#1 Edited by Spectacular_Iceman (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people just being bias? looking at the other threads everyone is just hating on the movies. Seriously, I'm asking. Who do you like better? Iron Man or Mudman (random character from image comics or something)? I love Ironman but all the hate is just terrible/getting out of hand. You can match him with a lamp and people will say that they like the lamp better and then trash Ironman or his actor.

#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I like when people make threads about characters receiving hate, as I never see the hate for said character.

#3 Posted by Extremis (3361 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Wolverine08 (44064 posts) - - Show Bio

Big time comic characters like Batman, Superman, Wolverine, Iron Man, etc. all have their fair share haters who try to make up for being a minority by being extremely loud.

#5 Posted by Spideysense44 (3525 posts) - - Show Bio

Big time comic characters like Batman, Supermam, Wolverine, Iron Man, etc. all have their fair share haters who try to make up for being a minority by being extremely loud.

agreed

#6 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Big time comic characters like Batman, Supermam, Wolverine, Iron Man, etc. all have their fair share haters who try to make up for being a minority by being extremely loud.

preach it

#7 Edited by kyrees (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

hear hear

#8 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6256 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Ironman beat Batman Begins in one of my polls...no hate there.

#9 Posted by mikex20 (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can be a bit of a douche.

#10 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, It's pretty sad, isn't it?

#11 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

agreed

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (44064 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah, It's pretty sad, isn't it?

Haters gonna hate!

#13 Posted by SmashBrawler (5977 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually do like Mudman better than Iron Man...

#14 Edited by Black_Claw (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

Big time comic characters like Batman, Superman, Wolverine, Iron Man, etc. all have their fair share haters who try to make up for being a minority by being extremely loud.

Fixed the little spelling error for you. But other than that,

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (44064 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by danhimself (22651 posts) - - Show Bio

I like when people make threads about characters receiving hate, as I never see the hate for said character.

exactly what I was thinking.....who are these "everyone" and why do they hate everything so much?

#17 Posted by RetconCrisis (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

The smallest minority are always the loudest and most obnoxious. Amen, brother.

#18 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

This x1,000,000.

Now that Tony is one of the most popular superheroes in the world haters are coming out of the woodwork.

#19 Posted by Admiral_IronBeast (152 posts) - - Show Bio

while I agree with you... you must admit that it gets annoying when a comics publisher has a popular character that sells well puts them in every comic. Best examples of this would be Batman and... well... Wolverine (ouch hope that didn't hit a nerve lol)

I love Logan and I also love Iron Man. But I think the guy in Marvel NOW! NOW! makes a point: it gets old when the same three characters/team get reused over and over again:

But the reason why there are so many haters is that I also like Scarlet Spider... and spider got canceled while Wolfie has three books? That's the reason the popular characters have so many haters.

Iron Man has more haters than most cuz his super power is prep time just like Batman so the DC fanboys enjoy hating on him as well

#20 Posted by RustyRoy (13354 posts) - - Show Bio