Posted by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay Wonder Woman and Superman are my two Fav in DCU and the two most Powerful in all of DCU so what if Wonder Woman and Superman had a baby what would that babies powers be like Click links for list of super powers (Wonder Woman Superman
Would the baby be like a GOD? If you could only pick 7 Super Power between the two of them what would they be?  
for example you can pick Wonder Woman and Superman's Strength so the baby would be twice as strong but that counts as 1 from each and 2 out of 7.  
And what would the baby be weak to? 
P.S. Hyperman was Lame so this would be a Redo of him or her is you choose to make the baby a girl.   

Superman & Wonder Woman    
#1 Posted by Enemybird (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (661 posts) - - Show Bio

If they had a girl, she would have all of Superman's ability with the added bonus of magic immunity. That's pretty much it. Still susceptible to kryptonite but I think it would take longer for her to feel the effects since she's only half kryptonian. Her personality however would be more like Wonder Woman. Aggressive and highly intelligent. She would think first and punch later.

#4 Posted by UNIQUE69 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@IfDCRuledTheWorld: didnt superman have a son by lois lane and kryptonite didnt effect him?

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I din't read what you posted, but KEL-EL.

#6 Posted by HolySerpent (12655 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with @IfDCRuledTheWorld..

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (13337 posts) - - Show Bio

@wonderW:

Okay Wonder Woman and Superman are my two Fav in DCU and the two most Powerful in all of DCU

Totally debatable.

but they do have a baby. (In Frank Miller's Dark Knight returns series).

She stomped Brainiac with ease.