suck.
And that's terrible.And what kind of name for a comic is "Startling"?"
She is totally fighting aliens in high heels.
#32 Posted by Cardslinger (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb said:
"1 The Thing i know a lot of people like this guy but hes awful his main power was superstrength in a universie were there are about a 100 people stronger than him his main  reason to even be  was to show how strong other superheros were like tHE Hulk  hercules gladiator like honestly who has he ever beat that was good2 Ant man  awful he shrinks then gets tall seriously marvel you wanted to make him a orginal avenger what a mistake he's never beat anybody  but janet lol and he created ultron one of the avengers strongest enemies3 Aqua man he communicates with fish and when he gets out the water he starts to  lose his strength so hes pretty much  useles if  there is a huge threat goin on in the universie please continue to add  to the list"

Your main problem with the Thing is that they're are people stronger then him? Oh no! They're people stronger than the Hulk too but that didn't stop you from singing his praises. Also, at least the Thing shows intelligence.

Aquaman is a lot better than people give him credit for.

And what have you got against Ant-Man? What's wrong with his powers?
#33 Posted by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#34 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

the blue beetle

#35 Posted by Defiant (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Just never liked the guy and his costume blows!
#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Defiant said:
"
Just never liked the guy and his costume blows! "
@Dark King said:
" the blue beetle

"
Lost cool points..Both great characters.
#37 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
:(

hourman

#38 Posted by DH69 (4324 posts) - - Show Bio

Metamorpho

1. The Name
2. The Look
3. The Name AND the Look, OH GOD MY EYES WHY ARE THEY BURNING!!!

#39 Posted by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that dude from Batman who thinks he is Zeus the god but he not a super hero.

#40 Posted by Byzantine (814 posts) - - Show Bio

Jayna of the Wonder Twins was always my favorite of the Super Friends. The abilities of any animal she can think of, terrestrial or alien, made her quite powerful and more impressive in my eyes than Superman or Wonder Woman. On the other hand I never could figure if Zan's powers are supposed to be anything but a handicap. He could only turn to various forms of water and he was immobilized, needing to be transported by Jayno or someone else. Might as well have turned into a doorknob for all the good that was.

#41 Posted by Byzantine (814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cardslinger said:
" @bigmoneyb said:
"1 The Thing i know a lot of people like this guy but hes awful his main power was superstrength in a universie were there are about a 100 people stronger than him his main  reason to even be  was to show how strong other superheros were like tHE Hulk  hercules gladiator like honestly who has he ever beat that was good2 Ant man  awful he shrinks then gets tall seriously marvel you wanted to make him a orginal avenger what a mistake he's never beat anybody  but janet lol and he created ultron one of the avengers strongest enemies3 Aqua man he communicates with fish and when he gets out the water he starts to  lose his strength so hes pretty much  useles if  there is a huge threat goin on in the universie please continue to add  to the list"
Your main problem with the Thing is that they're are people stronger then him? Oh no! They're people stronger than the Hulk too but that didn't stop you from singing his praises. Also, at least the Thing shows intelligence.Aquaman is a lot better than people give him credit for.And what have you got against Ant-Man? What's wrong with his powers? "
I don't think it was his powers that were the problem with Ant-Man. His 1960s series had no supporting cast other than co-star Wasp, very little character development and rather uninspired villains. Egghead and Porcupine were probably the best of the lot. In comparison to other Marvel series of the times it was lackluster. Little wonder why the character did not get the fan following other 1960s Avengers got.
#42 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2688 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn said:
"

"
This chick is possibly the greatest(strongest) Character ever(she Kicked THANOS' ass
#43 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2688 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @bigmoneyb: I guess I'll be the first on to disagree... I think you are wrong, well maybe right concerning number two, ant man, but you aren't right about the Thing and the the Aquaman. I mean what are your best superheroes? What is your criteria anyway? Power? Are the more powerfull the best one? Hulk is stronger than the Thing therefore he's a better Superhero? Who would you trust your life with? Spider-man is even weaker, hell Batman and so many other don't even have superpowers! So many heroes beat up more powerfull, stronger and inteligent  characters. Bravery, honor and having the heart in the right place, that doesn't count? Only power does?

"
Thank you!
#44 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (517 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Edited by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

He sucked! Ace worst super hero.

#46 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19148 posts) - - Show Bio

my thoughts exactly
#47 Posted by Sidney (1373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
"
my thoughts exactly"

#48 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sidney:
they killed off one of their member and added Squirrel Girl

#49 Posted by Calvin (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigmoneyb said:
"@Sidney said:
" @Calvin said:

"
am doin this on importance  and powers and how th echaracters  were meant to be portraied the thing basically was seemed to be a powerhouse strong guy who  is capable of fighting  and beatin anybody but  has  he no  an yes the hulks a better superhero an  i would put my life in the hands of the hulk then the thing because i know he wudnt get his ass handed to him like the thing would and so what he's stronger than batman or spiderman  they still wouldnt get beat up by the  things enemeies the way he has"

My point his hulk would most likely not protect you, he might even want to kill you!  Of course if he did he would do a better job...but super- POWERFULL is not the same as super-HERO !

And smarter characters can beat up more powerfull and stronger characters, happens all the time. It even happens with real people, and even in nature. Do you really think Man is the more powerfull specie in the planet? No, and yet we can kill and destroy pretty much anything in this planet!
#50 Posted by Calvin (3583 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"Metamorpho

1. The Name
2. The Look
3. The Name AND the Look, OH GOD MY EYES WHY ARE THEY BURNING!!!
"

I didn't know this was a fashion contest!

So if somebody is ugly and have a funny name it's not a good superhero? It doesn't matter that metamorpho is powerfull and heroic? You're right, heroism as nothing to do with being a good HERO!!!!