Without SPEED FORCE who is the fastest HUMAN Alive in DC

• 56 results
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I was asked this question earlier today. My first two answers were SHAZAM or Wonder Woman. Are there really any other contenders? Lets go with

1) New 52

2) Pre 52

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Shazam

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I guess shazam

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

WW is a goddess/demi goddess/amazon so she isn't able to compete in this

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Zoom.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Manchine

Pre 52 Amazon is still Human. She has had a number of rewrites about how she was born. (From Clay, Half God or just Amazon)
=)

New 52, I haven't seen how she was born.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom is the only answer.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Off hand I would just say Wonder Woman with the speed of Hermes, but I suppose it's correct to pull her since Amazons aren't any more human than say Kryptonians.

So I suppose we must go with Captain Marvel who used to have the speed of Mercury.

I wont agree with Zoom, since Thawne was also powered by the Speedforce and Hunter didn't really have superspeed, but imitated it through the use of time travel.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off hand I would just say Wonder Woman with the speed of Hermes, but I suppose it's correct to pull her since Amazons aren't any more human than say Kryptonians.

So I suppose we must go with Captain Marvel who used to have the speed of Mercury.

I wont agree with Zoom, since Thawne was also powered by the Speedforce and Hunter didn't really have superspeed, but imitated it through the use of time travel.

There's still Superman who's faster than either Billy or Diana

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't Jay be equal to Shazam in Speed, since their Speed is from the same source? (Post-Flashpoint.)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he is not human, nor do I think he's faster than them, it's just how his powers get handled compared to the others.

@scouterv said:

Shouldn't Jay be equal to Shazam in Speed, since their Speed is from the same source? (Post-Flashpoint.)

Jay should most likely be faster now since post-FP Shazam isn't powered by a mix of gods, but one wizard.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Flashpoint Jay has one really over the top showing where he runs at literally infinite speed, so he's probably the fastest by light years now. Taylor ramped up power levels in a pretty haphazard way during his brief run; Alan went from getting slapped around by Solomon Grundy to being able to wrestle the planet.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre 52 is easily Zolomon

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

But he is not human, nor do I think he's faster than them, it's just how his powers get handled compared to the others.

There's been instances where Shazam and WW have been shown to be faster on account of theirs been god gifted and not just physiology.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: what does infinite speed even mean?

Did he start slow increases his speed progressively?

Did he just start with infinite speed ?

Was he amped?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

There's been instances where Shazam and WW have been shown to be faster on account of theirs been god gifted and not just physiology.

I know there was a panel in JLA where Diana claimed, with the silent backing of Bruce, to be able to at-least fight faster than Superman, which he didn't believe.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

I know there was a panel in JLA where Diana claimed, with the silent backing of Bruce, to be able to at-least fight faster than Superman, which he didn't believe.

The recent Convergence: Speed Force has some good showings of her speed against Flash, even though it's technically the Flashpoint version.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is half human and there's some showing suggesting underwater he's faster than Superman in the air.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: that's quite impossible.

I wouldn't say Shazam due to him being powered by Gods, so that's iffy.

Batman I guess.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: what does infinite speed even mean?

Did he start slow increases his speed progressively?

Did he just start with infinite speed ?

Was he amped?

He was holding Beguiler and started running with her, lost track of how fast he was going and broke the dimensional barrier to enter a void where Beguiler was ripped apart atom by atom. When he materialized back on Earth, he told the others "I think I just pushed her into infinity". He wasn't amped, apparently he just never knew he could go that fast.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

Wally West has said outside of the Flash family, the fastest person on Earth is Superman. For that matter, as far as travel speed goes I don't think Shazam and Wonder Woman are even on Supergirl's level, because she once flew to the end of the universe in the span of a single day.

Which reminds me, New 52 Captain Atom did the same thing, except he reached the edge of the universe almost instantly. So he's pretty fast, albeit not human anymore.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

It had to be Zoom. No one is even near that level of speed of his.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 kid flash

Post crisis zoom

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By Impervious

Zoom

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tdk_1997: especially on the show Barry still can't catch up to him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:
@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

Wally West has said outside of the Flash family, the fastest person on Earth is Superman. For that matter, as far as travel speed goes I don't think Shazam and Wonder Woman are even on Supergirl's level, because she once flew to the end of the universe in the span of a single day.

Which reminds me, New 52 Captain Atom did the same thing, except he reached the edge of the universe almost instantly. So he's pretty fast, albeit not human anymore.

Issue number?

Atom didn't fly to end of the universe, he just projected that they did into Megala's mind. He was on the base the entire time and Megala had fallen unconscious beside his wheelchair.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Superman has also been claimed regularly to be the most powerful person on Earth but Martian Manhunter contradicts that.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@maccyd: Superman IS physically the most powerful being on the planet. Jonn just has other powers

And Diana being faster than him isnt particularly held up by feats, to the extent of failing to keep up with him in races with the flashes and such

Billy is flat out noted to be slower at least once, and implied to be slower on two other instances

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@saren said:
@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

Issue number?

Atom didn't fly to end of the universe, he just projected that they did into Megala's mind. He was on the base the entire time and Megala had fallen unconscious beside his wheelchair.

Atom can create duplicates of himself and project consciousnesses at will. Though I suppose it is possible they stayed at base.

The Supergirl thing was from the S/B arc where Mxy comes back for the last piece of his power still left inside the Joker.

@maccyd said:

@saren: Superman has also been claimed regularly to be the most powerful person on Earth but Martian Manhunter contradicts that.

This wasn't just a claim --- Wally had to assemble the five fastest people on the planet (apart from him) to accelerate across the globe and feed him speed while the world was at stake, and he chose Jay, Bart, Max Mercury, Jesse Quick and Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:
@dondave said:
@saren said:
@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

Issue number?

Atom can create duplicates of himself and project consciousnesses at will. Though I suppose it is possible they stayed at base.

The Supergirl thing was from the S/B arc where Mxy comes back for the last piece of his power still left inside the Joker.

I know that but he fact we see Megala on the base confirms that it was all in his mind.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how strict you are with the human part. If you mean genuinely human and not a meta, then SA billy or Animal Man. If you count meta then it's jay and zoom.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Wonder woman though was dead at that time though Billy was still alive

The Supergirl thing is kinda ..,suspect because or Bizarro's dimension hopping , at that time

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@maccyd said:
@outside_85 said:
@reaverlation said:

The recent Convergence: Speed Force has some good showings of her speed against Flash, even though it's technically the Flashpoint version.

Well, for all intents purposes, the FP Diana is the same as the main one. Unless we have to depower her for Aquaman to have a chance against her, or he was beefed up to her level.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

But technically Zoom isn't fast, he controls time around him, making him appear fast. So I say Superman.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say probably Billy

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thawne.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightray

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom doesn't use speed force

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Isn't zoom faster than people with speed force? I'm betting Zoom is the fastest non speedforce user.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

@cloakx14 said:

@tdk_1997: especially on the show Barry still can't catch up to him.

It's kinda the same in comic books as well.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: CA can manipulate time.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#50 frozen  Moderator

@saren: Does New-52 Shazam even have any notable feats?