#1 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by G-Man (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, I thought someone wanted to talk about Witchblade. I thought #108 was good. Top Cow's sent me #109 already and I'm sitting here trying to keep my mouth shut.

Staff
#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's talk Witchblade then... it was a good issue... I'm glad Sara is finally doing something again.

#4 Posted by G-Man (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if you read my review, I don't wanna just repeat myself but I haven't read Witchblade in years. Since like issue twenty-something. I really liked the way it looked. I don't know anything about this Dani girl. I've never seen her in action and...I guess I shouldn't say much about her fight with Celestine in issue #109. Oh, and then there's Celestine. I know zip about her. I made a page for her but it seriously needs work. So 109 does have a lot more action compared to #108.

Staff
#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I really didn't know who Dani or Celestine were either, but it wasn't hard to get. I wouldn't call it a jumping on point or anything, but it's not confusing. I haven't read hardly any Witchblade (just early stuff and when she has Darkness crossovers) but I'm reading it so I'm not lost in First Born.

#6 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestine was just an enemy from a previous story arc. As for Dani... I personally think she's just annoying. I've been hearing rumors that she might actually become the next Angelus. But guess we'll have to wait till First Born comes out.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by the First Born preview G-Man put up, Velocity is the next Angelus.

Check the News page for the whole thing. I like how her face changes when she turns around in super speed.

#8 Posted by G-Man (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Going by the First Born preview G-Man put up, Velocity is the next Angelus."

Mmmmmaybe...hee hee...

Staff
#9 Posted by G-Man (32611 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read Witchblade #109. I'm gonna try to do a review later. Waaay better than #108. More action.

Staff
#10 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Anyone read First Born #1 yet? I don't want to give away any spoilers but this looks like it could get crazy. That last page? Is that for real? And now it looks like is the host for the Angelus.

#11 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

that issue was fantastic