Wondering if/where I should jump back on on a few titles.

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

For a few reasons, I've mostly fallen off the wagon on every series I was collecting, and my issues of what I have are back in my dorm room, so I can't really tell you exactly what I have, but I was just wondering if jumping back onto these series would be a good idea and if so, where?

I had:

Justice League New52 up to 15 or 16ish, an issue with aquaman on the cover, if I remember correctly.

Batman New 52 up to about issue 0, maybe one after.

Amazing Spider Man up to 695, from around 680.

Uncanny X-force up to an issue or two before they ended it. (Pre marvel NOW, I also have the first couple from the NOW series.)

Those were my big 4, I had lots others, but those were my main 4 if I remember correctly.

So I was just wondering if catching up on these would be worth it. Maybe with tpb's, cause of a limited budget and the store probably not having singles all the way up to present. I also don't have too much money(<70$, some of which is going towards the latest hardcover of CHEW, so probably more like 30-35$) so cutting some of the worse series wouldn't break my heart. I LOOOOOOOVED X-Force and pre NOW! Uncanny X-Force so getting recommendations on the new series would be great. Anyways, I'd like you guys' opinions on the matter.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Binski

Pick up bat man zero year I think its issue 20 you dont need death of the family to understand it and pick up where you left off with justice league I think your at throne of Atlantis which I thought was pretty good

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I'd recommend finishing up ASM. The .1-.5 titles were pretty good too. (Dying Wish is probably going to piss you off if you're like me)

One in particular (.4 or .5 iirc) I was almost brought to tears, given the current situation and all.

Justice League, I'd keep going from there. Throne of Atlantis is pretty good and Trinity War is too.

Batman...meh. I got it for Christmas and it was okay. The first court/night of the owls stuff is still the best if you wana pick that up. Death of the Family is very anti-climatic and Zero year is okay imo