Will you be watching Agents of Shield Season 2 tonight?

• 50 results
MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Poll Will you be watching Agents of Shield Season 2 tonight? (43 votes)

Yes 40%
Maybe 9%
No 51%

And why?

• 
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I really want to, but I haven't finished Season 1 yet and won't be able to by tonight, so I unfortunately won't be. I'm just gonna finish Season 1 over the week and if I liked it enough to care about Season 2, hope to catch a rerun of tonight's episode (watch it online if I have to) then start watching new episodes next week.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

Daniel Bryan reference

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Can't miss this show. The Cap 2 tie in was great. I can't wait to see where the Hydra stuff is going. The run up to Avengers could possibly be more epic than the run up to Cap 2.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

hell no

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Thor-Parker

Yeah

Avatar image for the_shazam_killer
THE_SHAZAM_KILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd have to pay me to watch that crap

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard the first season was crap so will the second season really be any better?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'll catch it online later

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will watch it and record it so my kids can enjoy it this Week End.

The first part of season 1 almost lost me but I really enjoyed the second one.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No, because I'm in the UK and it's airdate hasn't been released here yet.

I might watch it tomorrow, by dubious means. And probably record it when it eventually arrives in the UK, just to give them the ratings they'd get from me otherwise.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cloakx14

no.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell yeah.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

If it comes to the UK, maybe.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I heard the first season was crap so will the second season really be any better?

I hope you're not basing what you hear just from ComicVine. This site in general is heavily biased towards anything DC (or against Marvel). Hell most of the people who criticize the show have either only seen a couple episodes or not at all. The show was slow to start as it took some time for the characters to develop and I think many were hoping to see more from the "superhero" side of things. That said the show got much better and is at a really interesting point right now especially after Cap 2.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

I hope you're not basing what you hear just from ComicVine. This site in general is heavily biased towards anything DC (or against Marvel). Hell most of the people who criticize the show have either only seen a couple episodes or not at all. The show was slow to start as it took some time for the characters to develop and I think many were hoping to see more from the "superhero" side of things. That said the show got much better and is at a really interesting point right now especially after Cap 2.

maybe ill give it a shot then. thank you.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Is it on at 8 or 7 in the West Coast timezone. I'm out here this week for work and not sure how they schedule their prime time shows.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

totallly agree with everything you said.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No cause season one was pretty cr*p IMO even the second half it was only slightly better than the first because Cap 2 gave that show some life.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@matthewparker said:

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

That's a blatant lie. Especially when it comes to all things live action Marvel.

Its not a very good show, plain and simple.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MatthewParker

@fallschirmjager said:

@matthewparker said:

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

That's a blatant lie. Especially when it comes to all things live action Marvel.

What's a blatant lie, that there is a DC bias on CV? I'll admit it could be because i'm a more of a Marvel fan, but from what ive seen there is much more DC fans then there are Marvel fans on Comicvine, and everyone has at least a slight bias to the company they prefer. And just in case you thought i meant the staff was biased thats not what i meant, i meant among the users.

"Its not a very good show, plain and simple." and this is just an opinion.

and i definitely think it is true that most people who criticize the show have only seen one or two episodes.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hell ya, Hope Lawless shows some skin :3

THE_SHAZAM_KILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

So anyone who doesn't like the show is a DC fanboy? WTF? Sounds like the only fanboys are you guys who can't accept that people have differing opinions and don't like what they like

I love Marvel stuff and movies are awesome but I just think Agents of shield is crap, and yes I have watched all of season 1, I still don't think it was good.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker said:

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

So anyone who doesn't like the show is a DC fanboy? WTF? Sounds like the only fanboys are you guys who can't accept that people have differing opinions and don't like what they like

I love Marvel stuff and movies are awesome but I just think Agents of shield is crap, and yes I have watched all of season 1, I still don't think it was good.

I'm sorry when did i say anyone was a fanboy, please point it out.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By chalkshark

Yes, but only because of Hayley Atwell and the Howling Commandos. The show has exactly one hour to prove to me that season 2 will not continue to feature the flattest characters on television.

THE_SHAZAM_KILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: You didn't say it anywhere, it was just obvious that you were insinuating that DC fans hated Agents of SHIELD just because it was Marvel, which is clearly untrue. I just don't like it because I think the show is crap, that is all

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@matthewparker said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@matthewparker said:

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

What's a blatant lie, that there is a DC bias on CV? I'll admit it could be because i'm a more of a Marvel fan, but from what ive seen there is much more DC fans then there are Marvel fans on Comicvine, and everyone has at least a slight bias to the company they prefer. And just in case you thought i meant the staff was biased thats not what i meant, i meant among the users.

and i definitely think it is true that most people who criticize the show have only seen one or two episodes.

Yes it is a lie. Especially when it comes to live action Marvel. MoS is one of the most disputed movies on this site and yet 90% of users love every marvel movie ever put out. And for every person that enjoys Arrow you find another bitching about it.

There is enormous amounts of Marvel and DC fans on this site and the only people who think its biased is a fan of the opposite. You said it yourself.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: You didn't say it anywhere, it was just obvious that you were insinuating that DC fans hated Agents of SHIELD just because it was Marvel, which is clearly untrue. I just don't like it because I think the show is crap, that is all

I didn't say that either, ive just noticed a lot of Arrow/DC fans who bash the show, when they've only watched a couple of episodes, or none at all.

THE_SHAZAM_KILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shazam_killer said:

I didn't say that either, ive just noticed a lot of Arrow/DC fans who bash the show, when they've only watched a couple of episodes, or none at all.

Or maybe there are people who have watched a good amount of it and decided it was just not their cup of tea? Did that possibility ever occur to you? Or are people just not entitled to their own opinion?

And I don't even watch Arrows by the way

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@matthewparker said:

@irishx said:

@those_eyes said:

Yes it is a lie. Especially when it comes to live action Marvel. MoS is one of the most disputed movies on this site and yet 90% of users love every marvel movie ever put out. And for every person that enjoys Arrow you find another bitching about it.

There is enormous amounts of Marvel and DC fans on this site and the only people who think its biased is a fan of the opposite. You said it yourself.

See that's funny because I really only have ever seen one person who didnt like Arrow, and yet ive seen dozens of users who bash Marvel Movies for whatever reason. like i said i'll admit maybe its because im a marvel fan that i see all the marvel hate, but i think that's equally true about DC fans seeing DC hate, like how you say about MoS and Arrow.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker said:

@the_shazam_killer said:

Or maybe there are people who have watched a good amount of it and decided it was just not their cup of tea? Did that possibility ever occur to you? Or are people just not entitled to their own opinion?

And I don't even watch Arrows by the way

I'm sorry, why do you "sound" so angry? I'm not the one throwing around insults, and calling people fanboys like you are...

I do, and it's awesome, why don't you watch it?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Really? There was just a huge thread a couple days ago with someone hating on it.

Trust me. There is no bias on this site. There's plenty of haters and fans for both camps.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i will watch the all season!

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Really? There was just a huge thread a couple days ago with someone hating on it.

Trust me. There is no bias on this site. There's plenty of haters and fans for both camps.

yeah i did see it, that was the one time i saw someone hating on it.

"Trust me. There is no bias on this site. There's plenty of haters and fans for both camps." Cool i trust you, you've been around longer then me.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 the_stegman  Moderator

It was okay.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was okay.

you watched it already? the AoS season 2 premiere?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just watched it. Wasn't bad.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40 the_stegman  Moderator

@matthewparker: Yes. Better than the first season, but I still don't care about any of the characters much. They all are just...blah.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Personally I liked it, but I don't know if the general audience will like it or not. Difficult in my opinion to start this show without having seen the first season.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

nope, too much to do, watch doctor who, try out that first episode of gotham, read comics, try finishing the first season of aos, then maybe

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

no, not only do I work, but I also don't have cable....I will hulu it tomorrow.. (or next week if its only available on Hulu Plus first thing)

I am more excited about the New Gotham Series (AMAZING PILOT EPISODE....except Selina Kyle watching Bruce Wayne, seems to me they are trying for an awful Smallville vibe with that)

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000

I'm waiting to judge the AoS premiere against Arrow, but at the moment i'm having a hard time seeing Arrow top it. The premiere was simply great. It set up the tone for the rest of the season, revealed intriguing new mysteries, and was just fun in general. I do have complaints, of course (Marvel MacGuffin, lame shoehorned brit agent), but nothings perfect.

8.5/10

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

People overrated the show second half way too much.

It was like if it was Once Upon a Time with Superheroes in the second half, thing that isnt the truth.

I am watching the Blacklist.

Better cast, better writers and better episodes.

No Caption Provided

Red Reddington can take down Shield.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. The first season was god-awful.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You'd have to pay me to watch that crap

I hear its gotten solid.

- TAS

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@the_stegman said:

It was okay.

you watched it already? the AoS season 2 premiere?

Coming from one of the biggest DC fanboy's there is you could interpret what stegman said as "It was ****ing awesome!".