Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I've always been confused on this matter.

How durable is Wonder Woman? We've seen her tank punches from powerhouses, but would knives hurt her? Or bullets? Does she only have the durability of a regular human?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've always been confused on this matter.

How durable is Wonder Woman? We've seen her tank punches from powerhouses, but would knives hurt her? Or bullets? Does she only have the durability of a regular human?

Let's just say, if she's dating Superman...she's gotta be rather "durable." ;)

Otherwise,

No Caption Provided

Alright, anyhoo... yeah I'm pretty sure bullets would kill her (otherwise why would she deflect them with her wrist guards?) I could be wrong though.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I know Injustice isn't technically canon, but two very different views on the matter nonetheless.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

She is vulnerable to stabbing/peircing things, yes. Though it's rather stupid, but she can also be beat to a bloody pulp too.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's very durable against blunt force but will bleed from a bullet. Same as Aquaman. He can survive Diana's punch but would bleed from a bullet.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Diana's Achilles Heel when it comes to weapons has always been piercing, which does validate her wearing the bracelets.

As for durability, well she survived mostly unscratched from getting punched from the sun and back to Earth by Superman during Sacrifice, though the blow did make her black out. And this is what she got out of to fight the berserk Superman:

No Caption Provided