#1 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Following suit with the Comic Book Based movie, character contest (congratulations Heath Ledger's Joker, and the runner ups Michael Caine's Alfred, and RDJ's Iron Man) I decided to do a Comic Book Based movie contest, The first round "losers" will go on to compete in the BEST MOVIE contest, at a later date, the "winners" will continue on this Thread, to determine the WORST OF THE WORST. Theres 128 painstakingly selected movies competing, so the rounds will run smoothly with one on one battles, if you feel like a correction needs to be made, just ask, I will address it. I threw a few curveballs out there, so the results might not be as clear cut as some of us think, plus like the Character Contest, the journey was just as fun as the results.

Vote for the Worst of the Two on each head to head battle, first round Seven wins it.

LETS BEGIN

Round 1.

Superman 3 vs Men in Black 2

#2 Posted by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

for those of you who want to bone up, Here's a complete list of all the movies in the competition in no particular order, (they will be picked at random for the first round, and devided into Brackets for the rest of the rounds.)

Superman, Superman 2, Superman 3, Superman 4 the Quest for peace, Superman Returns, Man of Streel, Barbwire, Spiderman, Spiderman2, Spiderman 3, Amazing Spiderman, Daredevil, Elektra, Supergirl, Hulk, Batman (1966), Batman (1989), Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, X-Men, X2, X-Men Last Stand, X-Men First Class, X-Men Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Howard the Duck, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3, The Crow, The Crow City of Angels, The Crow Salvation, The Crow Wicked Prayer, Mystery Men, Tank Girl, 2 Guns, Men in Black, Men in Black 2, Men in Black 3, Blade, Blade 2, Blade Trinity, Sin City, V for Vendetta, The League of Extraordinary Men, Constantine, Catwoman, From Hell, The Mask, Son of the Mask, Spawn, Judge Dredd, Dredd, Dick Tracy, Casper, Flash Gordon, Hellboy, Hellboy 2 the Golden Army, 300, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, The Addams Family, Addams Family values, Addams Family Reunion, Richie Rich, The Spirit, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Captain America, Marvel Avengers, Watchmen, Kick Ass, Kick Ass 2, Bulletproof Monk, Red, Red 2, Jonah Hex, The Losers, Green Lantern, Wanted, Tales From the Crypt, Tales from the crypt Demon Knight, Tales from the crypt Bordello of Blood, Tales from the crypt Ritual, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, 30 Days of night, Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, Road to Perdition, Rocketeer, The Phantom, Red Sonja, A History of Violence, ManThing, Monkeybone, Weird Science, The Punisher (1989), The Punisher (2004), The Punisher War-Zone (2008), Ghost World, Vampirella, Swamp Thing, The Return of Swamp Thing, Captain America(the old one), Captain America 2 Death to Soon, AVP, AVP requiem, The Shadow, Virus, Josie and the Pussycats, Faust Love of the Damned, The Incredible Hulk (1980s), The Amazing Spiderman (1977), Sheena, RIPD, Oblivion, Surrogates, Whiteout, Nick Fury Agents of Shield.

#3 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio

We're voting for which one we dislike more, correct?

#4 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

We're voting for which one we dislike more, correct?

correct, VOTE for the worst.

#5 Posted by RBT (6018 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a LOT of movies.

Superman III has my vote.

#6 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (9779 posts) - - Show Bio

MiB2

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (47862 posts) - - Show Bio

MiB2.

#9 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Im shocked right off the bat, didn't realize there was this much love for Superman 3, or is it this much hate for MIB 2

I vote Superman 3 as the Worst,

3-2 MIB2

#10 Posted by bunt947 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman III

#11 Posted by Bazinga (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#12 Posted by Marionettegeist (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman 3

#13 Edited by krompo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

Lets hope this one can be as good as the last.

#14 Posted by d_bones (2410 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman III

#16 Posted by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio

@bierschneeman: All ready? Damn. How many votes for this round?

Elektra.

#18 Posted by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by d_bones (2410 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra. he's doing 7 votes for the first round, just like I did (sheds tear) they grow up so fast.

#20 Posted by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra

#21 Posted by Marionettegeist (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra

#22 Posted by Wolverine08 (47862 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra.

#23 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by krompo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra.

#25 Posted by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Elektra, Elektra Sweeps. New Round

#26 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#28 Edited by spidershamrock (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#29 Posted by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider I guess.

#30 Posted by Bazinga (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#31 Edited by krompo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider.

#32 Posted by Xwraith (25052 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#33 Posted by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider 6-0

#34 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider Sweeps, (I kind of really liked Tales from the crypt, even if most of the stories were from the comic Vault of Horror instead.)

#35 Posted by CheeseSticks (2739 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider will stomp this tournament

#36 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by silent_bomber (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade, but neither are bad

Also, I've always quite liked both those old UK Tales From the Crypt anthology movies, Peter Cushing is a legend.

#38 Edited by gor724 (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even a competition... Dark Knight.. JK Blade. It's for the worst of the 2 right?

#39 Posted by Kairan1979 (17085 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight (though it was hard to choose)

#40 Edited by Bierschneeman (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade, but neither are bad

Also, I've always quite liked both those old UK Tales From the Crypt anthology movies, Peter Cushing ftw

yes, we will probably have a few neither are bad moments, but to be fair I didn't exclude really good movies, (plus this also acts as a qualifying round for a later date Best Movies contest)

#41 Edited by Extremis (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#42 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade, but they're both pretty good

#43 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#44 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark knight.

#45 Edited by Fallschirmjager (19596 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by TekTheNinja (776 posts) - - Show Bio

dark knight.

#47 Posted by JLDoom (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#48 Posted by Marionettegeist (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#49 Posted by spidershamrock (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade, but it is a good film

#50 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7682 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord said:

Dark knight.

@kairan1979 said:

Dark Knight (though it was hard to choose)

...what is wrong with you.

Blade

I just liked the action in Blade a lot better than Batman. lol