Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm.......

Good: The new logo design for the P is pretty good, much better than the original. Gone are those ugly gold bracers and boots ^_^

Bad: Though they probably did it because of the logo, the extra cloth covering only one side of her chest looks weird.

Overall it still looks like a work in progress imo. But as I recently read in an article (yeah I'm late), she's not Power Girl yet.

"And as of Worlds' Finest #1, Kara hasn't taken on a costumed identity. She hasn't become Power Girl yet in the New 52, at all." - Paul Levitz

Well if they're going to go that rout, I guess there's nothing to worry about.....for now at least. Hopefully I'll like the character (and costume) we get once Kara figures things out.

#1 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Oh I've already seen this, it's hilarious....but I'll watch it again ^_^

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

At this rate they'll probably bring back her "Atlantean" origin b.s. At any rate I'm still getting this.

#4 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else think that villain's getup is totally ripping off the Anti-Monitor look?

#5 Posted by mason81 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just about to write something about this (finally got a chance to read June solicits today). I think we will probably see several uniforms for PG before they finally settle on one. In a way I'm kind of excited about that idea... I know I read somewhere that McGuire stated he had submitted several new designs and the one on WF#1 was just one of them, so there may be hope yet!

I do like this design much better.

#6 Posted by mason81 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Does anyone else think that villain's getup is totally ripping off the Anti-Monitor look?

That was my first thought exactly...

#7 Posted by Rise2Ragnarok (139 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss her one shoulder cape, that was always my favorite part.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I want a complete full shot of the suit.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (15076 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power Girl costume is pretty bad but I think they will work it out and will make it look cool.

#10 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I thought that as well.

#11 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

I am disgusted

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I thought it was the Anti-Moniter for a minute :/

#13 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is this character I don't know her

#14 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall:

LOL all true

#15 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mason81 said:

@CitizenBane said:

That was my first thought exactly...

same here

#16 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks like a boring stereotypical hero that anyone could draw now no one is going to give a dam about the character she is like a new completely different person.

#17 Posted by Izaiah (5236 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the previous DCnU design better...

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it the 70's on Earth 2?

#19 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress:

Yeah it haves a 70's vibe

#20 Posted by ChillinVillain (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell who that is getting blasted by a member of the Anti-Monitor family?

#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Izaiah said:
I liked the previous DCnU design better...
#22 Posted by daedalus25 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand. If she's not Power Girl yet, why is she putting an ugly P on her costume?