Posted by Bierschneeman (4053 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Worst Batman Movie (excluding Batman and Robin) (61 votes)

Batman: The Movie 3%
Batman 0%
Batman Returns 10%
Batman Forever 66%
Batman Begins 0%
Dark Knight 3%
Dark Knight Rises 11%
You Crazy!!! I like all the titles listed, or im just voting to see results 7%

We all know what the results would look like if Batman and Robin were on the list, it would get a ridicules amount of votes leaving an unclear result for number two. so thats what i'm after, which is really the second worst

#1 Posted by Wolverine08 (43815 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever.

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever.

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (6806 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight Rises.

#4 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

The adam west batman movie is better than the dar knight!

#5 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think you're going to get a single vote for The Dark Knight, and if you do that person does not know good cinema.

#6 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2369 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever. The nipples on the Batsuit alone are enough to get my vote.

#7 Posted by ImmortalOne (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily Batman Forever. How people chose movies like The Dark Knight Rises as being worse than that I don't know.

#8 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Returns. People have fond memories of Michelle Pfeiffer but she wasn't able to carry the movie like Jack Nicholson did before her. In her defense though, she had to share her movie with Danny Devito and Christopher Walken.

Somehow I've gotten this far in life without ever seeing Batman Forever. After seeing Batman & Robin, I have absolutely no desire to see another Schumacher movie.

People who voted Dark Knight Rises need to lay off the bong.

#10 Posted by 14NC3 (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever. The nipples on the Batsuit alone are enough to get my vote.

#11 Posted by thebeanpole (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever is not an atrocity to cinema and superheroes like Batman and Robin is, but it's still terrible.

#12 Posted by Squalleon (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna vote for TDK just to mess with people.
But i also wanna vote Batman Forever :-(

#13 Posted by JulieDC (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Knight Rises. I just didn't enjoy it. I loved The Dark Knight however as it reignited my interest in the Bat mythos. As for Batman Forever, its campy but it was the first Batman movie I saw (not including 1989 Batman since I was only an infant that probably slept through it anyways) and so it has a place in my heart.

#14 Posted by Havenless (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually prefer Batman & Robin over Batman Forever. Both are campy terrible, but at least B&R accepts that. BF tries to be serious while campy terrible, and both of the villains are just awful in it.

I'll take Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy and Swarzenegger's stupid Freeze over whatever the hell Tommy Lee Jones was trying to portray.

#15 Posted by ccraft (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

I only liked the Nolan films

#16 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Forever, followed by Batman.

#17 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight only because I liked the other two better and I thought Two-Face should have gotten his own movie.

#18 Edited by Bierschneeman (4053 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously???? No one else thinks Batman the Movie is Awful?

I swear if Batman Forever and Batman the Movie switch chronological order, Batman Forever would be viewed as the nostalgic parody and Batman The Movie would be shunned as a campy Nightmare of Cinema that it truly is.

#19 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

I only liked the Nolan films

#20 Posted by ccraft (5406 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by RedLantern23 (890 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever

#22 Posted by dagmar_merrill (9557 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Batman Forever.

#23 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Returns.

#24 Edited by jumpstart55 (2279 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who voted for TDTR, ranking it above Batman Forever, should just give away all their Batman comics.

#25 Posted by cameron83 (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who votes for TDTR, ranking it above Batman Forever, should just give away all their Batman comics.

Who said they read Batman?

#26 Posted by jumpstart55 (2279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55 said:

Anyone who votes for TDTR, ranking it above Batman Forever, should just give away all their Batman comics.

Oh my mistake i meant any Batman fan who reads the comics,who votes for TDTR, ranking it above Batman Forever, should just give away all their Batman comics.

#27 Posted by cameron83 (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@jumpstart55 said:

Oh my mistake i meant any Batman fan who reads the comics,who votes for TDTR, ranking it above Batman Forever, should just give away all their Batman comics.

lol I was making a joke,dude!

#28 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

you ferks didn't vote this one???

fail

#29 Posted by jumpstart55 (2279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55 said:
@cameron83 said:

@jumpstart55 said:

lol I was making a joke,dude!

#30 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15006 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: It wasn't bad, it was just Batman at the time. Forever didn't have an excuse though.

#31 Posted by mightyrearranger (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever and Returns tie for me.

I kinda liked JC Riddler. So sue me...

#32 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@mynamewasdeleted: It wasn't bad, it was just Batman at the time. Forever didn't have an excuse though.

but- but - but I liked Val Kilmer (maybe too much?) ... and - and- and Drew Barrymore was in it toooooo

#33 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15006 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Pokeysteve (8425 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call between Rises and Returns. Went with Rises. The inconsistencies are too distracting.

#36 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan's films have amazing stories but they butchered the character.