#1 Posted by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I was thinking put Storm, Scarlet Witch, and Jean Grey (White Phoenix) All into one person in terms of powers. Wouldn't that basically make them unstoppable like nobody could beat them because that's almost like a god/goddess. So if so what possible hero/villain could beat this god like character?

#2 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe but I doubt they could beat Vegito or Gogeta....

Me being a terrible troll aside and the every day comicviner, they'd lose to Flash.

#3 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Phoenix to answer properly, but combining her with Scarlet Witch sounds pretty powerful. Is Storm in the same kind of league as those two though?

#4 Posted by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: We sure about that?

I don't know enough about Phoenix to answer properly, but combining her with Scarlet Witch sounds pretty powerful. Is Storm in the same kind of league as those two though?

Storm has the potential and is considered a possible Omega level mutant, but She's alpha level at best. I add her because of her control over weather. With that touch that gives this character much of an edge.

#5 Posted by VoodooPenguin (1077 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12636 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of those power sets on their own would be considered God-like in this world.

#8 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a god-like powers:

1. Enel from One Piece
  2. Martian Manhunter

Can you imagine Enel flying around invisible, scanning the world for baddies, and then smiting them with lightning out of nowhere. That's Old Testament bad.

#9 Posted by SoA (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

i think any reality warper on a certain level can compete with ur hybrid god(ess).

characters like mad jim jaspers , the doctor (the authority), anybody on that level

#10 Edited by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Point Jean and Wanda have proven to be just about the goddesses of marvel universe with all they can do.

Here's a god-like powers:

1. Enel from One Piece
  2. Martian Manhunter

Can you imagine Enel flying around invisible, scanning the world for baddies, and then smiting them with lightning out of nowhere. That's Old Testament bad.

Can't lie that's deep but I don't think that'd be able to defeat the mix I thought of.

@soa said:

i think any reality warper on a certain level can compete with ur hybrid god(ess).

characters like mad jim jaspers , the doctor (the authority), anybody on that level

To what extent that's the question how far can reality warping be taken. I mean one will have to come out on top at some point. I doubt the phoenix will itself die. Plus with how powerful the phoenix is who knows what it could with Reality warping.

#11 Posted by Bezza (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

...hmm, maybe Phoenix combined new 52 Cap Atom, now he really Is god like, I mean he removed a brain tumour from a small boy and turned a fighter jet to a bundle of feathers..mix in with Flash and you'd have something fairly untouchable and god like...

#12 Edited by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: cap atom? Hmmm... I gotta check this out but why you say that would be more god like than this one.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why Storm is here. She brings nothing to the table.

#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8686 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix alone is godlike no...

#15 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Osterman (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Still couldn't beat the Living Tribunal, which is technically god if you don't count TOAA.

#17 Edited by reaverlation (17090 posts) - - Show Bio

Still lose to Spectre,Tribunal,etc.Want Godlike:Zolomon's speed with speed stealing as good as Wally with Superman's strength/durability/intellect, Martian Manhunters TP,and Batman's intellect/skills and Darkseid's Omega Beams