WORST FANBOYS EVER

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#403  Edited By chem86

Fan-boys of Sam Humphries writing.

I don't mind anyone loving or liking any character really even if I personally don't enjoy them or understand the appeal. If you are an actually fan-person of Sam Humphries you are terrible human being, you probably have a double digit I.Q., obviously have zero credible secondary education, and you generally are spitting in the face of anything good in this world.

When Marvel signed him to an exclusive contract, it was just another nail in the metaphorical coffin of my utter loss in the faith in humanity.

He's the only writer I actually really hate. Other writers that I'm not fan's of I just feel, nothing about them, as while they may not write something that's too my taste at least they don't destroy and completely ruin any character they touch. Sam Humphries actually has a negative impact rather than none at all... I'd prefer to feel bored or apathetic about my favorite characters or team(x-force) than find myself with a terrible taste in my mouth after reading one of his issues. He actually found a way to make lesbians and x-force unappealing, which in my opinion is extremely difficult to do.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fanboys of the following and how they do it:

-Magneto(claims he controls one of the fundamental forces of the universe, so things that people think he SHOULD do, or has only done once or twice are focused on and blown to ridiculous proportion)

-Deathstroke(often tries to get passed off as a slightly less dangerous version of Midnighter)

-Apocalypse(same as Magneto without the "controls fundamental force of the universe" crap, but picks up the slack in that department because OMG HIS ARMOR IS OF CELESTIAL ORIGINZ. And his supposed molecular control is basically used as a cop-out for everything).

-Batman-1 Million(frequently claimed as one of the absolute best fighters in all of fiction......because he KO'd Batman once)

-Silver-Surfer(they'll run down the laundry-list of his abilities if the previously mentioned aren't a viable option, because naturally in a fight someone just stands there while you try every possible means of killing or beating them. Same as Apocalypse in regards to his molecular-manipulation being cop-out for damn near everything, but you can also add the astral-plane where they'll frequently say he's "unbeatable").

-Lucifer Morningstar(He's my absolute favorite character. It's also absolute bullsh!t to claim he'd just "talk/manipulate everyone he meets into losing").

Of course there's more, but never enough time...........

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

#406  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

@blackarmor: I just tried. :(

Batman, Cyborg, and Wally West fanboys. I was also going to say something about Stephanie Brown fans though DC has been a total dick to them and I can relate. They keep holding Elongated Man, Sue, and Plastic Man. Plus until recently they were holding back the Atom and Doom Patrol.

Call of Duty fanboys are annoying as hell.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC fanboys all around.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm for Marvel

Batman for DC

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

The compelling urge to both weep and explosively laugh, and at the same time end the lives of myself and others -- suddenly, I know how Joker feels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher fanboys. Their like: OOH PUNISHER WAS A VIETNAM VETERAN!!!1111!!! HE CAN BEAT ANYONE! HES THE BEST SNIPA IN DA WORLD! HES A BETTA FIGHTER THAN DAREDEVIL AND BATMAN CUZ HE WAS IN WAR!!!111!!!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC fanboys all around.

This. Anyone who disagrees with them immediately gets chastised and any feat presented from a Marvel character is lowballed to no end. A lot of them are extreme hypocrites, bashing Marvel fans for fanboyism even though some of them can be sooo much worse.

Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Frank Miller fanboys. At best, he can realistically be described as a piece of sh*t. Somebody who still supports that maniac has something wrong with their moral compass.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

MARVEL or DC fanboys

PS3 or XBOX fanboys

Sports team fanboys

Wrestling Fanboys

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst fanboys are Dr.Manhattan fanboys.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ones that don't know what they're talking about.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman , Batman , Deathstroke , Hulk , Flash , Zoom , SS I can go on .

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

DC fanboys all around.

This. Anyone who disagrees with them immediately gets chastised and any feat presented from a Marvel character is lowballed to no end. A lot of them are extreme hypocrites, bashing Marvel fans for fanboyism even though some of them can be sooo much worse.

Funny, i've had the exact opposite happen with me

ivar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By ivar17

I love Sports and there is some rivalry in European soccer fans that you would t imagine but they still adults...

Dc fan boys behave like children...

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivar17 said:

I love Sports and there is some rivalry in European soccer fans that you would t imagine but they still adults...

Dc fan boys are children...

Because you clearly the mature adult that is so above namecalling yourself.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#420  Edited By johnny_blaze

Harley Quinn fanboys/girls(especially the girls. They actually think she's a strong female character) Batman fanboys, Wally West fanboys, DBZ fanboys, Hulk fanboys and CoD fanboys all disgust me and should be put out of their misery.

ivar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: I was answering the topic...

Its my opinion you should respect that as I respect yours and everyone else.

You can say that i am children i still respect your opinion...

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By I3IO_HAZARD

@ivar17 said:

@i3io_hazard: I was answering the topic...

Its my opinion you should respect that as I respect yours and everyone else.

You can say that i am children i still respect your opinion...

It's fine that you think that but you're clearly the one who said "DC fanboys are children" which shows just about how mature and respectful you are.

If you had said, DC fanboys are the worst that would have been fine but instead you chose to name call and call a large group fans a disrespectful name.

So please tell me, why should I be respectful of your opinion when you aren't worthy of it?

Would you like it if I said, Marvel fans are all brainless dolts? No you wouldn't (I don't or care if you are one, I'm just using it as an example)

Anyways back on topic, Batman has by far the worst fanboys, it's not even close

ivar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: You have a point there...

But also its Freedom of speech...but its true you don t have to respect the way that i said it only the opinion itself...

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivar17 said:

@i3io_hazard: You have a point there...

But also its Freedom of speech...but its true you don t have to respect the way that i said it only the opinion itself...

If you want me to be honest I can see we're you're coming from, some DC fanboys can never seem to take criticism well.

But you could say the same of any fanbase about anything so idk

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley Quinn fanboys/girls(especially the girls. They actually think she's a strong female character) Batman fanboys, Wally West fanboys, DBZ fanboys, Hulk fanboys and CoD fanboys all disgust me and should be put out of their misery.

lol

ivar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i3io_hazard: True... i m not mature enough in this forums because i am also a fan boy, but the reason has its limits, and with some recent interaction here in the forums i create that opinion...

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

For comics, Deadpool. I like the character but not a whole lot of the fans.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#428  Edited By Mrnoital

WenjunChew

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scattered316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

WenjunChew

That's not a fanboy, that's the fanboy.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman fanboys are pretty annoying.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By XiiX

Here and consistently; Thanos' are pretty strong contenders.

They think he beats everyone who's less powerful than Odin, no matter how many there are and what they can do.

No exceptions.

Also Anti-Batman Fanboy Fanboys. Basically the fanboy equivalent of Big-Foot hunters/tin-foil wearing conspiracy theorists at this point, they bitch and complain about people overestimating him and get so caught up in their rabid criticism, they don't notice the irony that they tend to outnumber Batman fanboys about 10 to 1 in any given thread/situation, if even that, but swear those Big-Foo-I mean Batman fans are out there overestimating him at every turn.

If only they could capture the footage/proof........

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Jack Donaghy

@xiix said:

Here and consistently; Thanos' are pretty strong contenders.

They think he beats everyone who's less powerful than Odin, no matter how many there are and what they can do.

No exceptions.

Also Anti-Batman Fanboy Fanboys. They bitch and complain about people overestimating him and get so caught up in their rabid criticism, they don't notice the irony that they tend to outnumber Batman fanboys about 10 to 1 in any given thread/situation.

"But Batman fanboys think he could beat God himself with 2 seconds of prep and his handy dandy utility belt!"- Someone quoting this mythical "Batman with prep wins no matter what" fanboy I always hear about. People say Batman fans say stupid things like that but I never actually see it. This Batman can beat anyone fanboy must be the most elusive poster in internet history. Truth is the vast majority of Batman fans rate him about where he should be, a very vocal minority might overrate him sometimes but it's far from the norm. So I wish this stupid idea that all his fans think he wins no matter what would die already. And if anything he's now become more underrated than overrated.

I agree with you anti fanboys are easily worse than even the most obnoxious fanboys/fangirls. As much as I think the Bayformers movies (well all but the 1st) suck, or that Twilight sucks, or Bieber is awful the people who constantly hate on them annoy the crap out of me. Even if I hate something I don't feel the need to talk about it 24/7 like some people.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By XiiX
johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's f**ked up seeing so many people trash Storm. She's always been an inspiration to me, my niece's middle name is Ororo. I'm not even kidding. I know what she's capable of and what she's not capable of. If she can't win against someone on a battle forum, then I won't be butthurt. She'll still be cool in my book.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Blue Marvel fanboys they just don't know when to stop. Like for example @beaconofstrength believes Blue Marvel can solo the DC universe. Getouttahere.

:P

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel fanboys they just don't know when to stop. Like for example @beaconofstrength believes Blue Marvel can solo the DC universe. Getouttahere.

:P

Are you trying to imply he can't?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman fans bar none. At least Flash fanboys the stuff they are talking about is feasible and backed up by his powerset.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernatural Fanboys
Game of Thrones Fanboys
Batman Fanboys
Hulk Fanboys
WWE fanboys
All those non-comic readers who after seeing a cbm or getting 2nd hand or 3rd hand knowledge suddenly think themselves as super experts.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men(Villain) Fanboys.

They have a tendency to blow(pun intended) the likes of Magneto, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Sebastian Shaw etc. WAY out of proportion power-wise based off of things they should theoretically be able to do, or have only ever done once or twice.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#441  Edited By kcomicfan

Deathstroke fan boys -_- I hate Deathstroke fan boys

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen fanboys. They seem to think Queen created the rock genre with their bare hands and suddenly go deaf when you mention The Beatles or Led Zeppelin.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By XiiX

@thecowwasdelirious: Funny. Reminds me of how Led Zeppelin and Beatles fans go deaf when you mention Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Link Wray(or hell, even The Velvet Underground, for something a little out of left field and later on).

Hahaha.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@thecowwasdelirious: Little Richard invented rock....

No matter how much recognition he gets, it's never enough(in my opinion).

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@joygirl said:

@thecowwasdelirious: Little Richard invented rock....

No matter how much recognition he gets, it's never enough(in my opinion).

At least there will always be a few lingering dorks like us who know enough about music to acknowledge what he did.

thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl@xiix yeah, i mentioned Zeppelin and Floyd because they're from the same decade as Queen, and Queen fanboys get's PISSED when you say Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd was the most influential band of the 70's.

Calm your shit.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecowwasdelirious: What she said.

Well that's just silly.

Everyone knows David Bowie trumps everyone else(during the 70s).