#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder man feels like a throw away character to me.

Like he is a redundancy from way back.But he is stupid powerful, and we all know about the reigning King of Atlantis (and how he is downplayed)and his furious power.

Sooooooo fight!

#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

On Land:

I am going with Wonderman as he is stronger than Namor, his reflexes are as fast or slightly faster than Namors, he is far more durable, his endurance is greater, he can fly as fast or faster than Namor and he has come a long way in fighting ability.

Still a hard fought battle, but ultimately Wonderman most times.

At Sea:

Namor all the way. He is stronger than Wonderman, faster and more manuverable in the water and his underwater fighting skills come to the forefront. Namor all the time.

#3 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor has TONS more experience when it comes to throwing down (on land or sea) He's gone toe to toe with the likes of Wolverine, The Thing, The Hulk, and Iron Man. He would view Wonder Man as beneath him (rightfully so) and as soon as Wonder Man landed a shot it would set Namor off into a rage only the Hulk could truly appreciate. Namor wins.

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would actually like to see this fight in a comic . Done by some insightful awesome creators, that would delve into the nuances of the characters top show though similar in power level the one with the winner's edge, that time.

I think it would give some much needed attention to both. I way Warren Ellis and Olivier Coipel.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

as easy as that... on land and in the deepest see.

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

THe deepest see....is that like 20/20 or better?

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

? u mean chances? id say something between 8/10 for namor

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Namor

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice. I think Wonder Man is stronger and quicker but Namor has got experinece on his side. This battle could go either way really ease but I think Wonder Man could take the blows and knock Namor out. Really good fight though.

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

NO. I'm talking about see as opposed to sea. lol

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

^^yeah sorry im german anyways... SEA^^

#12 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I think WM could take what Subby dishes out better than Subby could take WMs punches.  Very close fight though, could go either way.  I'd have to say WM due to his endurance, speed, and punching power.

#13 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
Namor would win this fight but it will be tough against Wonder Man
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless this fight is underwater...Wonder Man would beat him to death.

#16 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"I think WM could take what Subby dishes out better than Subby could take WMs punches.  Very close fight though, could go either way.  I'd have to say WM due to his endurance, speed, and punching power."
Not being nasty, but you always think Wonder Man wins most fights :)
#17 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Man took Namor out in there first meeting and WM was less powerful then. Only in water would Namor take  this. His strength outside of water isn't enough.

#18 Edited by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, just supporting my guy since everyone writes him off as not having any chance.  besides I give my reasons lol.  I think in most superhero fights, you have a mix of each opponent winning some.  When it comes to wm, too many automatically say he will lose badly to whoever.  Oh, and he has beaten Namor before.

#19 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Wonder Man could take Namor. He kinda did before. Way back in Avengers #155 i think.

#21 Posted by SUNMAN (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Old/original Wonder man wins no sweat. His current version gets owned. I feel like he was de-powered or something 

#22 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor if he's near water could destroy Wonder Woman

If he's dehydrated, he jobbers