#1 Edited by BatWatch (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... probably Batman. At least if you are Wolverine's boyfriend maybe the entire X-Men could protect you? (better than a group of Gotham City heroes)

#3 Posted by Erik (32812 posts) - - Show Bio

NOT A BATTLE!

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

>__>

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Your basically signing a death warrant. With Batman you just get a whole lot of neglect.

#7 Edited by BatWatch (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Erik said:

NOT A BATTLE!

High-fives.

Battle Forum Guideline: What is and isn't a Battle

God, really? We can't call a "Who is worse?" question a battle?

Fine. Can you move it or do I need to?

I apologize for copping an attitude. I think the mods do a good job, but it annoys me when people drop by just to yell, "Not a battle!" without contributing anything worthwhile. Next time Erik, can you let me know politely?

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Erik said:

NOT A BATTLE!

High-fives.

Battle Forum Guideline: What is and isn't a Battle

God, really? We can't call a "Who is worse?" question a battle?

Fine. Can you move it or do I need to?

Nope, cause it's not actually a battle.

Already moved it :)

Moderator
#9 Posted by BatWatch (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@PsychoKnights said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Erik said:

NOT A BATTLE!

High-fives.

Battle Forum Guideline: What is and isn't a Battle

God, really? We can't call a "Who is worse?" question a battle?

Fine. Can you move it or do I need to?

Nope, cause it's not actually a battle.

Already moved it :)

Thank you.

#10 Posted by Queso6p4 (1437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Wolverine. Your basically signing a death warrant. With Batman you just get a whole lot of neglect.

Pretty much this.

#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Wolverine. Your basically signing a death warrant. With Batman you just get a whole lot of neglect.

although cyclops wives end up dead then alive, then dead again...lol

madelyne (first wife)

jean grey (second wife)

is emma frost next???

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Their enemies will always make the girlfriends dead. It's even

#13 Posted by BatWatch (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me that Batman has a least a few love interests still breathing. Catwoman and Shondra Kinsolving for example. However, if Logan kisses you, you are as good as dead.

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Wolverine. Your basically signing a death warrant. With Batman you just get a whole lot of neglect.

Pretty much this.

Yeah Wolverine's enemies all come looking for his loved ones.